Incidents

I'll Be Good

× Three Hours Ago ×


 

* Jungkook held the spray paint bottle up to the garage door. He shook the can over and over again. "So..um..are you ever going to start spray painting?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook turned around and rolled his eyes before facing the garage doors again.

Jungkook closed his eyes slowly and stepped closer. "Come on... are you too weak?" Seokjin blurted out. Jungkook turned around and threw the can into the grass. "Seokjin," 

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung before Seokjin. "I suggest you get the hell out of here before I call the cops on you." Seokjin's mouth dropped slowly. He glanced at Taehyung and waved goodbye before walking away.

"Let's go, Taehyung." Jungkook furiously grabbed the grocery bags off the ground. Taehyung nodded and distanced himself from Jungkook. 

 

× Resume ×

"Jimin, what are you even talking about?" Yoongi asked, scratching his head. Jimin looked around the house behind Yoongi before eyeballing him. "Can we talk? Privately?" 

Yoongi checked his surroundings before opening the door wider. "Uh..sure.. why not? Come in." Jimin entered the house and looked around again. The girls that were there giggled silently and whispered into each others ears. 

"Wanna go down the hall?" Yoongi asked again. Jimin nodded and smiled. He followed after Yoongi as he was lead into a room. Yoongi"s bedroom. "Ah— you can take a seat on the bed. I mean, if you want." Yoongi said.

Jimin let out a small laugh and began to sit down. Yoongi sat down next to him and waited for the conversation to start back up. Jimin looked at Yoongi and spoke. "I-I'm sorry for touching you like that. I should've had manners." 

"It's not about that. You shouldn't of done it, period."

"Why?"

"You're clearly older than I am." 

"By three years, Yoongi. Come on, don't be so serious."

Yoongi gave him an odd look and looked away. "What I'm saying is that I'm sorry. It should never happen again and I hope you can forgive me." Jimin looked down. Yoongi glanced at Jimin and softly smiled. 

"Why not? I see you don't have friends." Yoongi bumped into Jimin softly. Jimin's mouth dropped all of a sudden. Jimin playfully pushed Yoongi off the bed purposely. Yoongi laughed out loud and rubbed the back of his head.

"Are you okay?" Jimin stopped laughing to make sure if he was okay. Yoongi shook his head and tears formed in his eyes. Jimin's heart sank as he held out his hand. Yoongi took it and pulled him down slowly. 

 

Jungkook's POV

"What the is that noise coming from?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung took a big sip from his alcohol and shrugged. "People are ing."

Jungkook bit his lower lip and smiled at Taehyung. "Come on, no need to be so negative." Taehyung laughed as he walked away from Jungkook. Jungkook looked around him.

All he noticed was blurs in different directions which made him dizzy. He reached for his cup. He poured more alcohol into his cup before joining the party. 

Hoseok and Rosé were at the bar, telling each other jokes. Rosé finished laughing as she noticed Jungkook pouring a cup full into his mouth and slipping off his jacket, throwing it across the room. 

Hoseok looked behind him before returning his eyes back to Rosé. "Everything okay?" he asked. Rosé looked down and fiddled with her fingers. She shook her head and wiped a tear that strolled down her cheek.

Hoseok frowned as he reached over and hugged her tight. She hugged him back without letting go. Rosé cried into Hoseok's neck softly. Hoseok pulled back and handed her a tissue off the counter.

She wiped her tears and fixed her mascara. "H-He broke the law. A-And now he's.. drinking. He's.. drunk.." she cried more and grabbed another tissue from Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and rubbed her arm. 

Rosé sniffed and stood up. She grabbed a cup angrily and filled her cup with alcohol. Rosé took a big sips before refilling. "R-Rosé, stop it. You're being childish." she ignored him and constantly filled her cup. 

Jungkook passed her with another girl at his side. She looked at the two as Jungkook rubbed against her from the back. Rosé gulped and quickly ran down the hallway. Hoseok rubbed his forehead and shook his head.

 

Rosé's POV

She entered Jungkook's room and slammed the door behind her. Rosé cried again and covered her face with her hands. She constantly shook her head at what she had seen. She knows she doesn't completely know Jungkook, but she would like to. She knows she really likes him.

The door opened as a boy appeared. Rosé looked up and her face brightened. "Taehyung? What are you doing?" Taehyung currently was laughing at something that happened down the hallway. 

He shut the door and turned around, seeing Rosé. "Rosé, what are you doing?" Rosé got rid of her tears just in time before Taehyung sat beside her. "I've been wondering the same thing." she mumbled. "Were you crying?" Taehyung asked.

Rosé shook her head. "No. I wasn't." Taehyung rolled her eyes and wiped one tear that strolled down her cheek. "You see, I don't wipe cheeks for fun. I know you were crying." 

Rosé smiled as she looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled back and set down his cup. "What happened?" Rosé sighed and looked at the door. "Jungkook's drunk." Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Thought that kid was a good influence. He's suppose to be helping me." 

"Yeah, I know." she looked down at her fingers. Taehyung shrugged. "I don't like him anyway so." he frowned. Rosé smiled again and looked up at Taehyung. "Hey, you're not so bad." 

"I wasn't bad in the first place." Taehyung smirked and winked. Rosé let out a small laugh. Taehyung leaned in and landed his hand on Rosé's cheek. Rose pulled away and looked down.

"Oh. I-I see. I should leave you anyway. You seem upset." Taehyung said as he stood up. Rosé rolled her eyes and grabbed Taehyung's hand, pulling him on top of her and she layed down on the bed. 

They began making out.

"W-Wait.." Taehyung stopped.

"What?" 

"Gotta lock the door."

Taehyung got off the bed and ran to the door. He locked the door and ran back to the bed, landing on Rosé. She kissed him again and he took it to the next level. 

 

Jungkook's POV

The door bell rang. Jungkook grunted as he stumbled from side to side. Jungkook opened the door and rubbed his eyes. 

The police.

The police officer held a spray paint can in his hand. "Jeon Jungkook, you're under arrest." the other police officer pulled out his handcuffs and slowly handcuffed Jungkook.

Jungkook was taken to the police car. Once he reached the car, he got in and looked out the window. The two police cars drove off as Hoseok stood in the doorway.

"Holy .."

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

A/N: 

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram!

Twitter- @kenthomasj

Instagram- @kendallthomasj 

Follow & Subscribe to 'cutetaeboy' on Twitter & YouTube!

Twitter- @cutetaeboy

YouTube- @cutetaeboy