A couple in one go

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I almost missed today's update as I promised, sorry but I still have lots of work so while I'm working (At 23:21 PM Mexican Time) I'm also writing this, so I didn't have time to made a review, I'll try to do it later.

I feel that my story is not as satisfactory as I want it to be but at least I'm going to finish it, at top of that I think it will be lacking a lot since the recent news, for what I'm very happy. Sorry I'm a 100% shipper of the SongSong Couple and I'm happy jumping for their wedding.

I'll try to update again this week. Thanks for still subscribing and stay in my story! See you...

Hyekyo was awake by a blinding light and took her a while before realizing were she was, she tried to move a bit but was stopped by the strong arms of Joongki and after a few seconds she just remembered all the happenings of some hours ago and let out a little smile that was replaced with a gasp when she figured that it was late, really late if the sun was on his peak in the sky.
She leaved the bed without paying attention at the complaints of Joongki and started to look desperately for her phone but it was out off battery; finally she took a glance on the clock in the living room and she knew that they she had some troubles since it was half past twelve.


That day she had an interview and photo shoot for a magazine; she ran to Joongki’s room where she found a charger and tuned on her phone, there were a lot of missing calls, messages and chat notifications asking for her whereabouts and hoping that she was fine.


After sorting her ideas she called first to her mom, surprisingly she was not that startled when Hyekyo called her but still asked her to tell beforehand where she was because she received a lot of calls, starting for her manager who was thinking the worst since she leave the agency in some kind of commotion; they even think that she will throw away all her previous commitments because Ellen did something no one asked for.


Hyekyo is a grown woman so she didn’t felt the need to give an explanation, and after all it wasn’t necessary because her mother knew her too well. “So, I hear something about what happened yesterday. Is everything okay?” More than a question her mother was teasing her, she didn’t need any explanation but this was a sort of punishing for all those early calls looking for her.


Even when her mother wasn’t in front of her Hyekyo felt how her cheeks were turning red because she was implying something, before an answer could came out of both women could hear the noisy growl from Joongki’s waking up so immediately Hyekyo choked since the whole situation seemed more that what in fact was.


“Mother, I have to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter