Revealed

I'll Be Good

* A boy. His name? Taehyung Kim. Age? Nineteen years old. Brown hair and brown eyes. He graduated high school, leaving his parents very disappointed in him. Yeah, his parents were surprised, but why the disappointment? The decisions he decided to make. Bad ones. Skipping school, tardy every class, selling things he shouldn't be selling, spray painting on people's garage doors when they're at work during the day and so on. He's been in prison before, of course, but only to be released because of his innocence. Fake innocence.

   No one knows how he turned out to be this way, but people's guess are his parents. They're definitely right. Taehyung's parents would always abuse him since he was little until he was in his teens. The day he turned eighteen, he ran away. Did his parents give a damn? Of course not. He's still in contact with his mom and dad, but that doesn't mean he'll suddenly grab his parents' attention. It takes a lot of time and work to do that. The day he ran away was his first time doing something illegal. Kidnapping someone below his age. He doesn't remember what the boy had told him, but he remembers kidnapping an innocent teenager. He doesn't regret it, but leaves him questioning why to kidnap instead of something else that's illegal than hang out with a stranger all day. If you're wondering, no, he did not kill the boy. Once he got to his location, he's been arrested for his first time which left a smile on his face. Was anyone working with him? Yes, indeed. His name? Seokjin Kim. 

    Taehyung doesn't know where Seokjin is staying, but texts him often so they can get together and do something more illegal only to visit the police department again with a smirk on their faces as the police asks them questions. Taehyung thinks he has feelings for Seokjin, but it's hard to tell if they spend their time doing illegal things all the time. Maybe he has feelings for him because Seokjin's a second image of himself. Taehyung knows he's not gay, but knows he's straight. It's been a while since he's had a girlfriend that understood what he was going through when his parents treated him poorly. His last girlfriend was his senior year in high school. She's emo, but an easy target for support. Taehyung doesn't miss her, but wants someone just like her. Well, he's not looking for a relationship right now, but someone who can understand what he went through as he grew up soon. 

 One, guilty for voilence and murder. Name?

"Steven Hill," the criminal said, glaring right at the officer in front of him.

"I already know your name, son. No need to lie then you already do."

The boy sighed in anger, slamming his hand onto the cold, hard table.

"Now, I'm going to ask you a few more questions. I don't want a bunch of lies that criminals like you throw around. Understood, sir?"

The criminal rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Now," the man looked down at the criminal's records.

"What?" the guy dressed in the orange jumper suit said in a husky deep voice.

"Did you or did you not murder your own father?"

The criminal sat there in silence with a smirk on his face.

The police man sat there with a confused look on his face, but lightened his face up. "So you do admit that you murdered your dad?" 

Taehyung's smile faded. "What do you think?"

The criminal pulled on the handcuffs that were attatched to his wrists.

The man in front of Taehyung sighed and leaned toward the table. "What's gotten into you? This is your third time in prison. You killed your own mother by knife and shot your own father. What-"

"Look dude, it ain't my fault my own parents made me kill them both." he shrugged.

The police man looked at the security guard that were in the same room as the two of them, standing by the door. "Take him to his cell, I gotta go look through Taehyung's records again."

The security guard nodded and walked straight towards the criminal , unleashing the handcuffs making Taehyung free.

The criminal stood up slowly for a second before gripping his hands around the security guard's neck tightly, choking him.

The police man ran over and pushed Taehyung off the security guard, slapping him in the face. "What the hell!"

Taehyung let out a silent laugh and smiled. "Freaking security guard,"

"Why don't you take a day off from work, okay? I'll take Taehyung." the police man said, patting the sucurity guard's shoulder.

The security guard nodded again and left the room.

The police man gripped his hand around Taehyung's arm roughly and pulled him out of the room.

As soon as they reached the cell, the police man pushed Taehyung into the prison cell and unleashed the chains around his ankles.

The police man shut the cell behind him and locked it. "Now, son, why do you gotta be this way?"

Taehyung sat on his bed, sliding his hand onto the bed sheet and shrugged. "I like being that way." he smiled.

The police man sighed. "Let's make a deal. If you behave during the week, I'll release you out of prison."

Taehyung looked up and shook his head barely. "Forever?"

"No, I meant the police department will talk and think about putting you under house arrest for the weekend. How does that sound?"

"That's not fun. It's boring. Would you like it to be under house arrest and not to wander the streets?" Taehyung asked.

'That's your only choice, son. You're the kind of criminal who deserves to be in prison for quite a while."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."

The police man sighed and left.

Taehyung clutched his fists as he stood up.

He took a cold solid chair off the ground and threw it towards the brick wall roughly.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: What do you think so far? -kt