Woven Lies.

Suicidal Love

Taemin's POV

                       "The girl's fine in every physical way that I can see other than being under weight, and fragile muscles.  She'll get cramps often and she probably won't menustrate for another year or so perhaps a few months.  You can visit her, but be careful not to traumitize her.", the nurse warned, as she read this speech off a stack of papers.  I rolled my eyes, Jonghyun still holding onto my wrists tight.    Why not just get a dog tag?  It'd actually would look nice with my rattty combat boots, yes I had changed out of my y nurse atture.  You'd like that wouldn't you guys. 

                       The janitor walked passed his suspicious eyes searching the halls for somethng or someone.  Jonghyun faced the wall pretending to be looking at the wall when he was breaking out in cold sweat.  Something about donating a kidney.  I didn't know he was interested.  I poked him, "I didn't know you were interested."  The nurse was still talking about risks about stuff about reproduction, menustrating and Key was turning a embarrassed red.  "Thank you.  You did a good job.", he said in an exasperated sigh.  Jonghyun and I just sighed, he was alreadty flirting with her. We walked into the room, about to shut the door. 

                       The nurse opened ,  "You can only see her one at a time." 

                       I gave Jonghyun a look, "Ladies first."

                       Jonghyun's mouth open, a gape in protest, "WHAT?! NO! YOU ALREADY SAW HER."  I snorted at him, openin the door and slipping in before he did.  From enhind the door, I could still hear Jonghyun tell Key. "You son's a fat ."

MinWoo's POV.

                        The pretty lady that honestly couldn't have been older the man I saw first.  She hit my knee softly with a hammer-llike thing.  I honestly didn't care, I felt afer with another woman by my side.  She looked up smiling when my leg kicked, the expected reflex.  As she walked she said, "Well you're good to go."  I nodded smiling even though I had no idea what was going on.  I felt clueless as helpless as a new norn pppy, for now I had no one else I could trust or even reach out to for that matter.  So I'd have to stay with them.

                       My mind was whirring wityh all these questions, I wondered.  Who did I know?  Did I know her?  Where was I?  She hadn't done anything that had seemed wrong to me, so I guess she was trust worthy and wasn't really a threat.  What was going on?  I heard some voices out there, outside of the door.  Quickly I scrambled to teh door with weak legs trying to over hear what they were hidng from me, or whta theysaid about me.  If they said anything at all.

                       "Hey ladies first.", said a husky voice.  It was followed by some flustered yelling, that Id decided wasn't all that important.  I blocked it out, followed by a soft whisoer that my ears strained to hear.  My eyebrows furrowed, why couldn't they speak louder.  The female voice said, "Whatever.", as if she was really fed up.  "You guys can all go in."

                       The door creaked open, I stayed where I was breathless, not wanting to be caught in the act of of eavesdropping.  Someone finally came in, the guy I had sawn before, the one that came in with with a guy that holding him.  He looked like a girl.  He was pretty.  He whispered in the dark comforting room, "Min Woo?"  Was he in the worng room?  i didn't remember having a roommate, but than again I didn't remember anything, I thought bitterly.  Another guy, walked in smiling the short guy I'd seen that was holding this guuy's hand.  I 'll call the short one midget.  Pretty boy will be pretty boy. The last guy, the first one I'd saw walked in, he'd be number one.  Unexpectedly he shut the door almost in my face.  I yelped they turned around, smiling even wider. 

                       "Omo, were you trying to surprise us?", Pretty boy said giving me a sleazy smile.  His gnder was proved by his manly voice, that was smoooth with some rough edges.

                        I nodded weakly not knowing whta they eant.  Why would I surprise them?  You surprised people you loved to see the smile on their fcaes.  He ran to give me a tight hug, I felt my face flush red.  It felt right.  It just did, like we were family, so I hugged him back, getting a little comfort out of it, even though I was a bitscared by him.  Was this what you ddi to girls you didn't know?  "H-h-hey.  Let me go.", I pushed mysle fout of his deathgrip.

                       "Hehehe.  Sorry.", he said hseepishly, "I guess I should have warned you first.".  He looked os apologetic, that I could help but give hima weak smile.  "Whatever.", said Midget, realizing the tension tawing the ice with his warm smile.  "Yeah,"said, Number One. , "Anyways GROUP HUG!!"   They squeezed the out of me.  I struggled, not knowing who they were, pushing them away.  They looked like they really loved me, like I really knew them.

"I don't feel so good.", I mumbled.

"Min Woo", Number One gasped, being over dramatiuc, "WE haven't seen you for so long."

There it is.  That name again.  Min woo, the girl I was supposed to be.  "I don't know anyone of you guys.", I half shouted.

They backed away, looking at me strangely.  What was that I saw in each pair of eyes?  Disbelief?  Hurt?  Sadness?  Confusion? "What do you mean?", Pretty boy said, lower lip quivering.  They really knew me.  They really knew her.  I laughed, scared to hurt anyone of these strangers, they looked at me so torn, and like any person with a heart.  I lied.  "I was just kidding.  Give me a hug you guys.", I smiled, so widely it felt as if my face wuld split in half.

"Maybe you should take a rest.", Number One said softly.  He looked like he wanted to believe.


:)  Comment or/and Sub.