Chapter 18

Deadly Foe

At the Lab

Hyoyeon: This is for all Siwon and Top...(she handed the eye glass to TOP and Siwon)

TOP: (wear his eye glasses) ehem did i look handsome here?

Sooyoung on the monitoring department chuckle

Seohyun: Aish.....your always handsome dont worry

TOP: (he laugh) Hyoyeon-sshi its working....

Jessica: Siwon-sshi try your eye glasses

Siwon: (wear his eye glasses) Check.....

Seohyun: Ok Good....(she smile)

Siwon: Its working too.....

Hyoyeon: Good.....

Then Yoona and Yuri Enter the Lab wearing their Gown

Yuri-KBS-Entertainment-Awards-kwon-yuri-Yuri-KBS-Entertainment-Awards-kwon-yuri-

20111229_kfashionista_yoona-e13251879707SBS+Gayo+Daejun-+red+carpet-+yoona+06.jp

Top: Waaah.......my wife is so beautiful....(he chuckle)

Yoona: Are you all done?

Jessica: This is your earings guys...please check it first if its working...

Yoona: (put her earings) Mic test?

Seohyun: Ok done....

Yoona: Its working...

Yuri: Mic test....

Seohyun: Ok done.....

Yuri: Mine is ok too....

Yoona: Lets go now.....

Leeteuk: Goodluck guys..

Kyuhyun: Hope youll get an info.

Yesung: (nodded) Yes...

__________________________

Tiffany and the others are watching.

Yoona: Well im glad that i met you....(she smile to the target)

Target: You have a beautiful wife.....(he smile to TOP)

Top: Thank you....well yes she is beautiful....

Target: Oh well nice meeting you.

Top: We heard that your a successful businessman at china...

Target: (he just smile)

Then Yuri interupts them.

Yuri: Mr. Chan?

Target: (look to yuri from head to toe)Yes that's me..(he smile to yuri)

Yuri: Oh nice to meet you im Cristy Lee...(she offered her hand for handshake)

Target: You too....your alone?

Yuri: Yes im from San Diego California.....

AN Blue font is english

Mr. Chan: That was nice...oh meet them Kim Lee Kyung and Kim Hae Ri

Yoona and Top smile to Yuri

Yuri: Nice to meet you

Top: The music is starting would you like to dance? (he offered to yoona)

Yoona: Sure

Then they left the two

Mr. Chan: So....what's your business here? (he linked his arm to yuri's waist)

Yuri: (seductively smile) your so past huh but anyway my business here was luxury restaurant. i heard your came from china what's your hidden agenda here?

Mr. Chan: (he smirk) Then ill give back my question to you your came from San Diego what's your hidden agenda here?

Yuri: (smile) oh well im single and im enjoying my life im touring myself around the world...how about you?

Mr. Chan: Im single too were just at the same reason....(and now he pulled closer yuri) do you want to dance?

Yuri: Hmmm why do you want me to dance with you? were not even partner right?

Mr. Chan: Ok if you say yes then were already partner but if you declined then maybe jutst a friend....

Yuri: Ok let's dance

Mr. Chan: So what's the meaning of that?

Yuri: (she smirk and go to the center) come on let's not waste the music....

TOP and Yoona are secretly watching the two..

Yoona: Good job yuri.....(she whisper)

Yuri: (smile and hold Mr. Chan's shoulders) 

Mr. Chan: (his hand traveled donw on yuri's waist going to some part)

Yuri: (immediately hold Mr. Chan hand and guide it goign back to her waist) excited? (she smile) im not yet ready for that....

Mr. Chan: (he smirk)

Yuri: Tell me...who's with you now? and what the things that makes you busy?

Mr. Chan: Well im alone, im doing such plan that im hoping will be successful too...

Yuri: What is that?

Mr. Chan: (he smile) its a big secret.....

Yuri: (frowned) your a partner already so secret is not an exemption right?

Mr. Chan: I cant tell it now....(he pinch yuri's chin)

Yuri: Ok fine 

Mr. Chan: Ok ok..ill tell you but dont tell to anyone ok? (he whisper to Yuri's hair) its all about Seoul....

Sooyoung, Tiffany, Seohyun and other on the monitoring room heard it because of the hidden mic on the earing of course yoona,siwon and top heard it...

Yuri:  Seoul? what do you mean?

Mr. Chan: Its difficult to explain....anyway your perfume was expensive i can smell it....

Yuri: (she seductively smile) Thank you....

Top and Yoona are dancing like a married couple to the ball but they never let their eyes on the target and to Yuri.

Meanwhile Siwon at the 2nd floor looking at the people who are dancing he cant keep his eyes to Yoona she is just so beautiful tonight though Yuri is beautiful too....

Yoona: (secretly whisper) siwon-sshi i told you dont withdraw your look to the target...(while looking to the 2nd floor)

Siwon: (didnt notice that yoona is looking to him too that's why he look back to the target)

Yuri: (heard it all of their earphones are connected, that's why she look up to siwon too)

Target: Why? is there's a problem?

Yuri: (give her a sweet smile) nothing....

Siwon: (sigh and sip his wine)

Yuri: Anyway....i like your tie....(while looking to it)

Mr. Chan: I like your necklace.......(he smile) do you want to drink wine?

Yuri: Sure....

Mr. Chan: At my room...

Yuri: i will goign with you if you tell me about your plan that you told awhile ago...

Mr. Chan: Why your so interesting?

Yuri: Because SEOUL is my favorite city here in S. Korea..arew you goign to buy that? (she chuckle)

Mr. Chan: No....(he held Yuri's hand and drag her to the side) i guess we should do more fun now....

Yoona: (look immediately to yuri and to mr. chan worriedly)

Siwon: (saw mr. chan and yuri are going out to the ball that's why he immediately followed the two)

___________________________

Mr. Chan: (pinned yuri on the wall when they entered on the other side of the mansion)

Yuri: Wait.....i think you should go to shower room first.....

Mr. Chan: I dont need that...the one that i need is you.....(and he leaned closer to yuri)

Siwon: Excuse me....(he interrupt)

Yoona: (heard it) Siwon what are you doing? (she whisper)

Top: Siwon-sshi Yuri knows how to handle it....(he whisper too)

Siwon: Hmm im lost i dont where is the rest room here? where is the rest room here...(he smile to Mr. Chan)

Mr. Chan: On the other side..(he point the other way)

Siwon: Oh thank you...(and he leave but before he leave he look to yuri)

Yuri: (look to siwon and signal "im alright dont worry" )

Mr. Chan: (look back to Yuri) i guessed we shouldnt do it here....let's fine another place.....

Yuri: Wait....(she smile) What if we go to your room?

Yoona: Good job that's it.....(she whisper)

Siwon: (peeking at the wall)

Mr. Chan: That's a good idea......(he smiled)

Top: (he whisper again) Yuri-ah your now going near to it...

Yoona: (she look to top) excuse me i need to go to the rest room (he cover top's side of the eye glass were the speaker locator same to her earing and whisper) my Gun is in unposition i need to fix it before someone notice it.....(then she leave top)

TOP goes to the side where there is a painting.....

Mr. Chan: Were already here at the room.....

Yuri: (Smile)

Top: Make him drunk ok.....so that we can get our motives...(he whisper)

Then one of Mr. Chan heard it and notice top is talkign to hiself and it makes to him suspicious too.....

Bodyguard: (he called mr. chan)

Mr. Chan: Excuse me..(he smile to yuri) 

Yuri: Ok...(she smile) im going out first i just need to go to the rest room just to retouch...(she lied but she will going to do anything and she walks out)

Siwon: (back to the ball and found Top) What are you doing here? where is Yoona?

Top: Oh she went to somewhere but she will going back....(he smile to siwo nand leave siwon there)

Mr. Chan: Mwo?! (he said mad the he left the room) Mr. Lee? (while walking to the ball center and found top alone) where is his wife?

Gurad: We dont know....but i saw her goign to the west side

Mr. Chan: Ok...(he goes to the west side)

Yuri: (goes back to the room bringing two wines but no one was there)

______________________________

When Yoona goes out the Bathroom the target immediately pinned her to the wall

Yoona: What are you doing? (she said in a lower voice)

Target: I want to kiss you...(then he lean closer to Yoona)

Top and Siwon heard Yoona's voice on the other line

Siwon: (whisper secretly while looking at the wall paintings) Yoona-sshi what hapened?

Top: Yoona-sshi? what he is doing to you?

Target: Dont worry your husband will not going to know this (he still leaning closer to yoona)

Yoona: (she didnt mind top and siwon on the other line give him a sweet smile) Then why here?

Target: Where do you want? oh i see you want to my room?

Yoona: How about the girl that with you awhile ago?

Target: Ah im done with her im more interested to you...

Top: Yoona?!! where are you...? (he is now looking around)

Target: Let's go to my room...(he offered and pulled closer yoona)

Yoona: (chuckle) very eager huh....

Target: Of course...let's go

Siwon: Yah!! where he want you to bring? (he is now running around to find yoona also)

Yuri: (looking yoona too) Yoona-sshi...your alone....where are you?

When yoona and the target already entered at the room

Target: Oh i like your earings....but can you please remove it? i think its a barriers to us..

Siwon: Yah!! dont follow him!! dont remove your earings....

Top: Yoona-sshi!! 

Yoona: why do you want to remove this? (she ask smiling)

Target: Dont give that such look pretty lady...(he pulled yoona's earings)

Yoona: Ah.....(she screw because of hurt)

Target: (dropped it to the floor and stepped to it)

Yuri, Siwon and Top and the other agents even sooyoung and seohyun reacted " Ahhhh " because the feedbacks is a broken signal already.

Siwon: What happened?!! Yoona?!!

Top: Yah!!

Yuri: She's gone on the line....

Siwon: Sooyoung-sshi locate her location now....

Sooyoung: We cant the signal was broken

Siwon: Mwo?!! (he run now)

Seohyun: Ne we cant find her but the last connetion was at the 3rd floor of the mansion i remember on the left side of the stairs....

Siwon: (immediately run to the direction)

Sooyoung: Siwon-sshi We know yoona can do it.......

Siwon: Ani~ she need's back up...

Yuri: (appeared to front of siwon) 

Siwon: (he dint mind yuri he still continue to look the room)

Yuri: (held siwon's hand) Sooyoung is right she can do it....we dont need to interrupt..

Siwon: Were not goign to interrupt she just needed us as a back ups...

__________________________________________

While they are paying attention to the events.

Sooyoung: (she cover her mic) Aish siwon really.......aish...

Tiffany: (look to sooyoung) we cant stop him..

Sooyoung: (sigh)

Taeyeon: He's acting weird towards to Yoona now.....

Tiffany: You know the reason already focus at the scenario.....(she look back to the monitor)

Tiffany got a call from someone.

Tiffany: Mwo? (then she look to other analysts)

Sooyoung: Wae?

Tiffany: Mr. Kim convoy was already ambushed.....Mr. Kim killed.

Seohyun: What?

Tiffany: Dont report it to Yoona they still in their mission

Sooyoung: But we cant locate her now..she is missing..

tiffany: Yeah i know but no one will going to report this to them arasso ill be handling this focus on the mission ok...reyeowook go with me (then she leave)

Ryeowook: (get his gun to his drawer and put on his side and follow tiffany)

____________________

When Mr. Chan and Yoona entered at the room...

Target: (immediately held yoona's hand and lift up)

Yoona: Hey....its hurt....(she smile) dont be harsh towards me...

Target: Tell me the truth...

Yoona: What's truth? (she smile)

Target: Yah..dont play around....im serious..(he hold yoona's hand tightly)

Yoona: Your hurting me now.....

Target: I know you want to get something to me....what is that? who really are you?

Yoona: (she look to Mr. Chan) so you know it already....

Target: What do you want to me? (while holding both yoona's hands)

Yoona: (still looking to the target like its nothing happening) i want the chips....

Target: i wil never give that to you..i will kill you first.

Yoona: If you give it i promise you will never get hurt, but if you refuse it you will regret....(she smile)

Target: ill kill you first my lady.....before you did it...(he smirk and he hold yoona's neck)

Yoona: (held Mr. Chan hands on her neck but mr. chan is too strong that's why she kick mr. chan to the knee)

Mr. Chan: Ahhhh......(he kneeled)

Yoona: I told you.....(she pulled Mr. Chan and tried to hold Mr. Chan hands)

Mr. Chan: (pulled Yoona and throw to the bed and tried to kill her)

Yoona: (she elbowed Mr. Chan)

Mr. Chan: (hold his face) your so badass..

Yoona: (she stood up) tell me where are the chips are....

Mr. Chan: No i wil never tell it....(he run to his drawer to get something)

Yoona: (run behind him and pulled his hand and tried to unclaps it)

Mr. Chan: Your wearing gown but your able to do this ha...(he smirk and pulled yoona to the ground)

Yoona: Ahhhh......(she is now under by mr. chan)

Mr. Chan: See your still woman..

Yoona: (immediately lift her one legs and kick mr. chan at the back) Ahh!!

Mr. Chan: Outch!!! (he rolled on the other side of the ground)

Yoona: (immeditely run and pinned Mr. Chan using her body while holding Mr. Chan hands she get her gun under her gown and put on Mr. Chan's head) 

Mr. Chan: (want to to do something)

Yoona: Dont move....!!! tell me where are the chips?

Mr. Chan: I dont know...

Yoona: Tell me!!!

Then someone enter the room a two body guards....

Guard: Hey!! AHHHH!!1

Yoona shoot the firtst guard...then the second tried to walk closer to but yoona did it too and back to mr. chan.....she puled mr. chan to stood up when they stood up other guard enter they point their guns to yoona but yoona immediately pulled Mr. Chan to her front and she did mr. kim as her shield.

Mr. Chan: Hey dont shoot....(he said to his guards)

Yoona: Tell me now where is the chips location now......

But yoona didnt notice the other door on her back there is one guard enter there and spank his gun on yoona's head...

Yoona: Ahhh...!! (she released Mr. Chan and she dropped on the floor but still in concious she immediately stood up and fight to the guy who beat her)

Mr. Chan run to the door with his guard but the one guard is having a hrad time to shoot yoona because she is fighting to other guy..

Mr. Chan: Shoot her!!!

Yoona heard so she think a best way, she pulled the guy to her shoulder and pulled to the ground and tried to run on her gun she get her gun but the man shoot her good thing she didnt hit by that and she finally get her gun and immediately shoot the guy on front of her and the other guys on the door and the one standing there that tried to shoot her too when Mr. Chan notice that he still alive and free he run......yoona immediately stood up and run but the guy that she shoot pulled her gown that's why she suddenly fell on the ground, the guy tried to kill her by doing slaping her face she elbowed the guys but the guy fought even he is wounded he punch yoona's stomach.....but yoona can stil fight she punch the guy too but the guys immediately go over her body and pinned her and  hold her neck and tried to kill her yoona cant fight because her body wasnt free to move only her hand that holding the guy's hand to remove it...

Yoona: (cough and found herself hard to breath)

TOP and Siwon enter the room

Siwon: Yoona!!.....(he immediately run to yoona and pulled the guy and punch im on the face)

The Guy throw herself on the bed but siwon didnt stop to punch the guy

Top: Yoona......(he helped yoona) are you ok...

Yoona: (longing her breath and hard to speak) Mr. Chan run.......fo...fo..followed him.....(she cough) ahhhh.... palli!!!!! follow him!!!! (she shout to TOP while holding her neck)

TOP: Ne....(he stood up and run outside)

Siwon already to the guy who tried to kill yoona he walk closer to yoona

Siwon: Yoona are you ok...(he kneeled and hold yoona's arm)

Yoona: (sitting at the ground still holding her neck and longing her breath) Follow Mr. Chan dont mind me im ok!! Mr. Chan escaped!! follow him palli!!.....

Siwon: Yoona.....(he said worriedly)

Yoona: I said follow him!!!! (she look to siwon mad) Palli!!! Palli!!!! (she shout to siwon)

Siwon: (stood up and run outside)

______________________________

TOP grab Mr. Chan at the kitchen who tried to open the door....

TOP: Dont try to escape....(he hold Mr. Chan and put a handcuffs)

Mr. Chan: Aish......

______________________________

The policeman bowed to tiffany.

Tiffany: Where is his body?

Police: Inside.....

Tiffany and Ryeowook go inside the morgue.

Tiffany: (uncover the face and saw Mr. Kim face and she sigh and cover it again) Rest in peace Mr. Kim (and she goes out again)

Tiffany: So what's your investigation about this?

Policeman: Were still doing autopsy we dont have yet leading here...

Ryeowook: When you wil goign to have a leading suspect here?

Policemen: We dont know but where doing our best...

Tiffany: (bite her lips) Make sure about that....i want the result immediately ok..

Policemen: Yes Maam..(he bow)

________________________________

Yuri: (gave a cup of coffee to yoona)

Yoona: Thank you.....(she smile)

Yuri: (fix yoona's towel that covering yoonas body) are you sure you dont need to go on the hospital?

Yoona: (nodded and sip her coffee) 

Yuri: (sigh) Good thing your still safe...were all worried about you....

Yoona: Komawo.....

Siwon: (not far is looking to yoona and yuri who are sitting at the back of the S.K NAT car)

you: Then this is what your saying you dont love her?

Siwon: (look to you) im just worried...

you: Its the same.....then why your worried about her? because you love her...

Siwon: you-sshi 

you: (cross your arm on your chest) Ok fine....

Then TOP lwalk closer to Yuri and Yoona..

TOP: Here....put an medicine to your wound..(he point his lips)

Yoona: Its just a small wound...

TOP: Aish....if you dont want..(he open it and he is the one who put it on yoona's lips) 

Yoona: Ouch....please do it carefully....its still fresh..

TOP: Ne....

Yuri: (smile to them)

Siwon: (straightened his face)

you: Jealous? (you smile and leave siwon)

 

 

PREVIEW 19

 

Yoona: Mr. Kim....(she walk closer to Mr. Kim body) are you sure he is this?

Tiffany: (nodded and look down)

Yoona: (shook her head) Ani~.....(she is soon to cry)

___________________________

G. Dragon: I know now where is that gild leaving...

Taeyang: Really? (he smirk)

G. Dragon: Ne.....but do you still want to do it?

Taeyang: Of course....

G. Dragon: (sigh) it up to you.....

____________________________

Tiffany: Mwo? Mr. Im was kidnapped?! (she stood up to her seat)

Sooyoung: Ne.......the kidnapper called us awhile ago....they want yoona to be there....

Tiffany: Omo.....is she knows it already?

Sooyoung: Ani~

_____________________________

Yuri and Siwon are talking to the Garden

Yuri: Tell me the truth.....(she is soon to cry) do you still love her?

Siwon: (didnt response)

Yuri: Siwon......(she bite her lips and look down)

Siwon: Yuri-ah...why do you think about that?

Yuri: Because i can feel it.....and i can see it...

Siwon: (he sigh)

Yuri: So tell me now.....

 

 

END OF PREVIEW 19

 

 

Oh my!! im such a in doing actions lols i hope you like it especially the fighting scene..... keke and wow siwon really mad to the guy whot ried to kill yoona haha 

 

thanks to all my subscribers and readers please do subscribe if you havent yet... :) tons of thank you.....

 

~~~~ COMING SOON ~~~~

for all the YoonWon Shippers :)
AN: Notice the poster ? keke i hope you did.
its a seasons right? that's my next  fic.