Criminals & Innocent People

I'll Be Good

 * "Taehyung, you're under arrest for escaping and damaging property." one of the policemen said and put his gun in his pocket, walking towards Taehyung. The policeman pulled out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed the criminal tightly. "Let's go, Taehyung." 

Jungkook put down his hands and grabbed his jacket off the ground, not leaving his eyes from what is happening with Taehyung. Taehyung jerked away from the policeman several times before ducking his head and getting into the car.

The policemen got in their vehicles without saying a word to Jungkook. Taehyung looked so frightened. It kind of looked like it was his first time ever going behind a prison cell. Taehyung mouthed to Jungkook before the car took off. "Get me out of prison."

Jungkook stood there in shock, thinking of each word Taehyung had said to him. Why should he get Taehyung out of prison? He's been acting so strange. Something's up and Jungkook needs to know why. 

He snapped out of his thinking and began walking again. Jungkook walked back to the direction he came from which was home. He didn't feel like going to the movie store anymore after what just had happened.

Once he reached his house, he walked up the front steps and opened the door. Jungkook found Rosé and Yoongi in the living room, on the couch, watching television. He rolled his eyes and shut the door behind him, hanging his jacket.

"Did you get a good movie?" Yoongi asked, looking in Jungkook's direction away from the TV. Jungkook shrugged and sat down on the chair next to the couch where Yoongi and Rosé were sitting.

"You don't even have a movie." Rosé began to say just as Yoongi started to complain. Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath. "I have movies. If you don't like my taste in what kind of movies I like, then we'll find something on TV." he said.

Yoongi and Rosé nodded as they were still looking at Jungkook. Yoongi tilted his head over to the left, noticing something off about Jungkook. "Jungkook, are you doing okay?" 

Jungkook bit his lower lip and positively answered Yoongi's question. "No, I'm not okay. I-I knew this would happen."

"Knew what would happen?" Rosé questioned as she turned down the volume of the TV to hear what Jungkook was about to say. Jungkook finally looked up at Rosé and Yoongi and began speaking. "I saw my kidnapper."

"W-Wait, what?" Yoongi stuttered and turned his head around to see Rosé's reaction before aiming his eyes back at his good friend.Jungkook nodded slowly and spoke up again. "He's under house arrest, but he escaped.. Taehyung ran into me and wanted to.. fight me."

Rosé's mouth began to drop as she stood up and sat down in Jungkook's lap. Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close. Yoongi didn't care what Rosé and Jungkook were doing. He wanted to know why.

"Why?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shrugged. "The hell if I know." Rosé then buried her head into Jungkook's neck. He felt her warm and soft breath running down. Jungkook smiled.

Yoongi nodded just as the door bell rang. Rosé stood up and made her way down the hallway and into Jungkook's room. "Is she getting striped?" Yoongi thought. Jungkook was the first one to stand. "I got the door, it's probably the pizza."

Yoongi nodded and went into the kitchen to prepare plates and cups. He got out the kinds of sodas Jungkook had in his fridge which wasn't all that great, but it shall work. Jungkook opened the door.

Once he had opened the door, his eyes began to bulge. He cleared his throat and began speaking. "Yes, how can I help you, sir?" he asked, his hand still on the door. The man began answering Jungkook. "Ah, yes. You know this young man right here, do you?"

Jungkook looked at the young man dressed in a Nirvana shirt with a coat. He sadly nodded and answered. "Taehyung Kim. The, uh, kidnapper." he said with a smirk. The policeman smiled and nodded. 

"Well, I'm here because of something important. We believe, us police officers, that Taehyung has an opportunity to get better." he said. Jungkook let go of the door and folded his arms over his chest. "So?"

The policeman cleared his throat. "With that being said, I think he should stay with you for awhile until he gets his act together. I believe you're an innocent boy, right?" he smirked.

Jungkook shrugged, looking confused by his expression on his face. "Why with me? He can get his act together by himself. It's time to teach him a lesson." The policeman nodded and spoke. "The thing is, if he's around good kids, he'll learn from his mistakes. Do you get where I'm going with this?" 

He nodded and sighed. "Okay, what do I have to do?" he asked. The policeman smiled brightly and handed Jungkook a piece of paper. "Since he's going to be with you, he'll need another ankle bracelet. We took him back to the police department to replace the one that he broke. The only times he'll be released from your house is when he gets permission from only you. I really hope you can set him a good example." 

Jungkook couldn't take all this in one night, but it's time he had to. It's time to save and protect someone else even if it's your evil enemy. He nodded as the policeman gave him a pen to write with. "I need you to sign the contract." 

Jungkook sighed and took the pen from the policeman angrily. He signed the contract and handed it back to the officer. "Thank you. And when you feel like you're uncomfortable or he's abusing you, call the police department and we'll take you off the contract."

Good, he didn't have to worry. One nasty and cruel moment between him and Taehyung, it'll be time already. The policeman smiled politely and looked Taehyung in the eye. "I hate to treat you like a child, but behave properly unless you want punishments." 

He walked away after saying "thank you." Jungkook let the criminal inside of his house. Once Taehyung entered the house, Jungkook shut the door. Taehyung let out a small laugh and looked around. "Ugly colors." 

Jungkook looked through his mail slowly. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" he sarcastically said and walked away from the stack of mail. Yoongi came out of the kitchen. He smiled brightly. "Who's this?" 

Taehyung put down the picture frame and looked at Yoongi. The room filled with silence. Taehyung finally spoke. "Your time machine." he jokingly responded.

Yoongi smiled and held out his hand toward Taehyung. "I'm Min Yoongi. Jungkook's best friend." Taehyung looked down at the veiny hand before looking back at Yoongi. "I wasn't aware this punk had friends."

Jungkook shook his head and looked down. Yoongi looked confused. Hr pulled his hand away and nervously smiled at the boy. "Pizza's in the kitchen." Taehyung nodded and smirked as he walked into the kitchen.

Yoongi walked over to Jungkook and whispered. "Who the hell is that?" Jungkook sighed again heavily. "Taehyung." Yoongi gasped and spoke again. "Your kidnapper?" Jungkook nodded.

"What's the he doing here then?" he angrily shouted in a whisper. "Keep your voice down, okay? I'll explain everything later." Yoongi took a deep breath. "I sure do hope so." 

Jungkook and Yoongi walked into the kitchen and pretended nothing had happen. Jungkook nudged Yoongi only to give out signals to not blurt anything out. Rosé walked in with a bathrobe on, tied around her.

"Looks like someone's ready for bed." Yoongi sarcastically said to Jungkook and grabbed a slice of pizza. Taehyung whistled and looked at Rosé from head to toe. As Rosé looked back at him, Taehyung winked.

Rosé rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jungkook from the side. "Who's this?" Jungkook pointed at Taehyung. "Taehyung." Rosé's began to drop as she whispered. "Your kidnapper? Why is he here?" 

Jungkook patted her on the shoulder and told her that it was okay. Taehyung had his arms crossed on the table. He burped but didn't bother to say "excuse me".  "You two are going to..?" he trailed off.

Rosé blushed and giggled. Jungkook shook his head no. Taehyung shrugged and looked at Rosé. "Me and you tonight." he winked again. Rosé covered up what was showing from the top and shouted. "No!"

Yoongi sat there, chewing his pizza and laughing at the same time. He almost choked on his last chunk. Taehyung bit his lower lip and spoke. "Where's my room?" 

Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to follow him and he did. They went down the hallway and turned down the first room. "This will be your room." Taehyung scoffed and looked around. "What kind of room is this?"

"It's a guest room, now why don't you take a shower and meet us in the living room afterwards. We're watching a movie." Jungkook said as he began walking away. Taehyung shouted out after him. "I don't have clothes."

Jungkook sighed and pointed to the dresser. "There's clothes in there." Taehyung nodded and looked around. Jungkook took a breath. "Why are you here?"

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook and smiled. "Revenge."

 

Follow me on Twitter or Instagram! 

@kenthomasj -Twitter

@kendallthomasj -Instagram