And just for you to know…

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hello my dear readers. I'll begin this note as always, saying sorry for the delay in the update but there were two problems, I had that author's block and lots of work, and that's not a nice combination. I'm supposed to be working right now but I skip a bit and made this chapter so, because of that, I cannot make an review to the grammar and that, if there's a mistake I'll try to fix it later.

Thanks for reading.

Joongki POV


And just for you to know, I’m hoping for a nice marriage proposal… And just for you to know… I’m hoping for a nice marriage proposal… hoping for a nice marriage proposal… MARRIAGE PROPOSAL…


Joongki just leaved Hyekyo’s house and can’t erase those words from his mind, it has been just a few weeks, not even three months but Hyekyo let her mind out, she wants to marry him at some point, and it seems that this point is soon. He’s not dumbfounded because she was straightforward; he’s surprised because it seems that they are thinking the same: a future together, maybe a couple of kids, a house full of love and laughs.


Deep inside of his mind he knew, after their first meeting he knew that she was someone who he wants in his life, forever. But for some reason he’s now stressed, ¿what’s a nice proposal? ¿How can he made a nice proposal? ¿When…where? ¿Should he ask for some help? ¿Will they families approve a fast wedding?


But as the things go there’s something in which he must think of. All of this began because he asked her to make public their relationship, but if he is determinate to propose then maybe the best is just announce that they’re engaged and soon to be married.


Soon to be married, those simple words make him happy, Joongki thinks in how wonderful he is by marrying with the girl of his dreams, he admires Hyekyo since young, he always thought of her as the most beautiful woman, not just because indeed she is gorgeous but because she’s strong and independent.


“Joongki-nim, we arrived. Joongki-nim are you okay? You seemed distant.” Joongki’s manager, Kim Lee Sa, was talking to him but h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter