Smooth Situations

I'll Be Good

 

Yoongi POV:

 * Rosé and Yoongi entered the classroom and sat in their seats. Since the math teacher didn't assign their seats, Rosé decided to sit with Yoongi. Just seconds later, the bell rang and the teacher came in the classroom with a gentlemen followed by her.

The young male shut the door as he entered and stood by the teachers desk, looking around at students' face. His eyes ran across to Yoongi. 

"Alright, class. We'll start our very first lesson after I take attendance. Understand?" Mrs. Park asked the class while looking up from her computer in front of her. 

The class nodded as they slumped in their seats slowly. Rosé turned to Yoongi and sighed. "A-Are you sure Jungkook is okay?" she asked. Yoongi bit his lower lip and nodded. He took Rosé's hand in his and nodded again. "He knows how to protect himself.'

Rosé looked down and sniffed. Yoongi let go of her hand and looked back up to the front at the substitute teacher. Apparently, Mrs. Park was taking attendance while this guy named Jimin stared into outer space. 

Yoongi elbowed Rosé softly without hurting her and pointed at Jimin. "You see that guy?" he questioned as he stared deeply at Rosé. Rosé turned around and checked out the substitute from head to toe. "Yeah, what's the deal?"

"He's trouble. I wouldn't mess with him." he stated and pulled himself back into his chair. Rosé looked confused as she looked at Yoongi again. "He's trouble?"

Yoongi spoke before sighing. "Yes!" 

Rosé nodded slowly with a smirk on her face. "Why are you telling me that? I'm Jungkook's girlfriend." Yoongi let out a small laugh. "You two got together way to quick."

"No we did not!" 

"Uh, yes, you guys did. As I came out of the elderly home, you two were making out as you were trying to his shirt. I see things, Rosé." he said jokingly. Rosé bit her lip as she heard his words. She knows she really likes him. He's.. cute.

Before Rosé spoke another word, Mrs. Park shouted out, "Yoongi?" 

Yoongi looked up and raised his hand. "Present, ma'am." Mrs. Park smiled brightly at him before looking back at her computer and continuously calling names. 

Mrs. Park looked up and spoke again. "Is Jungkook not here today?" The class looked around to spot Jungkook, but no sign. "He's.. sick." he lied. Rosé nodded in agreement. It seemed like Mrs. Park believed them.

After she finished calling attendance, Mrs. Park had a short conversation with Jimin. Yoongi couldn't help but overhear the conversation. He couldn't here much, but the subject had to do with family issues.

It wasn't Yoongi's business, but he overheard them. Mrs. Park sighed and gave Jimin a stack of worksheets to pass out to the class. Jimin sniffed and started making his way to the students. 

Mrs. Park made an announcement about what the worksheet was about and how to do it. She said it should be fairly easy and quick to get done. Mrs. Park ignored students' questions and walked out of the room with a tissue held in her hand. 

Jimin didn't looked as sad as Mrs. Park, but he looked a little disappointed. He at least had a smile on his face. Jimin made his way to Rosé and Yoongi with an even bigger smile on his face. 

The substitute guest gave Rosé and Yoongi a worksheet and took a seat down in front of them. "I didn't see you on the bus this morning. How come?" he asked. Yoongi shrugged. "Jungkook said I could borrow his car." 

Jimin nodded slowly and smiled. "Why isn't he here? Did the first day terrible?" he sarcastically laughed. Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "No, uh, it's hard to explain."

Rosé let out a small laugh and spoke. "He's not her because he's taking care of a mental person." Jimin and Yoongi laughed together and faced Rosé. After a second of laughter, Jimin asked another question. "Mental?"

"Yeah, since he's such a good guy, he's the owner of this person." 

Jimin nodded again. "Need some help, Yoongi?" 

Yoongi looked up and shook his head. "I should be fine, but thank you." 

Jimin nodded and faced Rosé. "What about you?" Rosé also shook her head as she continued working. Jimin got up and pushed in the chair he was sitting in. He eventually left the table and passed out more worksheets to the students.

"That was weird.." Yoongi glanced at Rosé before getting to work. She smiled and agreed with Yoongi.

***

"Do you guys want to go out? I know Taehyung isn't allowed out of the house, but the policemen should understand as long as I'm with him." Jungkook stated as he slipped on a jacket.

Taehyung and Seokjin were too busy on the couch: on top of one another. Jungkook pulled Taehyung back and shook his head at Taehyung. "You two can do that later." 

Jungkook took one look at Seokjin before walking back to the kitchen. Seokjin let out a small laugh and pulled Taehyung back down on top of him. He slid his hands down Taehyung's back while Taehyung dug his fingers into Seokjin's neck.

Jungkook glanced at the two on the couch and ran over to them. "Stop! That's gross. Especially on my couch!" Seokjin and Taehyung groaned as they stayed in their positions. 

Jungkook broke the two apart and headed toward the door. "Let's go, we're walking!" Seokjin took Taehyung's hand in his as they followed Jungkook. Taehyung blushed do much that his face as a whole turned bright red. 

As they walled out of the house, Jungkook shut the door behind him and followed after Seokjin and Taehyung. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook with a cold glare. "You don't lock your door?" 

Jungkook shook his head. "No, because I don't care. But since I have a criminal roaming around, I might have to." 

Seokjin let out a small laugh and rolled his eyes. Jungkook playfully pushed the two and spoke again. "Where do you guys want to go? At this point, I don't really care." Taehyung smirked. "Let's spray paint garage doors, aye?"

Jungkook brushed off Taehyung and Seokjin, getting in between them. They're too lovey dovey. "We're not doing that. We're going to be good people and behave."

Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah, that's you. Seokjin and I break the laws, not follow laws like you." 

Jungkook sighed. "How about the Halloween store? I need to go there anyway." Seokjin had a disgusted look on his face. "Ew, why?" Jungkook looked at Seokjin and smiled. "I'm throwing a Halloween costume party." 

Taehyung started to laugh. "You're so childish!" 

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and pushed him playfully to the side. "Come on. Let's go." he started to drag the two with him in different directions that would lead to the Halloween store. 

 

After a few minutes of shopping, Jungkook looked through the bags to check if he got everything he needed for his party.

- Orange & Black Tablecloth

- Orange & Black Cups

- Orange & Black Plates 

- Orange & Black Silverware

- Halloween decorations

"You got everything?" Seokjin asked as he walked along Jungkook's side. Jungkook double checked before responding. "I think so. This party is going to be lit!"

"Um, I think we have two different meanings of what's lit and what's not." Taehyung said as he looked around the mall. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at Seokjin and Taehyung. "Now, the question is, where do you guys want to go?"

"I don't care.. I just want to get back at your house and.." Seokjin whipped his head around Jungkook, looking at Taehyung and his lips. Taehyung bit his lips as he tried to control his blushing moment. 

Jungkook looked disgusted as he pushed Seokjin away. Seokjin laughed and shook his head. They walked in silence as Seokjin grabbed a spray paint bottle out of an open window car. 

"Um, what the hell are you planning to do with that?" Jungkook stopped Seokjin. He had his hands on Seokjin's chest, holding him back. Seokjin rollrd his eyes again and moved Jungkook to the side.

"Taehyung, you want a can?" he asked. Taehyung nodded and took the bottle that Seokjin had in his hand as he grabbed another. They started shaking it as they walked up to an empty driveway and to the garage doors.

"You guys are stupid! Stop it!" Jungkook tried to convince them, but it wasn't working. He layed the shopping bags in the owner's grass as he yanked Seokjin and Taehyung back. "You guys are clearly the dumbfounded boys!"

Seokjin glanced at Taehyung before glancing at Jungkook. "..Jungkook.." Jungkook sighed and through his hands in the air. "What do you want?"

"Spray paint something.." Taehyung butted in as he smiled. Jungkook gulped and backed away from the can. "What the hell.."

Seokjin spoke. "Do it, or I'll turn you in to the cops."

Jungkook scoffed and crossed his arms. "How are you gonna do that?" Seokjin looked at Taehyung and smiled. He returned his eyes back at Jungkook. "I'll tell the cops that you were the one who stepped and damaged someone else's property." he smirked.

"You can't do that. You're the ing criminal." Jungkook responded.

"Wanna bet?" Seokjin stepped closer to Jungkook with a cold stare. He held up the spray can to Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked down at the spray can before resisting to taking it. He hesitated at first, but slowly took the spray can out of his hand. Jungkook faced the garage doors and shook the can. 

Seokjin and Taehyung nodded at each other and bit their lower lip. "He's in." Taehyung mouthed to him. 

_____

A/N: Next update is before Monday or on Monday because I'm having a Halloween special, so be prepared for that! 

*********⇨⇨⇨ Check out 'cutetaeboy' on YouTube! ⇦⇦⇦*********

~Follow her on Twitter!

@cutetaeboy

Also, if you haven't gotten a chance to see the trailer used for 'Limit Your Distance', check it out now! Video is not mine, credits go to 'Zo Boo' on YouTube!

Video!

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RO39eL2tSKs

 

Follow me on Instagram or Twitter!

Instagram: @kendallthomasj

Twitter: @kenthomasj 

~ LOVE you! 

      kendalltaehyung