Chapter 13

Deadly Foe

 

Yoona: (look back) T.....TOP??

TOP: Yoona....(while running where is yoona and Lee Soo Man) Are you both ok?

Yoona: Im fine but the President hitted by a bullet.

Siwon: (standing at the back while watching TOP and Yoona and he look to his gun)

FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Yoona: Mr. President!! (she shout)

Siwon heard it that's why he run where is the voice came from then after a minutes of  finding it he found yoona going to Lee Soo Man afterwhile he sees a man with a mask wearing a tuxedo pointing a gun to Yoona and Lee Soo Man that'w why he immediately pulled his gun and shoot to taeyang he continued to shoot but taeyang already runned he was going to yoona and to the President when TOP suddenly run came from his back.

TOP: Yoona.....

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

TOP: (placed lee soo man arm to his shoulder and guide to stand he pressed his earphone) We need a medic we found the President and he was hitted by a bullet...(while walking and they passed to siwon)

Yoona: (saw siwon)

Siwon: (look to yoona) Kwenchanayo? (*are you ok)

Yoona: (awkwardly nodded and leave siwon)

Siwon: (back to his senses he remembered the suspect that's why he run going to the way where is taeyang runned)

Yoona: (look back after she heard siwon run going to the other way)

_______________________

Taeyang enter the black car

G. Dragon: Lets go now...(he ordered to the driver) Taeyang-sshi..

Taeyang: Im fine..dont worry i can handle it....(he placed the mask on his pocket)

Driver: Do we need to go to the Hospital?

G. Dragon: No!! taeyang hitted by a bullet they will going to ask why did he get that.

Taeyang: (holding his waist) just drive faster i need to get a first aid.

Meanwhile siwon is already late....the car already gone when he gets out he pressed his earphone

Siwon: A black car coming out from the east side of the blue house

_______________________

Donghae saw the other agents are blocking the eat side of the blue house that's why he called taeyang

Donghae: Where are you? they are blocking the east gate.

Taeyang: Mwo?? were here....

Donghae: Stop there.....

Taeyang: Stop!!..(he sordered to the driver)

Donghae: Abandoned that car and wait for me (then he opened his engine)

after some seconds donghae arrived

Donghae: What happened to you? (after seeing taeyang) go inside the car and cover it, then changed your clothes arasso.. they are having a checkpoint there.

then they go insdie donghae's car leaving all their dirt clothes under the seats

_____________________

you: (already seen a car is coming)

Donghae: (stop and open his window)

you: Why you came from that direction?

Donghae: I parked my car there... is there any problem? (he think) oh yeah the accident that happened awhile ago....Good thing your doing you job.

Agent: Sunbae said its black car not blue.

you: Yeah i know (look to donghae) anyway sir sorry for disturbing you but can we check your car and even you...

Donghae: Oh sure....(he smile)

you: (look inside and saw taeyang, G Dragon and the driver are looking to you and smile) there's no suspicious.....

Agent: (checked the trunk of the car) its ok...nothing suspicious....

you: Sorry for the checkpoint you can go now..(smile to donghae)

Donghae: (close the window and drive)

Taeyang: (immediately removed the small pillow that covering his wound and his hand that has a blood)

G. Dragon: Do you think they not notice us?

Taeyang: Of course not they allowed us to go now....(biting his lips because itsalready hurt)

Meanwhile

Agent 1: you: Weve found an abandoned black car!!

you: Mwo??!!

Agent 1: the suspect escaped!!

you: (look to the direction wherein donghae's car goes) do you think they are the supect?

Agent: ill ask Sunbae..(then he pressed his earphone)

Siwon: He's wearing a tuxedo white and a mask

Agent: (he repeated what siwon said)

you: No they are not...but where did that supect go?

___________________________

Yoona: (is still looking down while sitting at the bench in the hallway of the hospital)

TOP: (sat beside her) dont worry too much i know he's safe (he smile)

Yoona: (look to TOP and smile) anyway komawo....

TOP: For??

Yoona: If you didnt came awhile ago maybe were both death now.

TOP: Oww i forgot its not me....

Yoona: (look to TOP confused)

TOP: I mean im not the one who saved you...its siwon he came there before me its just i runned when he finished to shoot i thought youve hitted by a bullet

Yoona: Its siwon...(and she withdraw her looks to TOP)

TOP: Aish....im so worried to the President (he changed the topic after noticing yoona's changed reactions)

Yoona: Oh...me too...(she looks down again and bite her lips)

__________________________

Siwon is walking together with Yuri, Tiffany and you. they seen TOP held Yoona's hands and pulled her closer to his shoulder

Siwon: (withdraw his look as if he dont want to see it)

Tiffany: Yoona-sshi....are you ok?

Yoona: (stood up together with TOP) Ne...(he said weak) thanks to.....(she looks to siwon and she immediately look down)

Tiffany: To??? (she ask yoona)

Yoona: (she lift up her head and look and smile to siwon) Siwon-sshi

Siwon: (got surprised he dont know that yoona already knows it)

Yuri: (look to siwon and force a smile)

Tiffany: How's the condition of the President?

TOP: Until now he's stil under observation

you: Omo i hope he's ok.....

_________________________

Donghae: So how's the President? did you killed him?

Taeyang: I just hitted him, but a female agent came in...i was going to shoot her too but someone hitted me too..i didnt recognize his face because its dark and i run immediately

Donghae: What?! (he rolled his tounge)

Taeyang: (look down)

Donghae: Arrgghh!! (he punch the door) were failed again!! because of the girl? how dissapointed are you!!

Taeyang: Mianhe...(while holding his side waist)

Donghae: Of course sorry!!! what else...(he shout really mad)

Taeyang: But i did my best....

Donghae: Yeah you did it....and what happened?!! you failed right?! you failed!!

Taeyang: if it is not because of her i wasnt hitted.

Donghae: So what's your plan?

Taeyang: You know me....revenge is my hobby. i will let my wound to be ok

Donghae: Aish...please do it first on the President..(and he walk out on the room)

G. Dragon: What's your plan to the girl?

Taeyang: I dont know but i want her to suffer too... but i need to know who is she....also the man that shoot me.

G. Dragon: Bro....you know what jsut rest first your wound is still fresh.

________________________

At the Garden

Yoona: Komawo...(she smile to TOP when she received the coffee)

TOP: No problem...(he smile) when it comes to you im always here....

Yoona: Dont worry ill treat too next time.

TOP: No need...you is enough

Yoona: (suddenly confused on TOP said)

_______________________

TOP: I love you Yoona ever since i think our training days..

Yoona: But....TOP

TOP: I hope yyou can love me too....

TOP leaned closer to Yoona and kiss her on the lips. good enough that siwon was accidentally saw it.

Yuri: Siwon...(she wake up siwon)

Siwon: (woke up and think his dream) that's only a dream...

Yuri: Are you ok? (she offered a coffee) hmm....seonsaengnim said we need to stay here and she mentioned keep our eyes to the President that's why im offering you this coffee so that you cant sleep (and she sip her coffee)

Siwon: Komawo...(and he remember his dream) anyway where are they now?

Yuri: Seonsaengnim leaft already then you, Yoona and TOP are eating to the canteen later on theyll be here...

Siwon: (nodded) ok....(and he sip his coffee)

Then you enter the hospital room. siwon look up and he somewhat waiting for someone to enter after you entered but nothing followed.

you: (notice it that's why you look behind and look back again to siwon) Oh..im alone..(smile) i just want to say goodbye see you tomorrow

Yuri: Ok then..(she smile)

you: Bye...

____________________________

you is walking at the hallway when you encounter yoona and top.

you: Im going home now

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

you: Ah Yoona-sshi can we talk?

Yoona: Hmm about??

you: (smile shyly) just the two of us..hehe

TOP: A girls talk...ok ill leave you now..(he smile and left)

________________________________

inside you's car

you: Sunbae....

Yoona: Come on what's that?

you: Ah it is...aish.....

Yoona: It is...?

you: About Siwon-sshi

Yoona: (straightened her lips) i thought its important

you: Maybe its important

Yoona: What's about him?

you: I guessed..(you sigh and pout) he still love you...

Yoona: (half laugh) you enough with this ok if its not important ill go ahead now.

you: Sunbae...im telling you this because it is what ive seen (look to yoona) he's so cared about you imagine he saved you....

Yoona: Because he is my colleague and beside its his job.

you: (rolled your eyes) awhile ago when i enter the room of the President i think he's waiting for you to enter

Yoona: (laugh again) you know what you better go home now

you: Aish....then ill leave it to you just think of it oh...ani~ just observe it by yourself.

Yoona: you.....id already forget him (she look down) i dont love him anymore....

you: Ohhh....looking down? ok ill go ahead now but remember what id say.

______________________

Yoona: Ok bye..(she waved)

you: (closed the window and left yoona)

Yoona: (followed the car where is heading and when the car already gone she crossed her arms and think while walking)

 

PREVIEW 14

At the Headquarters

Yoona: (gets down to her car)

Siwon: Yoona...

Yoona: Wae? (she stop walking)

Siwon: Can we  talk?

___________________________

Sooyoung: (pressed the enter botton to see the surveillance camera) Oh...is that yoona-sshi and Siwon-sshi?

Taeyeon: Oh yeah....

Then the two look closer to it

Meanwhile

Yoona: I told you were already done..(and she walked going to the elevator)

Siwon: (left behind)

__________________________

Taeyeon: Its like they are arguing..

Sooyoung: (nodded)

Yoona: (enter the elevator and pressed the 3)

When the door is already closing siwon's hand blocked it

Yoona: (look to it)

Siwon: (enter the elevator)

Yoona: Why are you doing this?

When the elevator is already closed siwon held Yoona's face and kissed her, Yoona tried to push siwon but siwon is too strong.

Meanwhile

Sooyoung and Taeyeon widened their eyes. because of what they are seeing.

Yuri: (enter the monitoring area) Seohyun-ah....

END OF PREVIEW 14

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

keke hows my update so far?? keke i hope you like it... :)

anyway!!! today is Siwon oppa's birthday :) let's greet him @Siwon407 :)

SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!! :)

what do you think will yuri would see it or not?

why do you think siwon did it? :D

please comment and subscribe too kamsahamnida.......