Sweet. Bitter. Well, it's love what do ya' expect? pt 1.

Suicidal Love

Onew’s POV (29 hours Before The last Chapter)

               

 

               I kissed her forehead delicately.  Her long eyelashes fluttered for a moment as her eyes opened trying to find out what was going on as she awakened from her weary deep sleep.  Her eyes seemed to focus on me and only I, sending the butterflies in stomach to fly like crazy, a smile swept onto her face sweeping me away.  Wow, was this how it felt like to be in love.  I patted her back gently motioning for her get up, but she shook her head in a dramatic fashion obviously not wanting to get up, burrowing her head into the soft fluffy pillow.

 

                “Come on”, I mock groveled, “Or we’ll miss the flight to Korea.”

 

               Her head shot up as she rolled her eyes, giving me a real exasperated look, “How could I have I guessed?” she let out an irritated breath, “Maybe because that’s all you’ve been talking about al-”

 

               I silenced her, pressing my lips gently against hers, as her eyes widened in shock and pleasure.  Aha she likes this.  So when you want a girl to shut, just kiss her, I noted to myself.  I placed my arms all around her.  Ah, life is sweet.  I pulled away and nuzzled my nose towards hers in an endearing way, an Eskimo kiss.  Even though all I could see were her eyes I could tell she was clearly pleased with me, I could imagine her eyes spread into a wide smile, on the verge of splitting her pretty face in half.

 

And to Korea to finish up my business.

Oh, MinWoo.  I don’t think I still love you.

 

 

24 hours Later (3rdPerson’s Point Of View)

 

 

               Ae Young smiled, looking down at her future husband, or so he promised and she certainly hoped that things would stay the same as they were now.  If not, it didn’t she wouldn’t know quite what to do.  It was like meeting a person, and they’re the best thing that’s ever happened to you and if they were gone you wouldn’t know quite what to do, she explained to herself without words, not knowing what to make of such a negative thought. Onew murmured some nonsense that only he could make sense of.  This babbling snapped Ae Young out of her seemingly silly thoughts that may come true soon enough. 

 

               She glanced furtively at the clock, lonely and deeming herself bored enough to die. 10:12 AM, she smiled, knowing that it was probably now a good time to wake her future hubby up.  She opened the hotel’s heavy musty curtains up.  The maid had kept the window fairly clean and now the window magnified the bright sunlight directly onto Jinki’s eyes that were shut tight with sleep.  The sunlight so bright and warm on his sleep knocked him out of his deep slumber.  Onew groaned, and Ae Young smiled hopping to his side, glad her favorite company was now awake and ready for the day that lied ahead of them.

 

               Onew who had just woken just moments ago, glanced at the clock himself, wanting to know who in the right mind would wake him up at 10:12 AM after practically drinking a whole keg of beer.  But the day’s rosy sunlight had already awakened him, just as he closed his eyes once again preparing his mind to lullaby his body to sleep, a familiar sweet face came to his side, making the painful awakening all the worth it.  She gave him a mischievous smile and he immediately knew that Ae Young was the one who had cleverly woke him without actually getting the blame.  She would just slyly say that she had wanted to get some fresh air in.  She leaned in giving him a good morning kiss, than pulling away making a frown-y face toward his breath remembering he hadn’t yet brushed his teeth.


SORRYSORRYSORRY -rubbing hands together-

 I needed this chapter to explain some bonds.  Well Teaser.  Uh whatever.  COMMENT, please?  ):  I'm actually sorta mad none of you guys are commenting ... TT~TT (not mad more like crying mmyself to sleep.)

IDONTCARE  Write about my writing (actually I'd like this.  GIMME CRIT.)

JUST WRITE ENCOURAGING (thsi would be nice too.)

Comment?  Your comment means more than 1000000000000000000000000000000000 subbers TT~TT