Get To Know Me

I'll Be Good

Reminder: 

     Yoongi's dressed outfit:  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2a/c5/c1/2ac5c1bc5f486e731adf5c7544c03475.jpg 

 

    Jungkook's dressed outfit:  http://67.media.tumblr.com/e9c1593bceff4528eb6784cd5c2e3c18/tumblr_o9uvonVmIL1sgoz6co1_500.jpg

 

    Jimin's dressed outfit:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmRKiF-UkAEaw7x.jpg

 

* " Alright class. Return back to your original seats and pass the papers up front." Mr. James said, taking a quick sip from his coffee cup.

Min poked the girl in front of him as she turned around.

"What?" the girl said harshly.

"The papers." he said, passing on the papers to the girl.

The girl snatched the papers out of his hand as she turned back around.

"Rude much?" Min mumbled underneath his breath.

Jungkook silently laughed.

"Now the next assignment is individual work. The assignment is about one topic you've learned in history last year but you're writing about it and what you remembered about that specific unit." the teacher explained.

"You're on your own now, Jungkook." Min frowned as he grabbed another piece of paper out of his binder.

Min started writing with thoughts in his head until he recieved a poke on his arm.

"What?" Min whispered.

"I don't know what to write about." Jungkook wined.

"Excuse me, gentlemen in the back. This is an individual assignment." Mr. James called out.

Everyone turned around to face Min and Jungkook and started to laugh.

"I don't know, just write about the civil war." Min suggested as he returned back to his paper.

Everyone turned back in their seats, getting back to work.

 

An hour later, the bell had rang.

The students got out of their seats along with Min and Jungkook and handed Mr. James their complete assignments.

"Have a great day!" Mr. James said politely.

"You too," Jungkook said as he left the room with Min.

"What subject do you have next?" Min asked.

Jungkook looked back over his schedule before speaking. "Math, and you?"

"What teacher?" 

"Uh," 

Jungkook looked back over his schedule. "Mrs. Park?"

"Wow, another class together." Min smiled and wrapped an arm around Jungkook as they walked to class.

 

Once they got to class, Mrs. Park was standing out in the hallway giving out worksheets.

"Welcome to math, gentlemen." she said, handing Jungkook and Min two seperate sheets of paper as they walked in.

"Do you wanna sit near each other?" Jungkook asked, setting his bag at a desk.

"Ah, sure I guess." 

Min took a seat next to Jungkook and read the paper outloud. "Get to know me?"

Jungkook laughed. "Like anyone would want to get to know me."

"Yeah, no kidding." Min agreed.

He looked around the room and scanned faces from who and who was not in his classes last year.

"Next period is lunch, right?" Jungkook asked, curious.

"I don't know, I think so."

The bell rang as Mrs. Park and a young man walked in behind her, closing the door.

Min turned around to face the front, his eyes laying right on the man. He kicked Jungkook gently, getting his attention.

"What?" Jungkook said in an upsetting tone.

Did Min seriously kick him that hard?

"That's the same boy I talked to on the bus!" 

Jungkook looked at the boy from head to toe then faced Min. 

He shrugged. "He's kind of hot." 

Min rolled his eyes and faced back toward the front, hoping not to get noticed. 

"Welcome to class, you guys! I'm Mrs. Park." Mrs. Park said in a cheerful mood.

The class layed their heads on their desks and waited for intructions. Min's probably sure that the girls in the room was probably checking out how the guy standing in the room was. What does he have that no one doesn't?

"This is one of my helpers for this school year. His name is Jimin, but feel free to call him Mr. Park." 

The girls laughed and smiled at the thought of his name. 

"Hello, class." the boy smiled and greeted.

"Now, he isn't here for the whole year, but he's here for part of it. He's currently in college right now and we need to get him back to Wisconsin before he misses out on exams." Mrs. Park explained.

"I'm flying to Wisconsin!" one of the girls shouted out and smiled.

Min and Jungkook looked at the girl, thinking she was very weird.

However, the boys in that class scoffed and slumped in their seats.

"Today's only assignment for you is the get to know me worksheet that I gave each and one of you. This isn't individual work but it is partner work. To get an A on this assignment, you must work with someone you don't know. That's the point of this activity. Understand?"

The class groaned and looked around the room for new faces.

Min and Jungkook looked at each other in depression.

Jungkook shrugged and looked at the guy dressed in a white shirt; Jimin.

"Who are you working with?" Min asked.

Jungkook smiled and bit his lip. "The sub." 

"Oh, right, I forgot that you're gay." Min rolled his eyes.

"And you aren't?" Jungkook scoffed.

Min smiled. "I wonder if we can work in groups of three. Me, you, and the sub."

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't think we can."

Min sighed.

"Go on, students. Pick your partners wisely." Mrs. Park said, looking up from her computer. 

A girl walked up to Jungkook and Min.

Min smiled and looked at the two.

"D-Do you want to work with me?" the girl said, blushing.

"U-Uh..sure..?" Jungkook answered as he got up out of his seat and grabbed his sheet of paper.

"Score, Jungkook. Score." Min laughed.

He watched the girl and Jungkook walk away and sit at another table.

The girl was very cute in Min's mind.

She wore a crop top, ribbed jeans, and adidas. Once in a while, she would run her fingers through her hair. Her makeup wasn't thick. It was a light makeup look.

Min sighed and looked at the sub. "Mr. Park."

Girls were crowding around him like he was some celebrity. Mrs. Park said something to the girls that made them sit down and find new partners.

Min just had to walk up to him and ask. He couldn't fail the first assignment. Especially in math.

He got out of his seat slowly with his paper in his hand and walked to the boy in front of the room.

Once he reached the sub, he'd turn around and notice Min.

"How can I help you?" the sub smiled and slid his hands in his pockets.

"Um, I don't know if this is allowed, but may you work with me for just this once? Please?" Min asked, politely.

The sub nodded and kept smiling. "Why would I say no? I'm here to help you."

"Um, okay. I didn't say that I needed help, I just want you."

"You want me? Excuse me?"

"No, I meant like.. I just want you to work with me. Sorry about that."

"It's okay, let's go."

The sub and Min walked towards the door.

Jungkook noticed the two of them walk to the door. He mouthed to Min. "Lucky,"

The substitute teacher opened the door for Min. Min shrugged and mouthed, "What about you?"

Jungkook laughed and got back to work.

The door closed behind them as they sat down on the hallway tiles, sitting against the lockers.

"Okay, come on. Do you remember me?" the sub began to speak.

"Yeah, you're that annoying man on the bus now let's get busy." Min wrote his name on his paper.

"Excuse you. You're the one who asked too much questions this morning." he smiled.

"Whatever. I didn't choose you so we could chit chat. Anyway, first question. What's your name?" Min looked at the boy.

"Park Jimin."

Min wrote it on his paper.

"What's your name? I know this is your assignment, but I'm curious."

Min sighed. "Do you really want to know? Your mom should've called attendance."

"I wanna know." the boy laughed softly.

Min looked at the boy. "Min Yoongi."

The sub nodded and smiled. "Well, I prefer you to call me Park."

 

 

A/N: Sorry if any confusion! Wait until next chapter, please.