Movie date

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers, I'm back! Heheehehe. Sorry for the long absence, again, but I had some serious inspiration problems. As always I kindly remind you that I'm not fluent in english, so you may find some small (or big) grammatical or orthographic mistakes, this time I did a review but I can't promise you a well writen chapter.

For now on I'll try to update every week, although it feels as is not long for me to finish writing this fic, I still have to figure out what do I want to portrait after this chapter and how do I want to end it.

Hope you enjoy this fluffy thing, albeit being a bit messy. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading... see you!

 

Since that day when she let out her mind the things are not bad but different; they talk every day, sometimes in video calls, but she feels something’s out, there’s a lot of things on her mind, some of them are not assuring but every time she remembers what he said “I want to marry you someday”. Both of them want to, but since she seemed reluctant maybe he thought there was not pressure and that “someday” was far away.


It’s been two months since they properly meet for the last time, both are busy so she does not want to bother or making him feel pressured, they managed to go for a coffee or a fast meal a few times but those dates barely last an hour. Hyekyo was the one who wanted a low profile/hidden relationship so she’ll have to wait for him, she even tried to explain him that this whole marriage thing was just a joke but when she tried to talk about he always change the flow of the conversation.


Now, finally, they have some time to meet; Joongki asked Hyekyo to go on a date, she was feeling restless because is a movie date and what he was thinking to meet on a movie theater, but he has all arranged, they’re going to an really early and private function, she wants to say no but she let the decision on Joongki of being or not in a public relationship, maybe this is part of his determination, maybe it would be a good thing to show in public little by little.


Hyekyo went a little early to the cinema but to her surprise he was there when she arrived and at first he seemed in a bit of panic and that made her more anxious, she doesn’t feel quite right, she’s even afraid. Did I ruin everything telling him that I want to get married? But then a second after he’s all smiles to her.


He’s in the center of the hall in the movie theater and she’s slowly approaching him while he waits patiently; this seems odd because there’s not even a soul in the whole place, it looks like is out of service but Kyo forgets everything when she finally reached him and he pulled her closer, they’ve hugged before but none was like this embrace, that strong, that loving and endearing.


“I’ve missed you so much” after hearing him she feels reassured again, is not as if Hyekyo does not know how much he cares of her but not being able to meet him on regular basis was making her feel alone, despite all the messages and calls; finally being in his arms she feels in peace and protected.


Hyekyo is not so sure of how many seconds or minutes passed while embracing each other but she flinched a little after hearing some kind of steps and whispers behind her, she immediately tried to let go of him but he didn’t let her.

 

“Yah, let go. Someone is here, what if there’s someone following us”, she said still in his embrace but now looking at his face. “There are not paparazzi behind us, is just the staff of the cinema. I arranged with a friend to open early just for us and he send me a team to help, they’ll not leak anything but I guess they’re also a bit excited to see us together”.


He pulled her closer again before kissing her on the forehead but she’s not that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter