Heartbreak

Fade Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Taeil and you didn’t how to react but the staring contest between the 2 of you gave yourselves away. Yuta was quick to catch on and his quick mind did not hesitate to expose the both of you.

Directing the question at Taeil, Yuta said,

“Hyung, do you know her?”

Finally coming back to his senses, Taeil stuttered a response back.

“Ye-Ye-Yea I know her, we used to go to the same university.”

Now it was Hansol’s turn to pose a question to you.

“Really? When did you know Taeil?”

“We knew each other in the first year of university. We took the same course.”

Taeil nodded in response.

Hansol calmly hummed in response before doing something that was so unlike himself.

“Well, both of you are important people in my life so time to fill me in!”

So there all 4 of you were settled around his coffee table answering Hansol’s endless questions as Yuta glared at you with his big eyes. Something told you that he didn’t trust you and you knew there was probably a good reason for it. His gaze made you squirm inside and all you wanted to do was bolt from the room and not see that scary boy.

Talking about your experiences with Taeil to Hansol was like walking on a minefield and you felt extremely bad for lying even though what you did was simply leave out important details and not exactly fabricating an entire story. You felt like Hansol wasn’t ready to hear all that. More importantly, you were scared of what he might think if he knew. There was also this unspoken pact between you and Taeil to leave out the portions where you two were close so the image of your relationship with Taeil was painted in such a way where it seemed absolutely platonic.

And you were dying inside for having the audacity to lie to your best friend.

Talking to people was supposed to make one feel better and have a closer emotional connection to one another but you felt that what you did will cause your relationship with Hansol to break down more. By the end of the conversation, the guilt you felt towards Hansol had grown and it was threatening to crush you.

Right then, a call from the manager came and the boys were informed of their need to be in the practise room in 30 minutes time.

“Noona you should come too.” Yuta suddenly blurted out of the blue.

“Why?”

“Well, the rest of the boys are curious to see you. After all, you are the girl Hansol hyung has been pining for all these years.”

It woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter