Something Beautiful

Fade Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m doing fine right now.

Right on a school campus on a tiny island, Hansol had his answer.

It was your first day in university and no matter how well-prepared you were, you were nonetheless nervous about your first meeting with everyone. Around you, people conversed in rapid-fire English and even though you did not have any major problems with English, you still have trouble keeping up with their pace. You could also hear some people conversing in other languages that you didn’t understand. Singapore is, after all, a multi-racial society. You made your way to the mass lecture hall and along the way, you had bumped into numerous people and just when you thought you were going to be able to get to your seat safely, you had to mess up.

As the front of your boots were a little too long, they had been caught in a step, causing you to lose your balance and you just had to fall into the arms of someone as your forehead collided into his chest.

How embarrassing!

“Woah there, be careful. Are you ok?”

Looking up, you came face to face with your saviour, whom you had to admit was relatively attractive. He had a head of messy brown hair that fell just above his eyes, revealing pretty peepers that twinkled with a certain spark. To top it off, he had a nicely angled nose with pink, plump lips.

“Ne-, I mean yes! Yes, I’m fine, thank you.”

And I had to lapse into Korean at this time, he must think I’m weird for talking to him in a language he doesn’t understand.

To your surprise, he actually replied you in Korean.

“Oh you’re from Korea?” Delight was written all over his face as his eyes seemed to glow more brightly and his lips stretched out into a wide smile, revealing two neat rows of straight teeth.

“Yes, I am. And you must be too.”

“I am, and I’m so glad to see someone from home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter