An Obstacle

Fallen

 The next morning, Youngjae made himself sure he wouldn't over sleep, so he set five alarms. All of those were set way earlier than he actually should have woken up. As he knew, Jaebum was still arriving to school before time, so the younger had high expectations about seeing him. 

 As he locked his bike behind the building, suddenly he heard somebody's breath close to his ears. 

  'I guess I have a good influence on you' 

 It was hot and cold at the same time, as the breeze hit his auricle. He rubbed it into his shoulder and smiled widely. Youngjae slowly turned around and his smiled got even wider as he noticed the elder looking at him.

 The black-haired was hesitating if he should or shouldn't have greet him the convenient way, but eventually, he decided to just stay still. The silence felt awkward for him, but couldn't come up with anything. To his fortune, the taller soon broke through it.

  'You know, you made me think a lot about you' he started as they began to walk to the field. By far, it sounded pleasant for Youngjae. 

  'Did I?' he questioned with a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. 'Do you truly remember?' he questioned because it made him astonished.

  'Don't be ridiculous, of course I do. Why wouldn't I?' Jaebum seemed a little like he was about to postpone something and got into every other subject the other mentioned.

  'You were piss drunk. I was surprised you didn't puke on me'

Jaebum shouldered the younger who suddenly grasped his arm due to the pain. As he cried up, the other immediately apologized for that hit.

  'I really was so drunk, but I do remember everything. And it felt amazing... For me at least'

  'For you at least? Why do you think it didn't feel amazing for me?' Youngjae was so curious about why the other assumed he didn't enjoy it. 

  'I'm just really sorry for that' Jaebum tilted his head and watched his steps closely.

  'Hey' the black-haired suddenly grabbed his shoulders and made him stop. He waited until the other didn't look directly into his eyes. 'Don't be sorry. I should be grateful. It was amazing for me as well'

 The elder puckered up his lips and freed himself from Youngjae's grasp.

  'You don't have to lie. I might have been so drunk but I did notice you were crying' he admitted. The reason why he didn't feel like telling it to the younger was that he was afraid the shorter would accuse him for keeping doing what he did.

  'Oh' a curl of his lips appeared. Youngjae was sure about that he hid his sally quite well. Apparently, he didn't. 'But I'm not lying. It was just that it was my first time' he explained.

  'Do you mean with a guy?' the elder asked as he was in surprise. 

  'With anyone' the black-haired admitted quietly and he felt so ridiculous. According to him, Jaebum probably did it with a lot of girls before. He wasn't sure about boys, but he seemed so certain about himself the las day.

  'If it will calm you, I haven't had with a guy before either' he said confidently as they sat down on the bench.

 'Don't call it that way' Youngjae cried because the "" world was too outlandish for him. He didn't like the sound of it.

 'Okay, I won't' Jaebum laughed but inside, he was sure once he would tease the other with it.

 A few silent minutes were spent between them. However, this time it felt pleasant for both of them. They didn't feel awkward saying nothing in front of each other. But actually, Jaebum still had in his mind the original plan. The original thought he wanted to talk about with the black-haired.

  'Youngjae' he accosted him, who turned his regard on the other's face and looked straight into his eyes. 'It wasn't what we actually needed to talk about'

  'Go ahead' the younger said but deep inside he might have felt more nervous.

  'You know I have a girlfriend...' he bit off the last half of the sentence. He patiently waited for the other's reaction, but the brown-haired didn't know it was cruel for him.

  'Oh, I'm aware of that, of course' he couldn't keep the eyecontact anymore. 

 Why he hasn't been prepared for that? Why did he forget that slight little detail? Although it turned into an even bigger and bigger problem...

  'Yeah' the elder agreed and he dropped his regard onto the floor as well. The grass under them seemed a little more interesting than the other. 'She will cause us some troubles for sure. She will might mean an immense obstacle. But I don't want to balk at a difficulty' his voice suddenly turned from pained to determined. Youngjae couldn't keep steps with him, so he needed to ask for some explanation.

  'Wait, I thought you wanted to tell me it was an only case. And that you have a girlfriend so you must be respectful to her. Although you cheated on her, you realized you love her and I have to promise I will never tell anyone because you were drunk and mistaken' Youngjae counted. Jaebum was so amused, he didn't want to interrupt the desperate younger, so as soon he made sure he finished, he told him;

  'You're so cute when you're agonized' he smiled and added 'but you're living in a tale. I will break up with her, I just don't know when. And I don't love her for God's sake' he grimaced like ha was disgusted of his own girlfriend. But Youngjae was glad to hear that.

  'Then what is your plan?' he asked curiously.

  'That is what I have to figure out. Will you wait for me?' he asked as he got immersed in the younger's brown eyes.

  'Ohm, sure, I guess' he sounded so uncertain. He just needed time to digest this situation. And promising something without clearly thinking it over was always hard for him. But it wasn't some person, it was Im Jaebum. The guy who he had feelings for. And he couldn't just say no. Also because he didn't want to either.

 'And one more thing' he grabbed his wrist and it urged the black-haired to look at him. 'Will you walk me home?'

 Youngjae gifted him with a smile, but that smile suddenly disappeared as the memories came to his mind. A few weeks ago, the were right there on the same bench, almost in the same pose, as Jaebum asked him the same questioned. But then, he deserted him. This time, Youngjae didn't want to be a victim again.

 But how the hell could he urge the elder to not make him left alone again?

 Only words were accepted. Not the most efficient way, but Youngjae needed to trust the elder.

  'But don't ditch me this time' he was serious and was successful in keeping his poker face on, as long as Jaebum didn't made him weak with his wild smile showing his snow white teeth as well.

  'I was mistaken then. Going with them, instead of you, it really was a huge fault'

 Youngjae nodded coincidently and left for his first period.