Before & Later

I'll Be Good

* Two hours before the incident. 

 

Taehyung snatched the bag of chips out of the employee's hand with force. "Call the cops, I'll shoot you."

The employee nodded slowly and gave Taehyung the rest of the money out of the register.

The criminal took the money with pleasure and recieved a shaking hand of the employee. "It's a simple job. Don't call the cops."

The employee shook his head before hesitating. "G-Get out of my shop.."

Taehyung looked at the man behind the counter for a solid second before exiting the shop.

He looked at what's around him before he took another step.

In his hand, he held a black bag stored with five-thousand dollars of money.

He took another step into the road that was right in front of him and kept walking.

As he took a few more steps, as a car aimed into his direction, furiously.

He stopped walking and positioned himself, facing the car aiming at him.

The car slammed on the breaks, leaving streaks behind. 

Taehyung smirked and mouthed, "Hit me,"

The lady got out of her car and ran straight towards the teenager. "Honey! Are you alright?"

The criminal nodded and smiled softly. "Yes, lady. I am."

The lady rubbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him into a hug. "I'm terribly sorry."

Taehyung hugged tighter as he heard the lady make sounds that sounded like death. He smirked and let her go, causing the poor lady to collapse on the road.

"Freaking psycho lady," he said quitely, kicking the lady in her stomach before walking again.

Once Taehyung reached his father's house, he sighed.

He felt scared and nervous. The life he lived when he was a little kid was torture. He doesn't know what he had done wrong to make his parents feel this way. They just made up their mind and decided to beat and abuse him, but he didn't like it. Taehyung still loves his parents, but there's no questioning his parents if they love him. The answer is clear and transparent. No.

Taehyung walked up the front steps and threw the black bag stocked with money onto the porch couch. 

He looked around and noticed a frame by the rocking chair. Taehyung looked confused at first, but decided to walk towards the broken frame.

Taehyung bent down on his knees and held up the picture frame closer.

A tear dropped down his cheek as he saw the picture of him and his mother when he was five years old. Bruises ran down the five year old's arm in the picture. The way the mom gripped the child in her arms, putting on a fake smile. Even the five year old, Taehyung.

Taehyung screamed in anger and threw the picture at the window near him. "Why did you do this to me!"

His dad, Mr. Kim came out of the house and walked to Taehyung, yanking him up by the collar.

"Glad you came to see me, son." he smiled.

Taehyung wiped his tears and coughed. "Let go of me!" 

Mr. Kim let go of Taehyung and crossed his arms over his chest. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Taehyung layed there on the solid, cold concrete front deck. "I-I have your money.."

"Where is it?" Mr. Kim looked around him until he saw the black bag. "Ah, thank you,"

The criminal on the ground coughed and sat up slowly. "Now get the hell away from me.."

Mr. Kim's smile faded. "Excuse me?"

Taehyung got up off the concrete and faced his dad. "Get the hell away from me."

Taehyung's dad stood there, glaring at his son before punching him in the face with strength.

The boy fell onto the concrete roughly, causing blood to run down his face. 

Taehyung coughed again and took out the gun that was held in his back pocket and pointed it at his own father. 

"Why did you do this to me!" the boy yelled.

The father kicked Taehyung roughly. "Oh, you got a gun now!"

Taehyung cried and pulled the trigger, shooting his dad in the chest. 

Mr. Kim collapsed the ground slowly with his eyes shut.

His son managed to stand up. "Why did you do this to me!" he cried again, placing his hand on the painful brusies. 


The grey-haired boy checked out his outfit in his mirror before grabbing his bookbag off his bed. 

He fluffed his hair a bit more and left his room, going down the stairs. "Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, honey. Ready for school already?" the innocent women smiled softly at her son.

The boy nodded and sat at the bar. 

"Want some cereal or something?" she asked.

"I don't really care.." the grey-haired boy replied, scrolling through his e-mails on his phone.

The women placed a bowl of cereal in front of her son and crossed her arms, leaning against the counter behind her. 

"Thanks," the boy decided to eat as he looked at his mom. "What?"

"Nothing, just I'll miss being around you while you're at school. Summer has been a pleasure just being with you."

"Mom, we'll see each other after school almost every day." the boy smiled.

"I know, but your dad and I work late hours, too. Are you sure you'll be fine home alone every night after school?" 

The boy nodded and got up out of the stool, running over to his mom and hugging her tight. "Don't worry about me."

"Alright, Min. You're gonna be late for the bus." she patted her son on the back as he pulled away and grabbed his bookbag. "Love you,"

"I love you, too."

The boy, Min ran towards the front door with a smile on his face. "Don't forget you have your first shift at the elderly home after school!"

"Yes, mom!" Min shut the door behind him.

He continued to walk as he reached the end of the driveway, waiting on the bus.

The recieved a text from his only friend, Jungkook.

first day of school! what's ur emotions rn?

Min smiled and texted back,

disgusted, u?

As soon as Min sent the text message, Jungkook responded.

nervous. see u at skool, bye

Min smiled again and slid his phone into his sweatshirt pocket.

The bus arrived in front of his house.

He got on the bus and sat next to a stranger. It looked like he wasn't a talkative person.

He shrugged and slumped in his seat. 

He's so not ready for his last year at Hill Church High School.

=======================================================================================================================

What do you think? Sorry if it were boring. -kt