Chapter 25

Deadly Foe

They reached at the more brighter side of the tunnel and it was TOP who found her.

TOP: Yoona we need to cover you wound immediately (he said while helping yoona to walk properly)

Siwon: (rushing to the entrance of the tunnel)

Yoona: (feel dizzy and weak at that time and all of hr sight become dark)

TOP: Yoona!!...(he shout when yoona collapse on him) Yoona...!!! (he immediately grab yoona and carried her like a bridal style)

Siwon: (just standing there watching top and yoona he is just taken a back of what he just just seeing at the moment)

TOP: (run and passed by siwon)

Shindong: (who is rushing to the tunnel too encounter top and he look to siwon who is just standing there)

Siwon: (is like a statue standing there)

Shindong: (walked closer to siwon and tap him twice and left)

At The Hospital

Half of the colleagues of yoona was there

Tiffany: (whose looking to yoona) good thing she just hitted on the shoulder

TOP: But still they harm yoona....(he said in a mad tone)

Tiffany: We all know that.....i just hope yoona will be awake any soon so we can ask her if she saw who is the man behind this.

TOP: (nods)

Tiffany: Are you going to stay here?

TOP: I guessed so.....

Tiffany: Mr. Im doesnt know about this let's keep this as a secret to him since yoona is not that much hurt. (she said before leaving the room)

Shindong: (enter to the room) how is she now?

TOP: Still sleeping....(as he sat next to yoona and look to her)

Shindong: (just give a tsk reaction) but still were glad that she's ok and any time she will wake up...(he smile)

TOP: Yeah....

Then Yuri and Siwon enter the room

Yuri: (put the basket of fruits on the table) still sleeping?

TOP: Ne..(as he hold yoona's hand)

Yuri: We encounter Seonsaengnim at the hallway where is she going?

TOP: I guessed she will go back at the headquarters

Yuri: (nods) oh....we brought some fruits if you want just eat there..(she smile and went closer to yoona) im glad that she's ok i hope she can wake up soon...

Siwon: (just sat on the couch and look to them)

Jessica, Hyoyeon and Leeteuk enter the room too

Hyoyeon: Omona....is she really ok? (while covering and lookign to yoona)

TOP: Ne nothing to worry now

Leeteuk: Thank God were all worried to her

Jessica: Ne.....

Shindong went to Siwon and sat next to him

Shindong: What's bothering you?

Siwon: (he look to shindong) Nothing I just.....hmm hope she'll fine

Shindong: (he smile) she's fine...see she's just sleeping....

Siwon: (just smile and look to yoona)

__________________________________________

Meanwhile

Donghae: So what's now? that girl knows you already? so what are you goign to do now?

Taeyang: (looking down while thinking) Aish i should have killed her.....

G. Dragon: Even me she saw me already.......

Taeayang: We need to do an action before its too late......Master you wanna come with me? they have a list of all criminals to their headquarters maybe we can see there the one who killed your father.

G. Dragon: That's right S.K Nat agent killed our father too.....

Taeyang: This is my plan now.......why dont we enter to their headquarters?

Donghae: What do you mean? (he sat on the seat in front of taeyang)

Taeyang: Let's seek the information about our main reason.....

Donghae: Were going there...that's quite difficult

Taeyang: We dont have choice.....they knew me already....

G. Dragon: Even me

Taeyang: Let's kill them all so that we dont have problem anymore...

Donghae: All? look the President is my goal here not them.

Taeyang: If we killed them who will protect the president? none right? so better if we kill first the barriers....hope you get my point now master im doing this for myself too im in danger already

G. Dragon: I myslef is agree to Taeyang were in danger we need to make actions first before they got us.

Donghae: Ok....ok ill be with you...gathe our man and let's plan

Taeyang: (look down like worried) we really need to do this......

_______________________________

A the Headquarters

Tiffany: (is looking for all the profile of their previous agent when she find the old profile of Lee Soo Man and she look to it) Sunbae...(she smile) I wish I can be like you in the future.....

Sooyoung: (enter to tiffany's office) ohhh talking to yourself there....(as she approach)

Tiffany: Nothing im just cleaning the old files here i found this.....(she showed the profile of Lee Soo Man)

Sooyoung: Oh....sunbae-nim....

Tiffany: Ne.... im thinking now if I will going to tell him what happened to his favorite student Yoona...im really worried too on him

Sooyoung: Let's keep it...we keep it too to Mr. Im right so let's keep it as a secret

Tiffany: Sunbaenim is one of our best here... i mean before i become the director here he holds the task on him before, im actually pity on his decision why he left because of that accident he is not the one who can blame there...its not his fault

Sooyoung: Ne..it was all misunderstanding he just tried to protect Mr. Lee because Mr. Lee is his brother but the Kwon family blame him aish.....they dont know what really happened that time

Tiffany: (nods) let's all forget that, that was already a past......

Sooyoung: Oh yeah are you not going back to the hospital?

Tiffany: Hmm i already went there and i have a lot things to do.....like this (she lifted up the folders) and this (another folder) most of all this (she lifted a paper) I really needs to study this case of Mr. Lee's Hae Min. until now we didnt caught the main suspect....

Sooyoung: Oh that's too much....i wonder who tried to kill yoona at the madrid and now do you think is the same person?

Tiffany: Maybe...

Sooyoung: That Lee Soo Jae he's really a devil for doing that arent he afraid? wait...is he related to Mr. Lee Hae Min? hmm i can rarely saw President Lee always with him too.......

Tiffany: That's not listed on his background remember?

Sooyoung: (nods) ok then ill leave you now il lgo to the hospital I hope yoona is already awake..but think she's not yet awake no one is calling so far

_____________________________________

Siwon and Top are talking at the Hospital Garden

Siwon: Thanks again to your coffee treat (siwon smile as he look to TOP)

TOP: No problem.....ah....can I ask you question? (he's voice is now serious)

Siwon: (notice it and he look back to top) What it is?

TOP: Answer me directly.......

Siwon: What is your question then....(as he sip to his coffee)

TOP: (look to siwon)

Yuri: (looking for siwon and top and she saw the two talking at the garden she smile and went closer to the two as she exit to the door she stop after hearing TOP)

TOP: Did  you still love Yoona?

Yuri: (hide on the back of the plant near at the door and eavesdropped)

Siwon: (look to top) Why did you ask that? (he smile as if he want to change the topic)

TOP: Just answer me......

Siwon: Yes I do but it was before......(he said that in a not so agree tone)

TOP: How about Yuri-sshi?

Siwon: (look down) Yeah I love her..

TOP: Sounds not convincing...(he look away) tell me the truth i wont hurt you anyway

Siwon: (sigh) Yeah......I love Yuri because i found on her Yoona she resemblance yoona that's why I fell for her....but later on Yoona is stil alive that was the time I realize that I didnt love Yuri for what she is..its just i love her for being resemblance to yoona and I feel pity and guilty at the same time.

TOP: Then why you dont tell it to her?

Siwon: I was about to tell her but something always coming up that's why it always interupted

TOP: I know I love Yoona too.....but I think she's still love you.....

Siwon: Why you suddenly ask that anyway?

TOP: Its just I always found you worry on her nor care for her....(he shook his head and smile) I found myself jealous about that....but i dont have any reason to be jealous on that....

Siwon: (he smile) you can love her were already done.....past is already past and im now in the future...

TOP: As I said I know yoona still love you..but she's afraid to tell it because of Yuri she dont want to ruin your relationship

Yuri: (on the other side trying to hold her tears she opened her phone and texted someone and went back to yoona's room)

Siwon and Top received a message from Yuri

- Yoona is awake now.......

The Two men look to each other

TOP: I guessed we should go back now..(he stood up)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys i was supposed to update last night but!!!!! because of PAPARAZZI PV i spazz all the time and wait for it that why i forgot to update keke

Did you already watched it? Boom Boom Boom!!!

I think the title of that was " Boom Boom Boom " haha

 

anyway back to the topic hope you like my update!! :)

mind to leave a comment? hello there readers!! :)

please take note this: Its near to an end..  :|

" EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED " dont be suprise on the next chapter ok? im telling you EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED you might be suprise on the next chapppiieee im telling you.