Because Life's a

Suicidal Love

ahaha....New York girls have this strange reputation.  Being erted.  ty.  y.  Diva-ish.  AND ERTED.

I'm only erted weird and wierd... Maybe guys in New York just have high expectations?  Because guys in Boston are like

"Mmm... I like my girls fiesty.", right after you slap his hand away ' cause he touched your back. wtf?  They speak strange in Texas.... ANY WAYS COMING BACK TODAYYYYYYYYYYYY <3333333 I'm in Connecticut.  Updating on phone. Found it in my luggage next to my cepillo.

I LOVE PATRICK.  Spongebob rocks.


 

KEY'S POV

 

this . my Life.

Dammit this better not be a prank call, I roughly opened the car door.  If it’s real you will call the rest of them, when you get to the hospital.  If it’s a prank you don’t ever tell anyone about this night.  Than you can take care of Min Woo and afterwards walk home alone and call yourself a fool.  I nodded nothing wrong with that plan.  I turned the Key to start up my car.  As soon as I could hear the engine purring, I stepped on the acceleration pedal.

I sighed I’m so paranoid for thinking this is real.  But no harm in being careful.  Right?

I took a deep breath hoping to find her deep in sleep, tucked in her bed in the room at the hospital. I took a sharp left turn.  Everything was going to be alright.

-At the hospital-

God I was going to be laughed at forever, if Jonghyun found out about my paranoia.  I chuckled to myself even though I felt as if someone was going through my organs sorting them out.  I’m not constipated.  It’s not heartburn either.  I already took my Alka- Seltzer.

I stepped in the front of the line, finally after waiting for 3 minutes.  I know.  I am notoriously impatient, I hand brushed my hair, feeling pissed and tired.

"Excuse me do you have a Min Woo?  Sixteen years old.  Pretty.  And stuff...", I asked awkwardly.

The lady gave me a look that said Are you ing serious Sir?  "Let me check."  Her finger went busy typing something into the monitor straight in front of her.  I waited tapping my foot.

"Oh yes, just admitted 23 minutes ago." 

"BWOH?", MIN WOO?  HUH? "Wait let me see!", I said anxiously, turning the monitor towards me.  The nurse backed off, without giving me any trouble.  I looked at the information.  Female. Sixteen. And her security number. 

"WHAT ROOM IS SHE IN?"  


I FEEL CARSICK.  gtg.


 Back. :) @ NEW YORK WOOT BABES. I rolled ground for an hour.  being careful of the dog alll over.


The nurse pursed her lips, giving me a stern look.  "Sir, I'm not sure I should tell you in this state.  You seem extremely distressed"

I growled, "Well do you want me to go through all the doors, and rooms of this ing hospital?"

She seemed to be taken aback by this suggestion, "Then again, I don't have the authoruty to stop you from telling you the information."

I gave her a gazillion watt smile and watched as her whole face went red. "YES BABY THAT'S THE WAY", I said fist pumping.  I could feel every single eye in this lobby bore into my back.  But what did they know?  Nothing.  So they couldn't ing judge me at all.

The nurse gave me a disgusted look.  She would be glad to get rid of me I could telll. "She's not in a room.  In the emergency. "

"WHAT?", I could hear annoyed sighs across the room.  From my 'over-reacting'.

The nurse, began to read off the list, "Broken ankle, elbow, fingers, and a concussion.  That's what it says here."  She pointed towards the folder she  was holding. She tsked and mutter something under her breath.

I leaned over the counter, "Where's the emergency room?"

"Just at the left.", she pointed.

-2 hours later-

We sat on the bench, waiting for a doctor to come out, and say in a muffled voice under his mask 'It was a success.  She'll be back on her feet on no time.'  Jonghyun came first, rushing here in his car, than Taemin on his bike.  Onew still hadn't come here yet.  Suddenly Taemin's cellphone rang.

 

Taemin's POV

 

I looked up at the stars.  It sure felt good outside at this time of the year.  I watched as a a shootiing star fly slowly across the sky, coming closer.  I closed my eyes.  Make a Wish for Min Woo!  I wish you would hurry up and get bettter, and forget about Minho.  I smiled as I made the wish.  I looked up expecting to see the last of the shooting star trail through the sky, instead an airplane rumbled past.

I frowned, it wasn't a shooting star. . .  That's alright!

I'll stay up, out here waiting for a real shooting star.  I'd wait all night, maybe even forever, just to make my wish.  My phone suddenly rang, I looked down checking the caller ID.

Key Umma~, It said.  I sighed,Good news?  Maybe airplanes are the same as shooting stars.  I smiled again.

"Hello~.  How's Mi-"

"Taemin, Come here to the hospital NOW.  Min Woo, it's -She" 

At this point he burst into tears.  Key wasn't one that got sad easily, his two main feeling were pride and guy-feelings.  My gut felt as if it had been turned upside down. "Huh?  What about Min Woo?"

"She's- Just come to the hospital NOW."

I shut my phone immediately a command like that had to be obeyed.  I looked up, and saw a shooting star falll into the horizion.  I missed it. . .  I shoook my head, that didn't mean anything.  I felt it though beating over and over in my heart.

No Chance.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I jumped out of the shower.  As soon as I stepped out I felt a cold arctic breeze, Brr, I hated when that happened after you took a shower,  I shivered and grabbed a towel off the rack, and wrapped it around my waist.  I turn towards the mirror, and wiped the fog off the mirror.

I smiled, and flexed a muscle.  Bling Bling is not vain. 

My celllphone buzzed. This is why you don't bring it to the bathroom, I sighed.  Whatever.  I check the ID. Key Yeobo. Oh.  Only my wifey.

Let's ee what he has to say. "Yo wa-"

"Come to the hospital en now or I willl go over there and make a fur coat for mysellf outta your pubes.", his voice said, sounding much hoarser than usual.  Something was wrong.

Was he pregnant. Ah jkjk. He's a guy and I'm a guy.  And we never went to bed. Together. 

Whatever. I fixed my hair up.  No rush.


:) LOVE LOVE LOVE.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

PLEASE. <3