Spray Paint Trouble

I'll Be Good

* Taehyung had just gotten out of the shower a few minutes ago. He entered his assigned bedroom and quickly put down his clothes before leaving the room, turning off the light behind him. 

He walked down the hallway and entered the living room which held the teenagers. On the couch was Yoongi and Jungkook, and between the younger one's legs was Rosé. Taehyung smiled brightly to himself and plopped down next to her.

"What the are you doing?" Yoongi asked, chewing on the popcorn he had in his mouth. Taehyung kept his eyes on the gorgeous looking female next to him, blocking out the older one's voice. Yoongi kicked him in the arm softly.

"What the hell, man! Chill out!" Taehyung said, snapping out of his thoughts and rubbing his arm with a little bit of force. Yoongi let out a laugh before repeating what he said. "What are you doing?" 

Taehyung glanced at Rosé before Yoongi. He mouthed to him. "This girl!" Yoongi shook his head and mouthed back silently. "Get up, she's Jungkook's girlfriend!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up. He decided to sit in the empty rocking chair near the TV.

Jungkook took his eyes off the TV and glanced at Taehyung from head to toe. He smiled. "Nice pajamas," Yoongi and Rosé decided to take a look at Taehyung's pajamas and laughed along. 

Taehyung sarcastically smiled and held up his own middle finger. "I don't give a what you think." Yoongi and Rosé stopped laughing at that moment and quieted. "Let's just finish this movie, I mean Taehyung did miss the other half of it." Yoongi rolled his eyes and tossed a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the TV screen and quietly watched the movie without saying another ignorant thing.

*

By the time the movie ended, Rosé and Jungkook decided to get set up for bed. Rosé jumped in his bed and pulled the covers onto her body. She patted the bed spot for Jungkook to lay, but he was too busy staring at the door.

Rosé smiled and shifted her head. "Jungkook, come on. I'm pretty sure Taehyung is a good person. I mean, he's under house arrest." she said. Jungkook sighed heavily and looked her in the eye. 

"You think so. However, I don't. Rosé, I know I'm just telling you this now, but he kidnapped me." he said, chewing on his bottom lip nervously. He decided to look back at the door. Rosé frowned and made her way to Jungkook on the bed.

She took his hands and shifted his head so he can be able to look her in the eye. "Look at me.." Jungkook looked down one last time before looking back up at her. "I know nothing about you or what happened between you and this criminal, but you have my shoulder."

Jungkook slightly smiled and took his hands away from Rosé, rubbing his hands on her arms. She smiled too and rested her head onto Jungkook's chest. Jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips against hers smoothly. 

She kissed Jungkook with passion and started biting on his lower lip. Their kiss started to get intense until Jungkook pulled back. She continued kissing his lips. "Why'd you pull away?" she said after kissing him one last time. 

"I-I should go check on Taehyung." he said as he started walking past the bed and to the door. Rosé rolled her eyes and smiled brightly. "You know I'm just waiting here.." Jungkook couldn't make out what she was saying to him. He was too anxious.

Jungkook left his room and tiptoed down the hall and to Taehyung's room. Once he reached the older one's room, Jungkook noticed quite a little bit of light showing from underneath the door. 

He breathed in heavily before knocking on the door. Seconds later, the door swung open quickly. Jungkook crossed his arms and looked around Taehyung's room. "What are you doing?" 

Taehyung smiled and moved himself out of the way for Jungkook to come in. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at Taehyung, confusingly. Taehyung sighed and spoke. "Yes, I want you to come in, motherer." 

Jungkook decided to come in with a slow pace. Behind him, he heard the door click which meant the door was closed. That however, was not a very good sign. He's now stuck with his evil enemy.

"Why did you shut the door?" Jungkook swung himself around and faced Taehyung. Taehyung's hand was still on the door as he was smirking. "Sit down, baby boy. Let's have a little chat." 

Jungkook started to panic. He knew that this was a bad idea. A very bad one. He rushed to Taehyung's direction and met hands with Taehyung's as he reached for the door knob.

Once he felt Taehyung's cold hand, he pulled his back immediately. "Get out of my way!" he screamed. Taehyung put a finger to Jungkook's lips and whispered. "Sh," he smiled.

Jungkook spoke onto Taehyung's finger. "I'll call the cops." Taehyung had an evil look on his face once he heard those words come out of Jungkook's mouth. He instantly released Jungkook.

Jungkook backed away a few steps and stumbled. He fell onto the bed. Taehyung was coming in his direction as he sat up quickly, fixing his hair. Taehyung sat down next to the younger one and spoke. "I'm here for revenge."

"So, what does that have to do for anything?" Jungkook avoided making eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung sighed angrily. "I need you to cover for me. Have Seokjin come to this specific garbage."

"Uhm, excuse you? My house ain't garbage and who the hell is Seokjin?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung started blushing and thought of Seokjin. He snapped out of his thoughts quickly and glanced at Jungkook. "He's my partner in crime." 

Jungkook's mouth dropped as he finally made eye contact with the criminal sitting next to him. "If you say he's your partner in crime, then there's no ing way that dude is coming to my house."

"Excuse you. Well, we were suppose to spray paint your garage doors anyway." Taehyung shrugged and smiled. Jungkook spoke. "You what!" he tried saying more words, but nothing came out.

"I think you just need some rest for tonight, aye? You probably had a rough day." Jungkook said and stood. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook started walking towards the door. Taehyung stopped the younger one by grabbing his wrist. 

Jungkook looked back and had a questionable look on his face. "Yeah, Taehyung?" he asked again. Taehyung didn't let go of Jungkook. "Tell that pretty girl to give me her phone number." 

Jungkook pulled his wrist away from the male and spoke. "You wish. She's mine." he said before walking out of the room. As he left, he turned around and saw that Taehyung had his lights off and ended up being peaceful.

He smiled to himself as he entered his bedroom. 

*

The next day, Taehyung was the first one to wake up bright and early. He was in the kitchen doing only god knows what. Jungkook woke up and looked to the left of him and saw Rosé up and dressed.

He yawned and smiled, sitting up. Jungkook made a whistle noise that definitely got her attention. She turned around and had a big smile on her face. "You're up!" Jungkook nodded and rubbed his eyes.

"You look hot, like damn." Jungkook said, pulling Rosé down onto him and kissing her with passion. Rosé smiled in between the kiss as Jungkook tugged at her crop top. She began to slip it off as the door opened. 

"Oh my gawd, I'm freaking blinded over here." Yoongi said as he entered the room. Rosé got up off of Jungkook and slipped her crop top back on. Yoongi shook his head. "Sleep together on another time. We have school today." he said and glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded. Rosé nodded too as Yoongi left the room. Jungkook went into his bathroom and got changed in a quick manner. Rosé was on the bed, texting as he walked out.

Rosé looked up from her phone as began to drop. "Now that's hot." Jungkook smiled and tossed his clothes in the laundry basket near him. Rosé got off the bed and ran to him, jumping into his arms. 

Jungkook catches her as their lips collided. Rosé pulled away and ran her index finger on the edge of his neck. "Do you think we got together too quickly?" Jungkook shrugged and kissed her one last time.

He put her back down on the ground and grabbed his book bag. Yoongi started calling them in a shoking tone. Jungkook and Rosé quickly grabbed their things and ran down the hallway.

While they were running down the hall, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Rosé and picked up with strength. They ended up both laughing and giggling at each other as they entered the kitchen.

"What the hell-" Jungkook stopped laughing with Rosé as she did the same thing. She was in shock. Yoongi nodded and spoke. "I know, right?" 

Taehyung smirked as he had a spray bottle in his right hand. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair. "What did you do to my kitchen!" Taehyung shrugged and started spray painting again.

"The !" Jungkook quickly snapped the can out of Taehyung's hand. Taehyung frowned. "Your kitchen needed some spray painting." Jungkook was about to lose his mind. "This isn't your house!"

Yoongi stood next to Rosé and whispered into her ear. "This isn't going well." Rosé laughed and smiled, whispering, "I agree." 

"You honestly want to be behind bars, don't you?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shrugged again and ran his fingers onto the spray painted areas. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He turned to face his friend and girlfriend.

"I have to take a day off, Yoongi, take my car and drive to school." he demanded. Yoongi nodded and grabbed the keys to Jungkook's car. "Let's go Rosé. We're gonna be late." 

Rosé nodded as she softly placed her sweet lips against Jungkook's. She whispered while eye balling Taehyung. "Be careful." Jungkook nodded and kissed her one last time. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away.

Rosé and Yoongi both left the house as Jungkook and Taehyung stood there looking at each other. "Well, what are you doing?" Jungkook sarcastically scoffed. "Oh, you're gonna get some work done."

Jungkook looked through the drawers and threw Taehyung a rag and a remover can. "Get to work."

*

Follow me!

Twitter: @kenthomasj

Instagram: @kendallthomasj