Happy as I've never been

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

Hello everyone... It's been so long from my last update; since I've been dragging this story for so much I know it would be shameless to say sorry again so I'm not going to, hehehe.

These past months have been hard and the most important thing is that my inspiration in general was gone, today I finally decided to end this chapter and I saw that what I already had written was gone (how? I really don't know) and I don't even remember what did I write months ago for this update, so what you'll be reading was created just today.

As usual I remind you that my english is a Frankenstein of what I learn from highschool to college, plus my self-learning for watching series, movies and dramas with subtitles; so my apologies for the grammar and orthographic mistakes.

Thanks to the ones reading this story, to the new subscribers and the readers that still wait for my updates (if there's someone).

See you later!

Joongki, Hyekyo, friends and family were happy, their engagement was something worth of happiness but at times when you’re enjoying something so much there’s another thing that wants to take a little bit of your bliss and for the Song-Song couple it had to be in that way, or better said for Joongki and just for a bit of time.


He thought that all the arrangements were well done, it seem that there wasn’t a hole in the process but his confidence was a bit exaggerated because after the dinner where Joongki officially asked Hyekyo’s mother and his parents for their blessing, while he and Hyekyo were lying on the couch watching TV a media reported their engagement.


The it was everywhere, several news and entertainment outlets informed that Song Joongki and Song Hyekyo will get married, one in particular had a lot of details while others were just making assumptions, the only truth is that in fact they’ll be a wedding couple in not so long.


Since Hyekyo was comfortably resting on his lap Joongki could not see her reaction to the news, she went through a lot to have a private life after some disastrous public dating experiences so he’s sure that those reporters and the one who leaked the information will go to a long trial.


He was ready for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter