^special^

I'll Be Good

 

* Yoongi had just gotten done with organizing the magazines in order from A to Z. He got up off the floor and smiled to one of the elders that appeared to be laughing at him for stumbling quite so much.

"Are you okay, dear?" she continues laughing.

Yoongi kept smiling to her without even saying a word.

The elder began to speak again.

"I appreciate you volunteering here, baby boy." she said, pinching Yoongi's cheeks.

"Ahh–," he pulled away from her grip and smiled politely. "You're welcome, ma'am. Anything for you sweet elders."

The elder smiled and clapped her hands together as she grabbed a magazine from the shelf that Yoongi had just organized seconds ago.

"Make sure you put it back in the right spot, Mrs. Lee!" Yoongi warned with his rude tone lightly as if he weren't trying to yell at the poor elder.

She laughed and playfully smacked his arm before opening the magazine. 

"You know I'm kkidding with you, right?" Yoongi placed his hand on the elders' knee before getting back up on his two feet.

He waved to her as she waved back. Yoongi walked away and went straight to a table that stored party food and drinks that some of the elders left behind and walked away from.

He sighed and started throwing away the disgusting food that has been touched by them. Of course, it didn't bother him because he adores elders so much.

The orange-haired guy, Hoseok stepped out of his conversation he had with two other volunteers and lead his path towards Yoongi.

"Hey there." Hoseok spoke up as he began their conversation.

Yoongi looked up to see who it could be before scrubbing the table. "Uh, hey."

"Need some help?" Hoseok asked and tilted his head to the left.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, I'm about finished." he stands up and faces Hoseok.

"Alright then." he laughed. "You stayed longer today. How come?"

Yoongi looked down at the floor. "Thirty minutes of organizing magazines and no time with these precious elders aren't enough. I shall ask for a couple more." he looked up.

Hoseok smiled and bit his lower lip while staring at Yoongi, hard. "You need those extra minutes, huh? I see how well you're treating these elders with love and respect. You're doing good at your job."

Yoongi nodded. "..thanks."

Hoseok nodded too as it began silent.

"Well, I should get going. My mom needs me." Yoongi started walking past Hoseok until he blocked him. "wait,"

"What do you want?" Yoongi grabbed his jacket off the hook and slipped it on.

"Can I ask you something?"

"...quickly.."

Hoseok stuttered. "S-So..."

"What?"

Hoseok gulped.

"...? I don't have time for this. I'll see you tomorrow." Yoongi tried his best to get past Hoseok.

"May I have your phone number?" Hoseok shouted out.

"What the hell? No, gross. Now if you'll excuse me." Yoongi walked past Hoseok.

"Can we talk?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stopped his walking, turning around.

"For what?"

Hoseok fiddled with his fingers and smiled while he looked at Yoongi. "I want to get to know you."

Yoongi stood there in shock.  He didn't know whether to smile or not smile. His body is telling him to. He smiled.

Hoseok did see Yoongi's hidden smile. "..so.. later tonight? for coffee?"

Yoongi's smile grown bigger as he turned back around to face the exit door. "You're such an idiot." he said sarcastically before leaving.

Hoseok had a big smile on his face.

***

"I..uh.. see those wounds are looking better." Jungkook said as he walked into the kitchen and to the fridge.

Taehyung didn't say anything.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked before taking a sip of his water bottle.

Taehyung nodded.

"You seem so glum." 

"I'm fine." Taehyung said in a harsh tone.

"but.. Taehyung. How can I believe you? Do you have a fever?" Jungkook layed his hand on Taehyung's forehead, realizing it was burning off heat.

"I'm not a baby, Jungkook." Taehyung stated as he took Jungkook's hand off his forehead.

"I know, but, Taehyung. You clearly have a headache. Wanna lay?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm good where I am."

He still didn't make any eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook took a blanket off the sofa and wrapped it carefully around Taehyung. 

"Want me to make you some soup?"

"No, but thanks for the offer."

Jungkook nodded and patted Taehyung's back. "You need any specific kind of medicine?"

"Stop asking these kinds of question, goddammit!" Taehyung bursted out. "You're not my kind of parents!"

Jungkook felt his eyes water. "I'm trying to help you, hyung." he said softly and quietly.

Taehyung closed his eyes slowly and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that." 

Jungkook grinned. "Well, I'm gonna go back to my room. If you need anything, I'll be there."

Taehyung sighed. "Okay."

Jungkook grabbed his water bottle off the table and walked away.

Taehyung pulled him back roughly by the arm and left a small kiss on his cheek. "....thanks for taking care of me."

Jungkook started blushing. "..I-I..U-Uh... you're w-welcome..."

Taehyung let him go by pushing him away. "Now get away from me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went back to his bedroom.

Taehyung looked at his phone as it started to vibrate.

From: Rosé

how r we gonna tell jk?

~

A/N; so yeah, i updated even though i canceled it. the whole reason behind this is because it's for someone special and i thought you guys would want a new chapter as well. limit  your distance does end very soon and the tagged pairings should be coming along. please wait for that.

so, yes, limit your distance is officially canceled until christmas eve. so sorry :( im busy throughout december.

but, if you want to talk to me and get to know me, im active on twitter!

@kendalltaehyung

and if you're a taekook stan, follow and subscribe to cutetaeboy on youtube and twitter!

anything else for me to add...? hm..

yes, im a fanboy who tends to write fan fictions. unrealistic, right? well, it's ing real. omg, bye 😂