Love & Accidents

I'll Be Good

 

PLEASE read A/N at the end of the chapter 'Love & Accidents'|

* Taehyung began scrubbing the wall while using the rag and remover can that Jungkook gave him. He groaned and whined while working as Jungkook walked into the kitchen. Jungkook smirked and spoke.

"How are you not done yet?" he asked. Taehyung sighed softly and looked at Jungkook. "If you only knew how spray paint doesn't come off." Jungkook frowned and grabbed an apple from the bowl in the center of the counter.

Taehyung waved his hand at his face to get a breeze of fresh air before getting back to scrubbing. Jungkook cocked his head to the left and smiled. "I don't think it's coming together, you know. It still looks like the art you spray painted on my wall." 

Taehyung groaned again and threw the remover can across the living room, almost shattering a window. He turned his eyes to Jungkook and jumped off the counter. Jungkook scoffed and shook his head.

"This isn't your house. You can't break windows when you suddenly feel like it and fly off of counters. You're technically destroying what's mine." Jungkook stated and took a bite of his apple. 

Taehyung shrugged and looked back at the art he created himself. "If it's not coming off the wall, then what's your suggestion, pretty boy?" 

Jungkook shrugged and looked around the kitchen. He thought of an idea that would've been a great idea in the first place. He faced Taehyung in the process and spoke again. "I have paint. I mean, it's not the exact color I used on the wall, but it'll at least work to cover your.. mess." 

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes annoyingly. "Where's this paint?"

Jungkook grabbed a pair of keys off the hook and motioned for Taehyung to follow him. He started walking to the back door of the house until he noticed that no footprints have followed him. 

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung who was oddly standing there with his arms crossed in a rude manner, staring directly at Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed and tapped his right foot. "Firstly, what the hell are you looking at with that kind of attitude?" 

Taehyung cleared his throat. "I can look at anyone I want anytime I want." 

Jungkook scoffed again and looked away, hiding his precious wide smile. After a second of looking in another direction, he faced Taehyung again. "Secondly, why aren't you coming with me? The paint doesn't walk itself."

Taehyung let out a little laugh and bent down to his ankle, lifting the bottom of his pants. "I have an ankle bracelet attached to me, what do you think?" 

Jungkook looked surprised if he didn't have a clue. He nodded. "I'll go get, just don't do anything stupid."

Taehyung stood back and smiled. "Seriously?" 

Jungkook mumbled, "mhm". He looked around the kitchen to find the spray paint can. "and I'll take this, too."

"Oh, come on!" Taehyung cried as Jungkook took the spray paint into his hand. Jungkook officially left the house, leaving Taehyung to himself. That was a bad idea.

Jungkook reached his shed out in the backyard and unlocked the door with the right assigned key. He opened it and placed the half full spray can on the counter in the shed and searched for the paint.

Once he layed his eyes on the white paint, Jungkook took hold of it and walked down the steps of the shed. He made his way back to the back door and noticed it was still unlocked. 

That was a relief.

Jungkook entered the house and shut the door behind him. He set the paint can on the floor and made his way to Taehyung.

He sat next to Taehyung and looked at the phone that appeared to be in Taehyung's hands. "What are you doing?" he asked.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a serious look and looked back at the phone, typing with his two thumbs. 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook repeated.

Taehyung sighed angrily and looked at Jungkook. "What does it look like I'm doing, dude!"

Jungkook whipped the spit that splatted on his face. "And who are you texting exactly?" 

Taehyung rolled his eyes for the second time, sighing calmly. "It's none of your business, don't worry about it." Jungkook shook his head in disagreement. "I have a right to know if I'm assigned as your owner for right now." 

"I don't care."

Jungkook snatched the phone out of Taehyung's hands and looked at the text messages closely. He squinted his eyes and looked at the name that appeared at the top of the chat. 

It read, Seokjin

Seokjin

can u come over? 

sure i can. i haven't seen you in such a while, miss u

miss u too, um.. im at jeon's house

how? what the hell are you planning to do without me!

im held hostage, lool. just, come. i have something for you ;)

ok ok, i have his address. be over in a few minutes, tae

dont call me tae, im not a ing kid

ok, bye

hshdbjeudbdudbdjdhrbdhd

huh? 

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and shook his head many times. "He's not coming to my house, Taehyung!",he cried. Taehyung sat in his seat and smiled. "Too, bad. He's coming over."

Jungkook sighed in anger and spoke. "I'll call the cops on your friend!" Taehyung's mouth dropped as he stood up from his seat. "Please, Jungkook! No.."

"He's a criminal coming to my house!" he stated. Taehyung ran his hands on Jungkook's hands and struggled to get the phone out of his hands. Jungkook kept pulling and smacking Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung pulled his hands back and rolled his eyes. Jungkook slipped the phone back in his pocket and pointed at the paint. "Start painting." he rubbed his forehead in frustration. 

"And where exactly are the paint brushes? I need a fat thick one." Taehyung said. He started chuckling at the words he said. "fat and thick," he continued laughing.

Jungkook shook his head and spoke. "No, Taehyung." he grabbed two paint brushes from under the sink and tossed them at Taehyung. One mistakenly hit Taehyung in the face. 

"Ow!" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook suddenly burst out into laughing as he ran towards Taehyung. "Are you okay?" he lifted Taehyung's chin and rubbed his face all over to make sure.

"Get away from me!" Taehyung layed his hands on Jungkook's chest and pushed him back. He ripped open the paint can and started dipping his brush in the paint. Taehyung made his way to his spray paint mark on the wall and begin to cover.

Jungkook grabbed a couple of paper towels and started wiping off the little paint drops on the floor that Taehyung accidentally dropped. As Jungkook were scrubbing the floor with strength, the door bell rang.

Taehyung was just dipping his brush into the paint until he heard a beeping sound. He dropped his paint brush on Jungkook accidentally, running to the door. He peaked through the peephole and recognized the person.

Seokjin.

Jungkook sighed angrily and grabbed a towel. "This is a new shirt, my gawd, Taehyung! Please watch your surroundings!" he stood as he brushed off the dust that landed on his ripped jeans and shoes. 

Taehyung opened the door without hesitation and jumped into Seokjin's arms. Seokjin let out a small laugh and hugged Taehyung tightly. He ran his hands through Taehyung's hair, smiling.

Taehyung pulled back.

Jungkook cocked his head. A smile ran across his face. 

Taehyung likes Seokjin, a lot.

Seokjin pointed down at Taehyung's ankle bracelet that was obviously making a beeping sound. Taehyung looked down and noticed he was on the mat that was held outside of the house.

Outside.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook and spoke. "Jungkook..?" Jungkook nodded and picked up the house phone. "They'll call."

Taehyung nodded, too and wrapped his arms around Seokjin again. Seokjin smiled and rubbed his back.

After a long time of hugging and talking, Seokjin was invited in. Jungkook was too busy cleaning his kitchen counter. Seokjin and Taehyung were taking a seat on the couch just as Jungkook decided to speak. 

Sorr to interrupt your love scene, but I didn't invite you into my house.." Jungkook stated as he looked directly at Seokjin.

Seokjin had his mouth dropping. "O-Oh, so you're Jeon? Jeon Jungkook? Lives alone?"

Jungkook nodded, confusingly. Seokjin nodded. "You're labeled as Taehyung's owner?" 

Jungkook nodded again. "Something like that, I don't know. I'm supposed to watch him." Seokjin mumbled. "Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

Jungkook sighed and pointed at Taehyung. "I am, but this one wanted to spray paint my wall." Taehyung smirked and hit Seokjin's arm. Seokjin hit him back playfully. 

Jungkook looked away and begin wiping his shirt that had white paint stains on it. 

Something is weird about Seokjin. 


A/N: I'm absolutely sorry for not updating in such a long time, I'll be more on top of it soon. Thank you to the ones who love and enjoy reading Limit Your Distance! 

If you happened to read The Summer Trip which is my other story, then please continue reading. There will be PART TWO! It is not a sequel, it is an actual story, just part two. I have come up with a title! 'Trouble in College'! 

I do not have the planning yet, but I have thought of a title. Basically, if you don't remember what happened at the end of The Summer Trip, I kind of left you guys with a cliffhanger if you've noticed.

It was left off with Jimin still having feelings for Jungkook and Taehyung still having feelings for Hoseok. In 'Trouble in College', they'll form together again that makes them a little more closer with one another.

'Trouble in College' is mainly going to be about VHope & Jikook, so if you do not have any interest in those two specific couples, you do not have to read it. It's optional! 

It will be about Taekook & Yoonmin, too, because that's how I ended The Summer Trip but not as quite as much because it isn't focused on those two couples. 

Other news, PLEASE & PLEASE watch 'cutetaeboy''s videos on YouTube of you haven't already! She does amazing and thoughtful edits of all different kinds of BTS couples and individual members. *Taekook, Yoonmin, Jihope, Taehyung, Hoseok, etc* Please subscribe to her if you absolutely loved any one of her videos! She'd appreciate it of course!

If you feel like getting to know a bit more about her, follow her on Twitter! (@cutetaeboy) 

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/cutetaeboy

Feel free to follow me! 

Instagram: @kendallthomasj

Twitter: @kenthomasj 

Link(s): https://www.instagram.com/kendallthomasj/

https://mobile.twitter.com/kenthomasj

Hope you guys have a chance to check her out and please wait for next update! 

~Love YOU! 

      kendalltaehyung