Come In

Fallen

 Twenty minutes were spent after Yugyeom left. It took twenty minutes. Youngjae was blaming himself for not discussing an accurate time with Jaebum to meet. Now he had no idea if he was being ditched again or it was just the elder having an extra lesson.

  "He can't have got shut of me. Again. He promised me he wouldn't do that. He also said he made a mistake last time. He seemed like he regretted it" Youngjae tried to convince himself about Jaebum, but apparently, it wasn't such an efficient method. He kept returning to his pessimist thoughts. "But damn it... Who would hang out with me instead of them?" he asked himself as he pictured the elder's company. He compared himself to those students, but he wasn't aware of Jaebum's opinion.

 Soon it had turned out. As he was about to give up and leave, he heard some running steps. The bottom of the shoes hit the ground hard and made some loud noise. It was impossible for the black-haired to ignore it.

 He turned his head to the direction of the noise. Jaebum was running fast towards him. Youngjae's depressing and pessimistic thoughts flew away immediately, and all he could think about was the elder who was approaching him.

  'H-hey' he greeted the younger as he bent down and leant on his knees. He got exhausted of the running. His face was red and sweat was appearing at his roots little by little. 'Beh-fore, hh youh wou-hwould...' he started apologizing but Youngjae interrupted him;

  'Just wait until you get normal, I can't understand a word you say' he laughed.

 During a minute of silence, only Jaebum's heavy breathing was heard.

  'I'm okay now' he declared as he swallowed hard. Youngjae's nod referred to that he was waiting for the other to continue what he had started. 'So, before you would start complaining, actually, I was managing something for you' he smiled proudly.

  'For me?' the younger asked as he pointed at himself.

 For him? What on the Earth could it be?

  'For you' he affirmed still with the same smile on his face.

 Youngjae was dying to know what it was, but was afraid if he forced the subject, the elder would've freaked out.

 As they arrived at Jaebum's apartment, the younger suddenly hopped on his bike and opened his mouth in order to say goodbye, but the brown-haired immediately questioned his actions.

  'Hey, what do you think you're doing?' he placed his hand on Youngjae's arm that was grasping the handlebars of his bike.

  'I'm going home, aren't I' he wasn't so sure what he should've answered.

 Jaebum started to laugh, that scared the younger for a second.

 What was so funny?

  'No, please. Won't you come in? he asked as he stopped that creepy laugh.

  'Should I?' Youngjae asked back. It was unnecessary because he was secretly waiting for him to pose that question, but didn’t want to seem like a little girl who was wishing to do everything with Jaebum, though that was how he felt like.

  'I mean if you want to…' the elder shrugged his shoulders. He immediately made Youngjae forget to think about that he didn’t care. 'But if you ask me, and it depends on me, then yes, you should'

 

  'You’re so mean' Jaebum declared as the stepped in his flat.

 Youngjae uncomprehendingly looked at him. He didn’t know why he said that. All he did was following the elder to his room. It was like a sally of Jaebum. But as he continued, things became crystal clear for the black-haired.

  'Whenever I’m here, all I can think about is that day' he explained his previous statement.

  'Ah, please hyung' the younger cried. He felt so uncomfortable whenever the other dragged up that topic. 'Why do you always have to talk about it?'

  'Your reaction’s just always so funny' he clasped Youngjae and placed his head on his shoulders.

 It was just like that morning. The younger pushed Jaebum’s face away and survived from his embrace. The elder gifted him with a disappointed smile and tilted his head. He was aware of why Youngjae acted weirdly when he was talking about the previous happenings or when something resembled to that dawn.

  'You said it was amazing' he mumbled to the air. He was referring to the , because according to what and how Youngjae said what he said, it didn't seem to be a nice memory. He didn’t direct it to the black-haired of his own free will. Actually, he didn’t even plan to say it out loud. It just happened.

  'What do you want from me?' Youngjae asked as if the other was keeping him in prison or he wanted to bribe him. That was how Jaebum meant it as well, so he lifted his head with a sudden movement.

  'What do you mean?' he asked with lifted brows.

  'I don’t want to get hurt' Youngjae was staring on the rug that was quite dirty. It seemed like the brown haired never tidied up his flat. 'So please just tell me now if you only want to play with me. Because if yes, then I will quit now' he continued still without directly answering the previously posed question.

  'What kind of playing? I seriously don’t get it. Youngjae,' Jaebum grabbed the other’s chin and forced him to place his regard on him. However, it was harder for the elder to talk to those beautifully shaped almond eyes that were filled with so much tragic. 'If you think my feelings for you aren’t true, then let me tell you, that you’re so wrong. You don’t know how long I’ve been watching you. You were always late and I’ve always followed you rushing into the building…'

  'You didn’t even know my name' Youngjae interrupted the elder as he visualized the scene when he asked for his name.

  'I didn’t know your name, but I did know you. You might think I’m a stalker, but…'

  'No, I think you’re a ert. I’m two years younger, you basically me' he interrupted him again.

  'You’re saying all these , but don’t even know what they mean. Anyway, I was trying to talk about my feelings, but if you keep rejecting me and don’t even listen, then I don’t think we should hold on' Jaebum folded his arms on his chest and put on his poker face.

  'Oh, come on. Don’t get offended so easily, you know that’s not what I say. I just really want to make sure you wouldn’t turn me out of doors. It happened to me before, and truly isn’t something I’m longing to experience again'

 Jaebum turned his whole body to the younger’s direction and placed his head in his palm, as he was listening to him. As the black-haired finished, all he did was leaning a little bit closer to him and grabbed his neck. Youngjae swallowed hard as his face was only a few inches away the other’s.

 'I hate when you’re uncertain about something' Jaebum whispered and closed his eyes, as he kissed the younger. It was a slow and light kiss, but still made both guys get goose bumps. Youngjae wasn’t surprised how much he enjoyed the other’s kiss. It was mastered by the elder and couldn’t get any better. But even Jaebum was astonished how good the younger kissed. For some reason, their lips fitted perfectly. And that kiss never seemed to come to an end, in its best meaning.