Deadly Foe

Deadly Foe

Lee Soo Jae: Hyung..I need money....

Lee Soo Man: Mwo?!! Yah!! did you know what happened to Lee Hae Min? your still able to get money?

Lee Soo Jae: I dont care about him...your supposed to be happy...cause there's no barriers now..(he smile)

Lee Soo Man: Yah!! how could you say that to him!! even if we are rival for presidency he's still my brother our brother..

Lee Soo Jae: Were not totally full blood hyung!! he's only our hafl brother i repeat half brother...now that he's gone you may lead now...he is your biggest competency right?

Lee Soo Man: Yeah right...but i dont like this...some of his voters may think im the one who did that....(he look to the window) i shoul probably lose in the presidenscy than to take the slot that supposed to be him.

Lee Soo Jae: (smirk at the same time) Hyung!! let's celebrate...you'll be the next president of S.korea

Lee Soo Man: (look mad at lee soo jae) I dont need your comfort here....leave...

Lee Soo Jae: If you dont want then give me money....if you give me money i'll leave and promise not to bother you again.

Lee Soo Man: I'll send it to your account leave now.....

Lee Soo Jae: Just make sure its worth a million hyung...

Lee Soo Man: I said leave!! (he shout) your giving me a hard time...leave me ill sent it to you....

_________________________________

At the Headquater ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: (sipping her coffee and thinking)

FLASHBACK

Lee Soo Man: Hyung im happy to be your biggest competent in the presidency election

Lee Hae Min: Well me too....

Lee Soo Man: But i know you will win on that....if that happened i will be proud of you..

Lee Hae Min: Really? well me too im proud of you..(he smile)

Lee Soo Man: Ah hyung....this is yoona she's working as an agent in the S.K NAT she'll be the one who will secure you to your campaign

Lee Hae Min: You really hired a S.K NAT agent for me?

Lee Soo Man: Of Course just for your safety

Lee Hae Min: How about you?

Lee Soo Man: I have my own..(he smile)

Yoona: Annyeong haseyo...(she bow to lee hae min)

END OF FLASHBACK

TOP: (click his finger on yoona's eyes)

Yoona: (back to her senses) Oh...TOP..(she smile)

TOP: Thinking deeply huh....(he sit)

Yoona: Ah.....your the one who securing Mr. Lee Soo Man right?

TOP: Ne....wait if your thinking he has an attachment to the incident i shoul say he was now. im with him always.

Yoona: Hahaha...your great as always imagine you know what's on my mind (and she sip her coffee)

Siwon: (enter the mini canteen) I see....your here..

Yoona: (smile to siwon) your looking for me again?

Siwon: (sit) of course (he pinch yoona's chin and smile)

TOP: Stop that lovey dovey in front of me..(he smirk)

Then Some analyst enter too...

Sooyoung: Aigoo....this couple is so cheesy....

Yoona: Did you track the car?

Sooyoung: Seohyun,ryeowook and sungmin are working on it...

Taeyeon: I feel sad for what happened..(she sip her coffee)

Sunny: (enter) yoona...is this the man? (she handed a sketch of a man)

Yoona: Ne....

Seohyun: (rushing to the mini canteen) Weve found the location of the black car....

Yoona: (immediately stand up and went outside)

Siwon: (follow)

Sooyoung: (follow too) where is the location?

________________________

they are looking on the monitor and to the red signal..

Ryeowook: Its located on the _______________ river.

Sooyoung: Are you sure that's the black car??

Seohyun: Ne...we are sure....(she pressed the enter to her ke palce was zoom out) that car came from __________ same at what yoona said that the last time they saw the black car is in the time given 2:35 pm.

Sungmin: We already informed the other about the location....

________________________

Eunhyuk, Heechul and you was there already when yoona and siwon arrived heechul and eunhuk bowed to them.

Heechul: Is this the car?

Yoona: Ne..

Siwon: (walk closer to the car and examine is it he notice the sign of a bullets)

Eunhyuk: They escaped..when we arrived here they are gone already

you: They even broke the CCTV's here...(while walking closer and lifted up the pieces of the cameras)

Yoona: (get it to you's hands) did you recover the memory or any device of this camera?

you: I called already the moderators of this cameras but they said when the balc car arrived one men grab somehing then the signal immediately blocked. they didnt even get a chance to see the face of the man.

Yoona: (let out a sigh and look to you ) bring that to the headquarter...

you: Algessumnida..(bow and leave)

Siwon: (not far from the others is looking at the ground he sat and touch the groud and he notice a black fluid) I guessed they changed their car...

Heechul: We also found a sign here..(he point near to them) i think they used two car

Eunhyuk: But its hard to identify if what time they get to anothr car...

__________________

Ryeowook: Ne...as we can see at the satellite map taken awhile ago there are no cars arrived there only one and that's it.

Heechul: (talking on the other line) Are you sure?

Sungmin: We already checked it more than 3 times...

Yoona: Maybe they fool us....this kind of case, they used a tricks..

Eunhyuk: I guessed so..

Siwon: (opened the car) did you found something inside? (while searching)

Heechul: No suspicious things..

Siwon: (he closed the door) Very clean they did it without evidence...

___________________

At The Meeting Room ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Tiffany: How was the investigation?

Yoona: We cant track them...

Tiffany: (sigh)

Sunny: Here's the profile of the suspect we already search it using the list of all people here in S.Korea.

Tiffany: (sit to her chair and look to the monitor while holding her chin)

Taeyeon: (pressed the enter and lee soo jae face appear) it has no record....

Tiffany: Not available?

Taeyeon: Ne...he's a blocked listed person

TOP: Maybe he did that purposely....

Sooyoung: TOP might have some point..we have the list of all the people here in s.korea its registered via satellite..meybe he's one of the biggest terrorist....and can actually hacked an account profile.

Yoona: (look to sooyoung) can we also have a possibility to recover his profile?

Sooyoung: Its already hacked and no record was found we cant even seen his account obviously we cant.

At The Lab ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Jessica: Omo..its already broke into pieces...

Hyoyeon: May I see....(she get it to jessica) Yeah...i cant see any kind of chips here..

Leeteuk: (look to it) wait....(he get it to hyoyeon) look it has still a silver chip maybe we can use it

Yesung: Let's try...

you: I hope it will work

Kyuhyun: (get the machine that they will going to use) here...

Siwon: (looking seriously)

Jessica: Silver chip is our hope...

Kyuhyun: (started to tye something on the keyboard)

Leeteuk: (connect the small silver pice to the machine)

Hyoyeon: Oh!! its working!!!

Yesung: But its super blurred....

Siwon: At least its working...

Yesung: (put the headset to his ears) even the sound is working...(he smile)

Siwon: Listen to it..

Yesung: Ne...

______________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW on CHAPTER 3 ----

Yoona: Milan? (she look to TOP)

____________________

Donghae: What's the result now?

Yuri: That grenade that suspect used is not a cheaper one its an expensive. who do you think will do that on your appa?

Donghae: I dont know but whoever it is ill make sure he will going to pay for it....(clinching his teeth)

____________________

Yoona: Im afraid that in the end i will die because of my job.....(sigh) but that's my job i need to face it whatever may happen

END OF PREVIEW (DEADLY FOE)

Preview: Means the higlights on the next episode or chapter

AN: I didnt add preview on the chapter one but i did it on chapter 2 mianhe..hehehehe how's my update???

you your also a part of the fic hahaha :)) hope you like it

do comment and subscribe arasso? like what you did on my first fic ;)