Eomma

Fallen

 The two guys were so comfortable, hugging and each other, they fell asleep in the warm room.

 Youngjae was dreaming. But that was the worst dream, that had ever appeared in his mind before. A nightmare. He was standing on a cliff. Lava was glowing around him in every direction. There was no escape. The cliff was so narrow, he could easily lost his balance if he was standing. He fell on his knees and looked everywhere in order to flee. As he was observing the never-ending lava, he suddenly noticed two hands, holding on to the rock. Youngjae crawled to the edge to see who it was. As he looked down, Jaebum's scared face looked back at him.

  'Youngjae-yah! Help me!' he shouted. He was hanging from the cliff. If he will fall, he dies. The younger grabbed his hand and with all of his force, tried to pull him up.

  'I CAN'T' another shout was heard from behind his back. Youngjae turned back and noticed Yugyeom, who could almost climb out. His muscles were stretched. However, the younger couldn't make it. He gave up a step behind the end and disappeared.

  'YUGYEOM' The black-haired began to run towards the fallen younger. As he shouted his name, everything seemed to stay quiet for a second. The lava wasn't glowing anymore. The background turned into black and white shadows. And Yugyeom, as if the scene was in slow motion, fell down, and Youngjae watched every second of it. He quickly looked back at his hand, but Jaebum wasn't there. He had fallen as well. He wanted to save both of them, but in the end, he was left alone, and neither of them could survive.

 As he woke up, the first thing he wanted to feel was Jaebum. The elder's hot, body burnt the other's embrace but Youngjae held him even more tightly. He wished he could hug Yugyeom as well, just to know the dream wasn't real at all.

 He placed himself above the brown-haired and kissed his lips. That was the best way to wake him up. Instead of leaning back on the elder's chest, who was now completely awake, they started another long-lasting, tense kiss-fight. At least they thought it would be long-lasting, but something interrupted them. Or someone.

 Youngjae's mother was standing a step ahead of the door. The lights were , God knows how long. She seemed calm, but her facial expression clearly revealed she was ravaged. She simply turned off the lights and left the room. She slammed the door with the loudest noise that was possible.

  '' Youngjae whispered as he got out of the bed. He grabbed his shirt, and on his way out to his mother, put it on. He felt uncomfortable whenever he was seen half-. For some reason, with Jaebum he forgot all his struggles. However, now he had a bigger problem to deal with than that who had seen him .

 He reached his mother in the bathroom. That was where she prostrated herself. She buried her face on her hands, that almost touched the floor.

  'Eomma' Youngjae slowly approached her. He bent down and placed his hands on her shoulders. As soon as the woman felt the tip, she looked up and pulled her shoulders away. Her eyes were full of judgment and disgust.

  'I didn’t raise you like that' she slowly straightened up. Almost as if she had regained her strength. She didn’t seem weak anymore.

 Youngjae didn’t say anything. Her mom had more authority than he did. Although he had a lot to say, and most importantly he wanted to defend himself, it was completely enough humiliation. However, this time the woman went too far.

  'You’re disgusting. I wish I haven’t seen what I have. I’m still disappointed in you. But do you know what had changed? I don’t consider you as my son anymore. Because my son would have never fallen for another boy'

 The black-haired tried to keep himself away from crying, but apparently, it didn’t work. The hot teardrops slipped down on his cheeks. He couldn’t move, just stood there. A forceful grab made him realize he should do something. But he had no time for that. He got dragged away from his mother.

  'Don’t ever dare to come back' the woman shouted. Youngjae broke out crying with loud noise. As they got out of the house, he started to run. Run anywhere he could. It didn’t take more than a few seconds, he couldn’t control his steps and fell on the ground.

  'Are you okay?' Jaebum panted out as he cowered next to him, and the other’s back. He was the grab who rescued him from the woman’s cruel anger.

  'No' the younger cried and hugged the elder’s leg.

 Jaebum hated to see him in that state. He had never really been a fan of watching crying and mentally broken people, but when it was someone who he was in love with, it really tore him apart inside. But he couldn’t think of any other solution that could help them out.

 The brown-haired took off his jumper that he grabbed up in a rush, and covered the other’s back with it. It was late at night and freezing cold. The winter never wanted to come to an end.

  'You’re going to get sick' he said and helped him up.

 Youngjae knew that it worked in the elder’s case as well, but he was so unconscious, he couldn’t do anything else, just going where the other pulled him.

 They walked to the bus station and got on the next vehicle that dropped them the closest to the elder’s flat.

 As they got there, Jaebum demanded the other to go to bed and cover himself with as many sheets as he could find. The younger did as he was instructed. He put his head on the pillow still with trembling lips and teary eyes. A minute later, the elder came as well and laid down next to him. However not under but on the sheets. Youngjae lifted his arm, on which the blankets were. It was a demand for the brown-haired to cover himself too.

 Jaebum’s body was ice-cold. Youngjae hugged him with his hot arms and kept his head on the other’s shoulders restfully.

  'I’m sorry' the elder said, staring at the ceiling. He wasn’t sure exactly why he was apologizing, but he knew how bad Youngjae felt, and he wanted to speak to him somehow. 'Your mother really didn’t know you were like that, but her sally was intense'

  'Can we not talk about this? ' the black-haired asked. He didn’t even felt like talking anymore. That day was messed up the way it was. And they both had a slight feeling, the next one wouldn’t be better either.