Chapter 28

Deadly Foe

Siwon: Dont dare to......(he didnt finish his sentence when taeyang spoke)

Taeyang: then let us go i will obey what you said.....(he smirk)

Then Yoona and Yuri get a chance to look to each other.  Yoona nod giving Yuri a go signal because taeyang and others are busy talking.

Yoona and Yuri immediately fight to those man who are holding them. Yoona elbowed the man and immediately get the gun and point it to the man same goes with yuri, but taeyang immediately run together with his man. Yoona run and followed taeyang.

And the other agent s went closer to yuri and other man to grab them

Siwon: Kwenchana?

Yuri: (nod) ne.....i need to follow yoona....

Siwon: Stay here....ill go instead....(and he runs)

Yuri: (just look to siwon)

Heechul: Are you hurt?

Yuri: Ani....i need to follow them....(then she left the others)

Meanwhile Donghae already found the documents he wants

Donghae: Finally i found the documents....(he read it) Lee Soo Jae? uncle Lee Soo Jae? my father half brother? so it is not Lee Soo Man's plan? but wae? (he shook his head and he leaves the room looking from left to right checking if someone are there)

____________________________

Taeyang: Were trapped here inside the Headquarters....

Man: Why dont we find Master Lee first??

Taeyang: Aish oh yeah......do you think he already get what our purpose is?

Man: I dont know......

Taeyang: Let's go let's find him......

Then they heard a foot steps

Taeyang: Let's go now palli

but before they run Yoona shoot and she manage to shoot the man

Man: AHH!! (holding his upper arm) You go now....palli (he shoot back to yoona)

Yoona: (hide at the wall)

Taeyang: Are you sure?

Man: Ne....!!! (he shoot again)

Taeyang: arasso....(he runs)

Siwon: (go beside yoona) did you hit him?

Yoona: Ani.....(and she shoot again the man this time she hitted him again)

Man: AHH!!......(and he slowly bend down and lay down the floor)

Yoona: (went closer to the man and check him)

But the man already died. yoona look where taeyang went

Siwon: I'll follow him.....

Yoona: (nods and look to the man again)

and other agents went in and grab tha man

Yoona: Make sure others will be catch? ok?

Agent: Ne...

Yoona: Do take care of yourself too.....

Agent: Ne....

Yoona: (then yoona left)

Meanwhile Tiffany is walking and checking if some terrorist are inside when she encounter donghae

Donghae: Oh there you are again...

Tiffany: Why you have that? (looking at the folder)

Donghae: This is our purpose here

Tiffany: You better put it down now.....

Donghae: What if I dont like....

Tiffany: Then you better die......(she point the gun to donghae)

Donghae: Oh im afraid.....(he smirk and fight to tiffany)

Tiffany: (accidentally dropped the gun and she fight back to donghae)

Donghae: (slapped tiffany's face with force)

Tiffany: (throw herself at the floor and tried to grab her gun)

Donghae: (when donghae grab her and tried to punch her)

Tiffany: (manage to avoid donghae's punch and she tried to punch donghae twice and she pushed donghae  at the wall and punch him again)

Donghae: (fight back and punch tiffany)

Tiffany: Ah!!!.....(she touch her stomach)

Donghae: (push tiffany at the wall and elbow her)

Tiffany: (throw herself at the floor unconsious)

Donghae: (smirk and grab the folder and leave)

_______________________________

Taeyang already at the basement where he found the truck that they used when they entered at the headquarters.

Siwon: Dont try to escape!!....(he shout while pointing the gun to taeyang)

then the other agents already arrived there pointing guns to taeyang

Taeyang: Damn!!....(he put down his gun and raised his arms)

Siwon: (went closer to taeyang and handcupped him)

Taeyang: (he smirk) oh yeah i lost on this....

Siwon: At least you know.....(and he ordered the other agents to take taeyang now) there's still other inside ok.

Agent: Ne.....

________________________________

Sooyoung is checking all the rooms when she reached near at tiffany's office she found tiffany lying at the floor unconcious

Sooyoung: Seonsaengnim!!! (she run and grabb tiffany and check her) she's stil breathing....(she pressed her headphone) Medic!!! Medic!! here at Ms. Hwang Office!! palli!!!........(she look to tiffany) Seonsaengnim.......wake up.....(she shake tiffany)

Leeteuk: (arrived there too) Director Hwang!!...(he run closer to sooyoung and tiffany) did you call medic already?? (he checked tiffany's pulse) she's still ok but we need medic....

Sooyoung: I already called them.....

Meanwhile near at the lobby Yoona is looking around..... when yuri approache her but before yuri went closer someone shoot her

Yuri: Ahh....(she hold her upper arm)

Yoona: (saw tha man who shoot yuri that's why she managed to shoot him too and the man die) Yuri kwenchana?

Yuri: (nods) ne im fine (she smile) did you catch him already?

Yoona: (he sigh) I dont know yet....

and they walked....

Donghae saw Yoona and Yuri at the ground

Donghae: Is that Yuri?? ani~ how will she go here?? (then he point the gun to the ladies)

Yuri managed to look back and saw  someone pointing gun to their direction, that's why she immediately went behind yoona.

Yuri: Look out!!! (and she hug yoona)

Yoona: (look back)

but its too late when donghae shoot two times and he hitted yuri at the back

Yoona: (manage to hug yuri whose slowly slide her body against her and she shoot back to the 2nd floor where the bullets came from but she didnt saw the man and she look back to yuri) Yuri!!!!!! Yuri!!!!!.......

Donghae: (hide at the wall) Its yuri??

TOP: (enter the lobby and saw Yoona whose hardly pulling up Yuri and he look around and found donghae who is hiding at the wall that's why he shoot too while walking)

Donghae: (look back to yoona and yuri and he cried) Mianhe........(and he run avoiding TOP's shoots)

Yoona: Yuri!!!....(hardly pulling up yuri) Yuri.........

Top: (continue to shoot while running when he saw donghae runs)

Yoona: Yuri........(she hug yuri and cover the bloods and she sat)

Yuri: Yo...ona......(she weakly said) mianhe....and komawo

Yoona: Shhhh......dont speak......

Yuri: You....you...can....have siwon....back now......(she weakly smile to yoona)

Yoona: Yuri-ah!...dont speak.......

Siwon: Yoona.......(he run closer) Yuri!!!.....(he kneeled beside yoona and grab yuri)

Yoona: I'll call the medic (she pressed the headphone) Medic!!!! palli here at the lobby!!!! palli!!! (she run and leave yuri and siwon)

Siwon: Yuri!!!.......dont leave us......fight back arasso.......(he is covering yuri's wounds)

Yuri: (tears run down on her eyes) o....o..ppa......mianhe.....give this ring back to the right owner...(she weakly said and pulled the ring on her finger and give to siwon) always remember i'll always love you...(she cough and weakly smile) promise me your going to love yoona again......

Siwon: Yuri....dont speak to much the medic will come any soon....

Yuri: Oppa....

Siwon: Oh...yeah yeah.....i promise dont speak now..arasso......

Yuri: (smile) Komawo.......i guessed this will be the last..........

Siwon: Shhh........yuri-ah......

Yuri: (she weakly smile again and a tears run down from her eyes and she slowly closed her eyes)

Siwon: Yuri......

Yuri: (didnt response but instead her one arm dropped on the floor)

Siwon: Yuri.....??......(he checked yuri's breath and he look to yuri) andwae....andwae!!! Yuri!!!........you cant leave us!!! yah!!! yuri!! wake up!!.......(he shook yuri) andwae!! yuri!!!

Yoona: (with medic team) i already....(she didnt finish her talk when she heard siwon) yuri.....(she went closer to yuri and kneeled) Yuri!!......yuri.....

_______________________________

TOP grabbed Donghae who are out of his mind he's completely spacing out while walking with TOP. TOP gave donghae to other agent and he went to his collegues

Yoona: (is looking to yuri who's peacefully lying at the emergency bed) komawo for everything.......

Siwon: (look down)

Heechul: (is crying same with eunhyuk)

TOP: (he tap Heechul and Eunhyuk)

Siwon: (he kissed yuri's forehead before he cover the blanket on yuri's face)

Yoona: (look down and cry)

________________________________

everthing went quiet now, Taeyang and Donghae was sent to jail.

and other agents immediately went back at the headquarters after the Presidential Ribbon Cutting for opening of the amusement park it went ok as if nothing happened at the headquarters.

Tiffany was hospitalized.