Marriage and babies

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been several days since the unsuccessful birthday party of Joongki, he tried to speak with Hyekyo but she’s avoiding him; she started to feel at peace after all that happened, but on the other side Joongki is restless, sometimes even his head hurts trying to understand what is the matter, he surely knows that she might feel sad about the misunderstanding with Soeun but at some point he also knows that they shared feelings for each other, and because of that Joongki thinks that the whole problem is unnecessary.

That’s what Joongki thinks, but she has her reasons for her behavior; yes, Hyekyo avoids him, but is not his fault, that chapter made her think in her feelings, they’re strong, she likes Joongki a lot, maybe too much, because of that she must reflect on what’s next, she can’t let things like jealous to put in between them, most of all if it’s a misunderstanding.

She even can interpret her own feelings but Hyekyo is sure that her past relationships are an influence in the interactions that she has with other men, it has been difficult and hard; the problem is that this things are affecting her a lot so now she’s going to give herself more time to clear her mind, in that way she’s not getting hurt and will not hurt anyone else, that’s the reason of her peaceful days and Joongki’s restless endless hours.

But Hyekyo is wrong if she thinks that everything is going to be that easy, maybe at the time there aren’t any issues, but when the things are that quiet it might happen something unexpected and that’s what it’s going on right now.

On october the first Hyekyo received a night call from her agency, she’s supposed to be resting for some more days and she’s surprised because the president of UAA asked for an urgent meeting with her, they didn’t even give her any detail but it sound that there was a kind of problem coming ahead.

In the building Of UAA the ambience was unusually quiet but she tried to not think a lot of it; she walked to the office of her management team when a big, really big surprise appeared in front of her eyes.

Since the president of the agency was in the office she has to stay calmed and immediately bow to her and their guests, then Hyekyo took a seat besides the president and next to Joongki; a lot of things crossed her mind, it has been lest that two weeks since the last time that they saw but she wants to know what are they doing there.

Everything seemed quiet until the CEO decided to talk; “what’s with that face Song Hyekyo-ssi? Do you want to ask something?”; even when Ellen Park is the president of the agency she’s also friend of Hyekyo, so maybe her questions sound hardened but she’s teasing her, after all she knows something about the party disaster a few days ago, on the other hand Hyekyo wants to yell at her, she’s taking advantage of her president position right now, since she was feeling pissed Hyekyo just smiled awkwardly and then take a sip of water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter