Busting You Out

I'll Be Good

* Hoseok quickly closed the door behind him and ran to the radio in the living room. The teenagers that filled the room stopped dancing and stared at Hoseok with dead eyes. Hoseok sighed before speaking. 

"I-I need you all out of here. This party is over." he demanded and walked towards the door, holding it open for the teenagers. They shrugged and looked at each other as they walked out of the house. 

Just as the last person left the house, Hoseok shut the door and ran down the hallway and opened the first door on the left. As he opened it without hesitation, he caught Jimin and Yoongi on the floor, laughing, and playing a kid game. 

Yoongi turned around just in time as a smile appeared on his face. "Hoseok? You okay?" Jimin looked at Yoongi before the older in the doorway. "Yeah, we heard the music pause."

Hoseok rubbed his forehead and looked around the room. "J-Jungkook's been arrested." Yoongi and Jimin's mouth dropped as they glanced at one another before rushing to Hoseok.

"Hoseok, what the hell happened?" Yoongi asked, rubbing Hoseok's arm. Hoseok shrugged. "I-I think we need to find Taehyung and Rosé?" he stuttered. Yoongi and Jimin glanced at each other again before entering the hallway.

Hoseok followed after the two as Jimin opened door to door. Yoongi opened the last one on the right. 

Locked.

"." Yoongi blurted out and looked at Hoseok and Jimin. "Please tell me they didn't.." Hoseok shook his head as Jimin rubbed Yoongi's back. "Move to the side, I'll handle this." Hoseok demanded.

Jimin took Yoongi's arm and pulled him back. Hoseok sighed again and held up his foot to the door. With force, he kicked it open. As the door creaked open, Rosé and Taehyung were in the middle of making out and taking it further. 

"Stop it!" Hoseok shouted out which made Rosé and Taehyung face the other few teenagers at the doorway. They covered themselves with the blanket and wiped their lips. 

Yoongi shook his head and left the bedroom, disappointed. Jimin ran after him as Hoseok stayed. "I hope you know how ashamed you should feel of yourself, Rosé. Just get dressed and meet us outside."

Before either of them could say a word, Hoseok shut the door behind him and walked down the hallway. 

 

"W-Were they drunk?" Yoongi asked with tears in his eyes. Jimin had sat behind Yoongi, handing him tissues. Hoseok walked in and noticed Yoongi. He sighed once more and thanked Jimin.

Jimin nodded and smiled. 

A few minutes later, Taehyung and Rosé came down the hallway and distanced themselves. 

"What about we here for?" Taehyung asked, waking away from Rosé. Yoongi had his angry face on. "Oh, well we're sorry to interrupt your "time", but Jungkook needs our help!" he stood.

Jimin pulled him back in his seat, calming him down. 

"What happened?" Rosé said, sounding like nothing had happened. Hoseok spoke in a polite tone. "Jungkook's been arrested." 

Rosé looked like someone special to her had just died. Her heart sank, for real. "Let's go bail him out."

They all nodded and followed behind Rosé. 

•••

Once they reached the police department, the teenagers entered. Yoongi ran up to the desk as the others took a seat. Taehyung and Rosé sat diagonal from each other while Jimin sat next to Hoseok.

"I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook by any chance." Yoongi looked at the police officer. The police officer nodded. "They just picked him up a few minutes ago."

"Why is he here? Why has my best friend been arrested?" Yoongi questioned worriedly. The officer pulled out an evidence bag from under the desk and showed Yoongi. "He's been arrested due to spray painting."

Taehyung might've over heard. 

"I don't believe that." Yoongi shook his head.

"Oh, yeah? We found Jungkook's fingerprints on the can."

"..."

"If you're here to visit him, you certainly may." 

Yoongi nodded as the officer lead him.

The officer walked and walked with Yoongi by his side. Yoongi held his heart as he closed his eyes as they stopped in front of Jungkook's prison cell. The officer gave Yoongi a pass that read:

VISITOR

Yoongi thanked him as the officer unlocked the cell for Yoongi. Yoongi slowly went in with quite hesitation. He's terrified.

The officer locked the prison cell back behind Yoongi before walking away. Jungkook looked up with dreadful eyes. He stood and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi hugged him slightly and pulled away before Jungkook.

"W-What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, taking a seat. Yoongi looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "Did you.. spray paint?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi before shaking his head. "I didn't."

"Then how is your fingerprints on the spray paint can, Jungkook? Don't lie to me!" Yoongi stood. He paced back and forth. Jungkook rubbed his forehead with his hand. "I'm not lying to you. Taehyung and Seokjin.. they.."

"They what..?" 

"They forced me.." Jungkook shrugged. Yoongi took a seat next to Jungkook and nodded. "Why didn't you tell the police before they took you?" he took Jungkook's hand in his. 

"I-I don't want Taehyung to hate me.." Jungkook said, as a tear strolled down his cheek. Yoongi nodded again. He rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "I love you, Jungkook."

"And I love you.." 

"You have to tell them eventually. You shouldn't be the one spending your life behind prison." Yoongi squeezed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook nodded. "But.." Yoongi shook his head. "But nothing."

Jungkook nodded and finished talking. 

•••

Yoongi reached the other few teenagers. Jimin excused himself from Hoseok and walked towards Yoongi. "Everything straight?" Yoongi nodded then shook his head. "No.." Yoongi formed tears again. 

Jimin nodded and took Yoongi in for a hug. 

Yoongi hugged him back tightly as he sobbed into Jimin's shoulder. "He doesn't deserve any of this."

"I-I understand you." Jimin pulled back and looked Yoongi in the eyes. "Go sit, okay?" Yoongi nodded and walked towards the seats. Jimin went back and talked to Hoseok. 

"Aye! Taehyung!" one of the officers shouted out. Taehyung turned around as a smile appeared on his face. "Hey.." 

"How have you been doing!" they asked.

"Good..I guess.." 

"Ah—, why are you here? Where's your guardian? Jungkook?" 

"He's here."

"What'cha mean?"

"He's arrested."

"Oh, boy. What happened? That ought to be you!" 

"Yeah, haha. You're real sweet."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"I don't really care. Look, can you bail him out?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, son. We don't bail criminals out unless something comes up."

"In that case.. something did come up. For Jungkook's false case."

"What do you mean, Taehyung?"

"It wasn't him who spray painted. It was Kim Seokjin..."

"The one that we've been searching for for years?"

Taehyung nodded.

"I do have to believe you on that. Seokjin is a bad person that doesn't want to be messed with, you know what I'm saying?"

"Um... yeah?" Taehyung lied. 

"Well, for now, we won't worry about the fingerprints. We'll get Jungkook out of here and you guys can go home."

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled.

"As long as you're doing better."

Taehyung nodded.

 

A few minutes later, Jungkook came out into the sitting area. Taehyung was the first one who looked up and noticed. 

He got up out of seat and quickly threw his arms over Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook slightly smiled and whispered softly into his ear. 

"Thank you for bailing me out.."

Taehyung smiled and whispered back.

"You don't deserve hell."

Jungkook let out a small laugh and pressed Taehyung closer to him as the other teenagers ran up to them, adding to the hug.

It was bad enough for Taehyung. He's certainly about to lose Seokjin: putting his best friend behind bars. It was either Seokjin or Jungkook. He chose Jungkook because Jungkook didn't do anything wrong. It was himself. He slept with Jungkook's girlfriend and not being drunk makes it even worse. If this gets out to Jungkook, it's the end. Taehyung will be put behind bars again for the rest of his life. No second chances. 

It's time to take after Jungkook.

-

-

-

A/N: 

Follow & Subscribe to @cutetaeboy on YouTube & Twitter.

Follow me @kendalltaehyung on Twitter. 

Thank you!

Reminder:

Limit Your Distance ends at Chapter 30!