Author's note

Fade Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all my dear readers!

You have officially come to the end of “Fade Away”! *cues a little whooping and confetti sprays*

First and foremost, I would like to say a huge thank you to you, all my readers, for coming on this journey with me. For a period of time after posting this story, I was on a long hiatus but you all continued to stick by me and I am so grateful for that. Your support for this story means an infinite amount to me and I do read each and every single comment you leave for me. They brighten up my day and it motivates me to write so much. I’m so thankful and I honestly can’t thank all of you enough for your support, it means so much to me :’)

Let me also take this time to apologise for making some of your feels go haywire ever since I introduced Taeil to the story; I see some of you torn between the two and I have to say it’s really cute to see some of you at a loss of who to ship with Liz XD But nonetheless, I hope Taeil’s cameo made the story much more interesting for you to read ^^

There’s a good chance many of you come from places far away so wherever you may be now, I hope all of you are eating well and getting enough rest. Stay warm if it’s winter where you live, and drink lots of fluid if it’s summer where you live.

As always, I welcome any questions so if you have something you want to ask me, leave them in the comment box down below!

Hansol may not have debuted yet but I hope you all will continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter