Trouble

I'll Be Good

 

Limit Your Distance


 

-RESUME-      Yoongi A.K.A Min (*If you haven't realized)

* "Park?" Yoongi asked, looking unsure.

Jimin nodded. 

Yoongi looked away and rolled his eyes.

"Let's just continue with the assignment so we can get finished."

Yoongi looked down at the worksheet in his right hand. "Um, how was your summer?" 

"It was relaxing." Jimin smiled and leaned against the locker behind him.

"Good for you." Yoongi started to write.

"What about your summer?" he asked.

"Quiet."

"Like how you want it write now? Peace and quiet?"

"Like any other day." Yoongi laughed and shook his head, revealing his baby smile.

The substitute looked at the teenager beside him, getting glimpses of the main attractions of Yoongi.

Jimin then shlipped his bare hand onto the student's thigh. 

Yoongi felt chills run up his spine. He turned towards Jimin and slid two square tiles away from him, giving a little space between them. "What the hell are you doing?"

Jimin remained silent, keeping his hands to himself.

"Answer me!" Yoongi shouted from the top of his lungs, but also keeping it quiter so he won't disturb any other classes surrounding him.

"I want to be friend with you, that's all. Period." the guy dressed in white said, looking down.

Yoongi sighed and balled up the piece of paper in his hand. "Look, Park, or whatever your name is, that's not how you make friends. Now if you excuse me, I'm done working with you."

He walked past Jimin and opened the classroom door, entering and shutting the door behind him.

"Class, this shouldn't take you that long. Return to your original seats, please." Mrs. Park demanded and pulled out a chair in front of his desk. She looked around the classroom, waiting for her students to follow her intructions. While waiting, she scanned every face in the room and started mouthing to guess their names. She looked at Yoongi and mouthed, "Min," and looked at his best friend, mouthing, "Jeon." She nodded and smiled.

The senior class sat back down and passed up the worksheets to the front. 

"Wow, you guys are such a good class!" Mrs. Park said in a cheerful tone as she walked by each row, collecting the worksheets before sitting back down. She went through paper after paper, checking for every student's assignment. 

"Min Yoongi?" she announced.

Yoongi lifted up his head and raised his hand. "Yes?"

"Where's your assigned worksheet, sweetheart?" She held up the other student's "get to know me" sheets for Yoongi to get a picture at where it might be. That time, Jimin, the substitute walked in and shut the door behind him. He stood behind Mrs. Park, glancing around the classroom, examining the students.

"Uh.." Yoongi bit his lower lip with pressure and glanced at Jimin then back at the teacher.

"Huh?" Mrs. Park waited, impatient for his answer.

"I didn't do it." Yoongi finally answered.

"Oh, you didn't?" she asked.

Yoongi shook his head. He knew what he was doing. He was saving Jimin's life. He felt bad for the poor guy. What if people found out a 22-year-old is flirting with an 18-year-old? His mom or dad wouldn't appreciate that. They probably would cancel his college years. It would be Yoongi's fault if that happened, no matter if that strange boy layed a hand on him.

"Well, you know what this means. Your first bad grade on the first day of school." Mrs. Park frowned.

He nodded. Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and moved his chair closer to his best friend, comforting him.

"I don't need your comfort," Yoongi whispered.

"Look, I know what happened. Just pretend you're with me."

"You know what happened?" Yoongi asked.

Mrs. Park interrupted their conversation and handed Jimin different assignments for him to hand out to the class as she started to write on the chalkboard.

"Yeah, I do."

Yoongi gave Jimin a series look. "Do you? Do you really?" 

"He flirted, didn't he?"

"How do you know? You weren't even in the hallway."

"Who cares? I was sharpening my pencil and happened to see him smiling a lot and looking at you like he was dying for your love." Jungkook shrugged.

"You're ridiculous." Yoongi smiled.

"But I'm not joking, Min. Seriously. I know what I saw."

"But that's-" 

"Shh, he's coming." Jungkook stated, slipping his arm around Yoongi.

"What the hell?" Yoongi took Jungkook's hand and romoved his arm off of his shoulders.

Jimin came over and handed Jungkook and Yoongi seperate sheets of paper, poking Jungkook.

"What?" he turned around to face the short substitute.

"And your name is?" he asked, smirking.

"Jungkook, nice to meet you." he smiled and even blushed.

"You too," Jimin held Jungkook's hand, shaking it, and walking away to hand out the rest of assignments.

"Oh my gawd, he touched me!" Jungkook shook Yoongi so hard that he almost fell out of his seat.

"Oh, yeah. You guys are cute."

"You're not meaning that. You don't really care."

"Exactly." Yoongi laughed and answered the questions on his sheet of paper before the bell rang.


\ Taehyung POV \

"Taehyung, someone's here to see you." the police man said, opening the cell and handcuffing Taehyung.

"Great." he smirked as the police man gripped Taehyung by the arm and pulled him out of the cell.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung screetched and pulled his arm away from the man as he took a seat in front of the transparent window. 

He picked up the phone and angrily said, "hello".

"Taehyung, hey." a light voice said from behind the window.

"Seokjin?"

"You're right."

"Good. Now I have a plan for you." Taehyung sat back in his seat and flipped his hair.

"What plan now, Tae?" Seokjin said into the phone.

"Get me the out of here."

"Oh, I was already planning to. I need your help as well."

"What kind of "help"?" Taehyung asked.

"Spray painting garages. It's kind of difficult when you're in prison."

"Don't be talking about me. You're the one who's suppose to be in prison, too!" he shouted.

"Keep your damn voice down, will ya?" Seokjin asked, calmly. "unless you want to get me busted."

"Oh, I do. You deserve your torture." taehyung smiled.

"You're cute when you talk trash." Seokjin sarcastically said.

"I know I am."

"You'll be out before you know it, got it?"

"Fine, but don't wait that long. I have court this afternoon proving if I'm guilty or not. Maybe I could get the hell out of here."

"Good. Now, once you're out, bring your spray paint. I'll be at the Jeon's." 

Taehyung smirked and hung up the phone.