Who? o_o

Suicidal Love

Alright this is who's ending up with who:

UWatchDunDenyIt - Therapist who ends up with Jonghyun :)

Choi_Minju-Nikka- Nurse at Front Desk who ends up with Key <- sorry, I haven't been reply your wall posts. ):  T~T

sadfaceDx - Oh Ae Young <3


Onew's POV 

 

                     "You can stay here", I told her, " You don't have to come.  Stay here, it's personal business."  I must have said this with such an intensity behind my eyes, because the flame in hers dies, she nodded weakly.  She sat back down eyeing me carefully as I walked away towards the nurse at the front desk. "Excuse me."  The nurse sat there her fingers tapping the desk lightly in time with the beat from the music jamming on her iPod.  She changed the song, into some screamo song thing.  "Excuse me.", I said raising my voice now. 

                     "What?", she snapped, looking at me with such a fierce look in her eyes.  "No wait, I mean.  I'm sorry.", she said in a truly apologetic voice, "I've been taking three shifts in a row", she explained with slight gestures.  "Let me start over", she let out a sigh as I thought, What kind of front desk woman is this?  Not to be predjudice with out any base, last I remember every front desk woeman in the world was pregnant so they could go on PAID maternity break.  She turned around in her spinny chair, and when she turned back to me, she had cat eye glasses with her hair in a tight bun.  "Hello sir, What can I help you with today?", she said in a tight fake cheery voice.

                     "What the hell?  Where's Min Woo's room?", I asked just the tiniest bit amused with her sort of costume.  She looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "I think I know you.  You were supposed to be in the senior calss of '09.  Your friend's mom works here.  What happened?  I didn't see you in the local college."  I shrugged, looking at her face for a while, I never saw her before.  She typed some words in and ripped a small piece from a larger whole piece, scrawling something on it and gave me the scrap with a fake stretched smile on her face.  I took it from her giving her a fake smile of my own.  As I turned it flickered, and she went back to her work, interuppted by a "Veronica, it's your break!"


Jonghyun's POV

 

                     I dragged Taemin, to Min Woo's room, which was probably where Key was.  "Hey, Key look who I brought back. ", I said opening door.  Key stood their holding a limp MinWoo her eyes shut like always, hair mussed up. 

                     Taemin gasped, "What?  Are we stealing her from the hospital?" 

                     I slapped Key face, "Are you alright?  What's wrong with your mind?" 

                     He glared at me, he would have slapped me back if he wasn't holding her.  "Yeah, that right every one.  WE'RE stealing her.", he said rolling his eyes.  "No she woke up."  We both waite for him to drop her, and throw his hands up saying, 'Just kidding.', and start laughing which would be when we'd beat him up until he looked like manure.  He evaded our strong glares, and dragged her back to the bed by himself.  I let go of Taemin and looked at him, we boith shrugged and helped Key postition her on the bed.

                     If he was lying, I took a deep breath not knowing what to do even though he looked calm just tired, as he looked down at her proudly and lovingly.  It almost disgusted me that his love for her was just so open, he didn't even bother to hide it.  It was like a parent's love, filled with pride and how they'd wish you'd suceed and prosper. "If your lying-", he cut me off with a strong glare that just showed raw honesty and disgust in me to think that he'd even lie about this.  Taemin patted my shoulder, "I don't think Key hyung is lying.",

                     I sighed.  I guess he wasn't call the doctors in, I said, certain what to do now.  Taemin began to run off, but I held his wrist, "You aren't going anywhere.  We can't trust you to be alone.", I said harshly.  I nodded towards Key.  He nodded back and ran off.