Hurt

Fade Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2013

For months, the fact that he couldn’t contact you bothered Hansol very much. He wanted so badly to hop on a train to Busan and see your face once again but yet, every time he tried to slip away he would always be caught by the manager or the members. When he got caught for the third time, he risked disciplinary action and being kicked out. Being physically locked in the dorm at night with his phone confiscated and with people watching all his actions in the day, Hansol could contact no one and was really left with no choice but to wait till now to head back to Busan to see his family, and you.

 

He knew he ought to be excited, but yet he couldn’t get rid of the uneasy feeling that grew bigger and bigger within him. It made him kick his feet in the air whilst letting out frustrated grunts from his lips throughout the train ride home, earning him disapproving stares from those around him and curses muttered under their breaths directed at him. Even as the scenery zoomed past him at a speed way too fast for him to focus on anything at all, he wished that the train would move faster and he messed up his dark blonde hair, ruining that styling that the stylist had done just 1 hour ago.

Please be there Liz… I need to see you…

-

When the driver finally pulled up outside your house, he rushed over and knocked frantically on your door, peering into your window from time to time, hoping to catch a glimpse of you.

When the door finally parted, your name died in his throat and an accusation blurted from his mouth, unable to contain his frustration any longer.

As his eyebrows came together and his lips formed a scowl, he said,

“You’re not Liz, who are you and what are you doing in her house?”

The male standing at the door, albeit initially taken aback by Hansol’s rude tone, quickly regained his composure and shot a question back at him.

“I could ask you the same question. I don’t know you so what are you doing at my doorst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter