Troublemaker

I'll Be Good

 * Jungkook got out of his car with the paperwork of the criminal in his hand. He locked the car behind him as he walked up the front steps of his house, entering. Jungkook noticed his friend, Min Yoongi sitting on the couch next to Rose. He sighed and closed the door behind him. "What are you guys doing here?" 

Min Yoongi and Rosé stood and raced up to Jungkook. "We want to know what happened in court." Yoongi replied to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't bother to hesitate what he was about to say. "I proved him inncocent." he slid past Rosé and Yoongi, going into the kitchen.

Rosé and Yoongi followed him and kept their arms crossed over their chest. "Well, why..? Didn't he like do something to you?" she asked, waiting for an answer. Yoongi nodded at what Rosé had said, aiming his eyes in Jungkook's direction.

"He did," Jungkook sat at the dining table with his eater bottle that just came out of the refrigerator. "just, he looked so.. lonely." he said, thinking of the criminals features. Yoongi scoffed and ribbed Jungkook's shoulders. "He's messing with you."

Rosé agreed with Yoongi and sat at the dining table in front of Jungkook, placing her hand on Jungkook's. "Don't let him get to you." she assured, looking Jungkook dead in the eyes. Jungkook gave her a bright smile and spoke. "Can I ask you guys something?"

Rosé and Yoongi glanced at each other, making eye contact before returning their eyes to Jungkook. They nodded. "Yeah, why not?" Jungkook bit his lower lip before speaking. "Can the both of you spend the night here? Taehyung is going under house arrest tonight and I'm afraid if he might do something that involves me."

Yoongi's eyes began to bulge. He slapped Jungkook's shoulder and smirked. "Ah, Taehyung is his name?" Rosé rolled her eyes and smiled. "While you two chat, I'll go ask my mom." she stood and went down the hallway.

"That's not important, Min. Are you allowed to spend the night here or no?" he asked and ran his fingers through his hair and took a quick sip out of his water bottle. Yoongi shrugged and pulled out his phone. "I'll text her and find out. I'm sure she'd understand."

Jungkook nodded as he stood and pushed in his chair towards the table. Yoongi began to text his mom after pulling up the text message icon. 

mom, u there? 

yes, honey. where r u? dad's home and we're preparing dinner.

im at Jungkook's house. may i spend the night? please

 is it something important? 

yes, he's nervous about something. i'll tell you soon. 

then, yes. love u and u better have clothes for school tomorrow, young man.

yes, mom. i'll ask jungkook. love u, bye

Yoongi turned off his phone and slipped it back in his pocket. "My mom allows it." he said as Rosé walked in. Jungkook smiled and nodded. Jungkook looked at Rosé and spoke. "You?" Rosé nodded and wrapped her arms around Jungkook.

Yoongi started to fake barf. "I..I think I need a trashcan." Rosé and Jungkook stopped and backed away from each other, facing Yoongi. "Don't you need clothes?" Jungkook asked her, rubbing her arm slowly.

Rosé nodded. "Yes, definitely. I have to go pick them up from my house. I'll be back." she smiled softly at Jungkook and walked out of the kitchen and left the house. "Wanna order pizza for dinner?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm up for it," Jungkook said and pulled out his phone to dial the pizzeria. Yoongi left the kitchen and plopped down on the couch and the TV. He strolled down channels constantly until finding a good show.

After Jungkook ordered pizza such as cheese and pepperoni, he headed to the living room. "Found a good show, I see." Yoongi laughed and looked up at Jungkook. "Yes, finally."

Jungkook nodded and punched Yoongi's arm playfully. "I'm going to go to a movie store. I'll walk since it's not that far from here. If Rosé happens to return, tell her I'm out." he started grabbing his jacket coat off the hook and aiming towards the front door. 

"Alright, get a good movie!" Yoongi shouted out towards Jungkook as he closed the door behind him. 


The door locked behind Taehyung as he entered the house. Nothing has really changed. The house is brown, dark colored walls from the inside and plain furniture as usual like any other house. Taehyung looked around the enterance area, glacing at some of the mysterious and colorful art he's created by himself with spray paint. He ran his hand onto the wall, giving soft touches onto his spray paint art. The poor boy was alone. His parents didn't take care of him. They left him stranded. But, Taehyung does not give a care in the world about what his parents think of him.

        Taehyung groaned and ran upstairs to his room, shutting the door behind him with force. He slammed himself onto his bed, causing the bed to crack. Taehyung smiled at the thought of how many times he used to bring girls into in his room to sleep with him for fun. He stopped doing it after awhile because there's other things to focus on. Getting back into prison, or maybe because he feels intrested in the same gender he is. Boys. He doesn't know how he got into males, but it sort of happened. Maybe girls are a little too much for him to take on. He's never fell for a boy, but he wants to know the feeling. Not now, but when he's better and healed. 

         He looked up at the ceiling with a hand to his forehead. Taehyung sighed in frustration when he heard a certain "beep" from his ankle bracelet. He sat up only to look down at the bracelet around his ankle. He slid his finger into the bracelet awkwardly. Taehyung tried to stretch the ankle bracelet out with strength to make it rip apart. Unfortunately, that did not work. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to get out of this damn house. He wanted to do something illegal and fun at the same time. It's like he desires prison as his own because of the many times he's been put behind bars. This, of course was his treat to be released, but he could not handle it for once. 

         The ankle bracelet beeped again for the second time. He slipped himself off of his bed and walked straight to his desk and grabbed a pocket knife out of his drawer which he kept for safety if burglars ever broke in; not that he'd ever use it because he would join. Taehyung bent down, reaching for his ankle bracelet. He repeatedly rubbed the knife against the bracelet, causing it to break and fall off. Leading to that, blood streamed down his ankle due to how much pressure he cut. It didn't cause the boy no pain. Taehyung left the knife on his bedroom floor and ran to his door. He escaped the house.

He's on the lose.

Taehyung began wandering the streets and examining apartments and buildings. Even stores. He smirked and continued walking. It felt so nice to feel the cool air breeze and not to be locked in a prison cell all day. Taehyung softly skipped and spread a smile on his face, passing elderly people. 

As he passed another elder, the elder shouted out toward him. "You! You little boy!" she said. Taehyung turned around and stopped skipping and began walking backwards. He bit his lower lip and stuck out his tongue, giving the elderly an ignorant middle finger.

The elderly scoffed and started pacing herself, such as running to the boy she was just complaining about. Taehyung's smiled began to fade as he turned back around and started running. "Coming to get me, you old thing?" he shouted and smirked.

The elder tried her best to keep running after the criminal. She stumbled here and there and ended up falling. Taehyung laughed while looking back, not paying attention to where he's going. 

Taehyung crashed into a stranger on the streets as he began to look forward. He realized his forehead was throbbing after he ran into a suspicious person. "!" he said, crying.

The stranger bucked up at the criminal and spoke. "Watch where the hell you're going!" he shouted and continued walking. Taehyung rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead. As the suspicious person continued his walk, he ran after the male. 

"Wait.. you're Jeon. Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung smirked and kept up with the other male's pace even though the male was speed walking to distance himself from Taehyung. He obviously knew him.

"Why do you care? Don't you have kidnapping or robbing people to do? I'm sure you'll have a blast." Jungkook replied and kept walking. Taehyung let out a small laugh. "Kidnapping is overrated. Wanna know why? Hanging out with you was boring."

"Then why are you talking with me?" Jungkook didn't bother to make eye contact with the older male. He kept his eyes straight at what's in front of him until reaching the movie store.

"I.. uh want to thank you for proving me innocent." Taehyung looked down and smirked, still walking by Jungkook's side. Jungkook scoffed. "Don't thank me. You should be put behind bars for life."

Taehyung gasped and bit his lower lip. "Harsh much?" he asked and rolled his eyes sarcastically. Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Very much. Anyway, shouldn't you be under house arrest?" 

Taehyung let out a small laugh and bent down, stopping Jungkook in the process while lifting his pants near his ankle on the left side. "I escaped." he smirked and stood up. Jungkook shook his head and continued walking. "Whatever, man." 

Taehyung chased after Jungkook again and paced himself. "What's wrong with you, dude? Chill the hell out." he shoved Jungkook. Jungkook scoffed and smiled sarcastically. "Do you want to go there?" 

"Sure, let's go. Let me see how tough you gotten since our last hang out. When was that? Oh, right. About a year ago." Taehyung smirked and rolled up his sleeves and bending down a little bit. 

Jungkook slipped off his jacket, throwing it on the ground and also bending down. "You first," Taehyung smirked as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook hands formed into a fist as he ran up to Taehyung and through the first punch. Almost.

Two policemen cars began pulling up with sirens going off. The policemen got out of their vehicles with guns in their hands, aiming it at the boys. Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at each other before putting their hands up in the air. 

 

Follow me on Instagram or Twitter!

@kendallthomasj -Instagram

@kenthomasj -Twitter