Chapter 14

Deadly Foe

Yoona enters the hospital room and she found yuri and siwon are talking.

Siwon: (look to her)

Yoona: (withdraw her look and found TOP on the other side of the room)

TOP: So how's your girl talk with you? (he teased)

Yoona: (smile) whatever....(and she sit)

its already late night, Yuri fell asleep at the couch while her cheek resting at her hand, yoona beside TOP is sleeping too resting her head at the couch, while top is sleeping with his arms crossing, while siwon is watching yoona on the other side of the hospital room and yuri move liitle bit and siwon look to yuri and he found yuri's uncomfortable position that's why he removed yuri's hand on her cheek and guided yuri's head to his lap that's why yuri woke up

Siwon: You can rest here...(he tap his lap)

Yuri: Thank you...(she smile and gesture herself to siwon's lap)

Meanwhile Yoona's head is sliding slowly and in any seconds her head will land and it will cause her to be awake, siwon saw it he involuntarily moved he wants to catch yoona's head from falling that's why he woke up yuri

Yuri: (look to siwon) wae?

Siwon: (smile) Ani~ just sleep there...

Yuri: (nodded and close her eyes again)

Siwon: (look to yoona again and he was not expected of what he saw)

Yoona: (her head is now resting on TOP's shoulder)

its already morning, yoona woke up and she accidentally look to the side wherein yuri and siwon are sleeping according to their position last night. Yuri's head on siwon's lap while siwon right hand hugging yuri and hi left hand is holding his head.

At the Headquarters

Shidong: He escaped again do you know anything info's about him?

Mr. Kim: That's all i can give.

Shindong: Mr. Kim....

Mr.Kim: Mianhe....but that's all i know...

Heechul: Ok let's stop here for now, Mr. Kim you can go back now to your room, shindong accompany him..

Tiffany and Yuri are watching at the window of the interrogation room

Tiffany: Maybe the incident happened at the blue house yesterday was planned by lee soo jae what do you think?

Yuri: Quite unpredictable but i guessed so...

Tiffany: Gathered everyone at the meeting room (and she left)

Yuri: Ne...(she bowed)

_______________________

Yoona parked his car and stop the engine but before she gets down she fixed herself.

Yoona: (gets down to her car)

Siwon: Yoona...

Yoona: Wae? (she stop walking)

Siwon: Can we  talk?

Yoona: about?

Siwon: (he sigh) i dont know where do i start (he bite his lips) ok....hmmm im glad that were actually ok and nothing awkward about us....

Yoona: Please say it, what exactly your point is? i dont wanna waste my time here.

Siwon: Id stil love you...(he immediately said)

Yoona: What? (he said asking disbelief)

Siwon: I know you heard it...

Yoona: Ok, if that's so thank you but i think this is not imporatant at all i should leave now.

Siwon: Wait...(he held yoona's arm) all you heard was true

Yoona: (release her arm and look to siwon) are you hearing yourself? Choi Siwon i think your just tired why dont you go home again and try to sleep.

Siwon: Ani~ (he look to yoona sincerely) 

Yoona: (took a deep breath and release it) Siwon-sshi let me tell you this.....i dont love you anymore, id already moved on and now were both taking our separate ways, so please stop this silly thing would you? besides were already done.

Siwon: Wae? is it because of TOP?

Yoona: (look to Siwon in a what expression) TOP? then why TOP brought up here? he's nothing to do with this...then how about Yuri? do you know what your doing? your stabbing her at the back.....im a girl too if my boyfriend doing this behind my back its actually hurt, so why do you put that act now?

Siwon: Because i love you...

Meanwhile Sooyoung contacted the monitoring room

Sooyoung: Would you mind connect us to the surveillance? we just want to observe, PC 4 here at monitoring dept Thank you.

Agent: Yes Maam..(he worked with it) Ok maam connected already...

Sooyoung: (pressed the enter botton to see the surveillance camera) Oh...is that yoona-sshi and Siwon-sshi?

Taeyeon: Oh yeah....

Then the two look closer to it

Meanwhile

Yoona: I told you were already done..(and she walked going to the elevator)

Siwon: (left behind)

__________________________

Taeyeon: Its like they are arguing..

Sooyoung: (nodded)

Yoona: (enter the elevator and pressed the 3)

When the door is already closing siwon's hand blocked it

Yoona: (look to it)

Siwon: (enter the elevator)

Yoona: Why are you doing this?

When the elevator is already closed siwon held Yoona's face and kissed her, Yoona tried to push siwon but siwon is too strong.

Meanwhile

Sooyoung and Taeyeon widened their eyes. because of what they are seeing.

Yuri: (enter the monitoring area) Seohyun-ah....

Sooyoung: (surprised on yuri's sudden appearance there) Close it..... close it palli.....(she ordered taeyeon)

Yuri: (look to sooyoung and taeyeon's side) there's a problem?

Sooyoung: Ah...ah...ani~ ani~ (she smile) were just playing...

Taeyeon: Ne...neh.....

Yuri: (look back to seohyun) Did you see siwon?

Seohyun: Ani ~ (she smile)

Yuri: How about you guys? (she ask sooyoung and taeyeon)

Tayeon: We didnt seen him (she quickly answer)

Sungmin: looking for siwon? i saw him awhile ago going at the basement dont what he's doing there....(while walking going to his seat)

Yuri: Oh..thank you, anyway sooyoung-sshi seonsaengnim want us to the meeting room...(and she left)

Meanwhile Yoona is pushing Siwon she tried her best but siwon is just too strong, siwon is pulling her closer to him, and in an instant Yoona kick Siwon's knee. then the elevator opened at the 3rd floor good enough that yesung and kyuhyun saw siwon immediately held his knee while kneeling...

Siwon: Ah......(holding his knee while kneeling and looking up at yoona) why did you do that?

Yoona: Seems that you forgot ive trained too and im still your superior you should respect me and most of all surveillance are everywhere. (and she walked out before the elevator close)

Yesung: Siwon-sshi....(he immediatley enter together with kyu) are you ok? (he help siwon to stand)

Kyuhyun: Its like you did something to her that made her mad (while helping siwon too)

Siwon: Thanks...(and he walked limping going out before the elevator close again)

While walking going to the main area of the headquarters.

TOP: Yoona-sshi....

Yoona: (stop and look to top) wae?

Siwon: (stop following yoona after seeing top)

TOP: Id already have Mr. Kim's family background...here...(he handed the papers)

Yoona: Komawo....(she smile to top and walk while reading it)

TOP: Did you eat already?

Yoona: Ani~ when i got home id just take a bath and go here.

TOP: Were same...(then he face yoona and walked backward while his hands at the back)

Yoona: Hey look at where you were going...

TOP: Hmm let's eat then....my treat....(he smile to top)

Yoona: Look at your way first.....

TOP: Just say yes and i will....

Yoona: Ok...ok Yes let's eat....

TOP: Really?

Yoona: (nodded) now look at your way now...

TOP: Yes!! (he walk properly now and he punch the air) Yes!!

Yoona: Oh!! your seems happy huh....(she laugh)

TOP: Of Course....

Siwon: (thought) maybe she's already moves on, she's happy with top now i can see on her smile

Yuri: Siwon....im looking for you....(she smile)

Siwon: (he looks to yuri)  Wae?

Yuri: Seonsaenimg want us to the meeting room...

Siwon: Ok....(and he walked)

Yuri: Oh what happened to you? are you ok?

Siwon: I just fell from the stairs awhile ago...but im fine...(he smile)

Yuri: Are you sure? ill help you..(she help siwon)

Siwon: Ani~ i can still walk (he smile to yuri) dont worry to me...

_______________________

Sooyoung encounter TOP and Yoona and she look at yoona

Yoona: Wae?

Sooyoung: (back to her senses) ah...ah..nothing...seosaengnim want us to the meeting room im going there now, didnt yuri informed you?

TOP: Not yet bu thanks to you.....let's go now

_______________________

They are now at the meeting room. When Yuri and Siwon entered

Yuri: Sorry were late...we just need to walk slowly because siwon is injured.

Tiffany: What happened to you? (she ask siwon while looking to his feet)

Siwon: (glance to yoona and look back to tiffany) I just fell from the stairs awhile ago...(and he walk to the vacant seat)

Yoona: (is looking at the papers while playing the ballpen) You probably doing something that's why its happened..(sounds teasing and she glanced to siwon) better take care next time...

Siwon: (looking at yoona without emotions) Thank you for your advice....(and zip his lips)

Sooyoung: (looking at yoona and siwon confused) what happened? i think he probably got that injured from yoona (and she chuckle)

TOP: (who's seating beside sooyoung look to her)

Sooyoung: Mianhe.....i just remembered something..

Tiffany: Ok let's start now....

they are in the middle of the meeting when Tiffany's phone ring

Tiffany: Ne....

you:  Seonsaengnim the President already back to his concious he's now awake.

Tiffany: Thank you for that good news

you: Ne....

Tiffany: (put down her phone) The President is awake now.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Eunhyuk: Sorry sir but who are you?

Donghae: Im his nephew Lee Donghae....

Eunhyuk: (pressed his earphone) Lee Donghae wants to talk with the pres. ask him if he knows this person.

you: Mr. President did you know Lee Donghae?

Lee Soo Man: Yes, he's my nephew.

you: Eunhyuk-sshi let him enter the president knows him

Eunhyuk: Ok sir....(he opened the door for donghae)

Donghae: Thank you...(he entered)

you: (bowed) oh....are you the.....aish....im sorry for blocking your way yesterday.....( bowed again)

Donghae: Its ok, your just doing your job...(and he walk near to Lee Soo Man)

Lee Soo Man: Thank you for visiting me....(he smile)

Donghae: Im just worried...your still my father's brother that's why im here...

Lee Soo Man: seems that youve changed..(he smile)

 

PREVIEW 15

 

Yoona: Were here now....(she stop the engine)

Mr. Kim: (look outside) Yeah this is our house...(he smile)

Yoona: You can now see your family..(she smile)

Mr. Kim: Thank you yoona-sshi....

TOP: (remove his handcuff) just dont say about your current living arasso....just say your just working abroad and youve just have a vacation here. just spent time to your family now....and enjoy it mr. kim (he smile)

Mr. Kim: Komawo....(he smile)

Yoona: Dont worry will just kept our eyes on you....

Mr. Kim: I will not escape dont worry....(he smile and gets down on the car)

___________________

Yoona's rest day so she dicided to visit her appa.

Mr. Im: (opens the door) Oh yoona....(he smile widely)

Yoona: (smile) appa i miss you.....

Mr. Im: Me too....after tiffany said that your still alive i cant wait to see you..come in

Yoona: Ne....

Donghae: I know already the name of the female agent she's yoona and even the man who shoot you.

Taeyang: (smirk) Yoona?.....from S.K NAT how about the man?

Donghae: The agent doesnt said his name but his from S.K NAT too..

Taeyang: Komawo....anyway why you didnt killed Lee Soo Man your already there...

Donghae: Are you an idiot? how can i do that there's a lot of police and agents there.

 

END OF PREVIEW 15

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

im glad i received more comments kekeke....

thanks anyway.... :)

how are you guys hopefully your fine :)

what can you say about my update?

hope you comment and subscribe too.... :)

 

hahaha im just loled at yoona's advice for siwon.... XD

and oh seems they are just trying each other?