Chapter 3

Deadly Foe

Tomorrow Morning....

Siwon: Its all trap...we cant clearly heard the conversation but the are talking about escaping and hding...

you: The other guy said he knows a place that they can hide.

Tiffany: Did he say the location?

you: Ne..here is the transcript of their conversation (handed the papers to tiffany)

Tiffany: (look to it) Rome?? they only mention the rome but they didn said that they will going to hide their..

you: Ne...at least we have a clue...

Tiffany: (look to yoona)

Yoona: (Look back to tiffany) I will going to incheon international airport and ask about that...(she stand and bow to tiffany)

Tiffany: Top you go with her...

TOP: Ne...(he immediately stood up)

TOP and Yoona arrived at the airport and started to ask the people who are responsible for the account and profile of all the passengers

Yoona: (enter to a room and bow to the people and show her ID) we only want to ask something

TOP: May i see all the profile of the passengers who headed to rome?

Staff: Yes sir...

There's a lot of people, flights and numbers. but nothing appeared...yoona gets her phone and connect it to the pc

Yoona: Please check it...

Staff: Ne..

There's a red blink on the upper right corner of yoona's phone meaning one thing detected.

Yoona: Can you please check it out?

On the monitor pictures appear the one that came from her phone and the tht came from the record of the airport

Staff: Confirm he is the man...

Yoona: Can you please check hi records?

Staff: He left yesterday evening going to Milan

Yoona: Milan?? (she look to TOP)

TOP: (look to yoona and he look to the staff) Kamsahamnida

__________________

Yuri: (walked out in a room)

Krystal: How's the otopsy?

Yuri: Im not yet done..(while removing her gloves)

Krystal: (sigh) im so pity for donghae oppa imagine all of his family died..

Yuri: That's why i need to do something just for him

Yunho: Yuri-ah....donghae is here..

Yuri: (force a smile to krystal) ill leave for now.

___________________

Donghae: What's the result now?

Yuri: That grenade that suspect used is not a cheaper one its an expensive. who do you think will do that on your appa?

Donghae: I dont know but whoever it is ill make sure he will going to pay for it....(clinching his teeth)

Yuri: Yeah...that's for sure..

On the news that seeing in the canteen while they are aeting. Lee Soo Man is answering about the issue.

Lee Soo Man: He is agood Hyung for me...so whoever did it please give up now...youll be going to live in a difficult life if you hide

Donghae: (raised his eyebrow) if i know...maybe you is the criminal..(looking at the tv)

Yuri: Oppa....dont say like that..lee soo man will not going to do that..

Donghae: How did you know? yeah they are close but he's the rival of my appa for this country. who knows??..(really pissed)

Yuri: Oppa..believe me he cant do that to his brother...

Donghae: Whatever...i hate him

On the other hand yoona and Top lead back to the headquater

Tiffany: Chase him there and arrest him

Yoona: Ne..

Tiffany: You go with siwon. ill be going to inform the korean embassy that we are going to do a mission there. so whatever may happen youll have a back up.

Yoona: Only us?

Tiffany: Ne...its better ill defend on you arasso?...

Yoona: (bowed to tiffany and leave tiffany's office)

Yoona lead back to the Agent office.

Yoona: You go with me..(she sit beside siwon's table)

Siwon: To milan?

Yoona: Ne...just the two of us..

Siwon: Do you think we can find him there?..

Yoona: Of Course...

you: Omo just the two of you?

Yoona: (look to you) Ne..if you want to go with us ask tiffany...

you: Ani~ that's your time to date...(smile)

Yoona: (sent a glare to you)

Siwon: (chuckle at the same time)

Yoona: Were not going there for a date...its for a mission

you: Oh yeah....a mission.....a date mission..

Yoona: (narrow her eyes to you)

you: Kidding....(chuckle)

____________________

Man: Sir...we received that some official from South Korea is here to find and to arrest yu.

Lee Soo Jae: (drinking his wine) Who?

Man: We came to the airport to check, i saw them arrived awhile ago..i saw the girl who chase you at the campaign

Lee Soo Jae: Who's with her? (looking at the view of the milan from his room)

Man: I didnt saw the face of the guy.

Lee Soo Jae: She really want to arrest me? (he smirk) I'll give her a surprise

Man: What's your plan?

______________________

Yoona and Siwon arrived to their temporary house there..

Siwon: I guessed we can rest first.

Yoona: Did tiffany call?

Siwon: Ani~ (he lay on the bed) why dont you join me here...(he smile)

Yoona: Im not tired..

Siwon: Oh come on....you keep on complaining awhile ag that you feel sleepy...then let's sleep together now.

Yoona: (sat on the edge of the bed) but its already gone.

Siwon: (sit properly behind yoona and give yoona a hug back) im happy that were here for a mission... then only us...

Yoona: (rest her back head on siwon's shoulder) jeongmal?

Siwon: (reach yoona's cheek and give her a peck there) Saranghe...(he smile)

Yoona: (sit properly and face siwon) Nado saranghe...(she smile back)

Siwon: (leaned closer to yoona ans kiss her on the lips)

The kiss was passionate they both lay on the bed, and they both created an intimate scene..

AN: Oh Come on hahaha first bed scene.. LOLOL!!! hope you imagine it.

Next Morning both of them arrived at the korean embassy to talk with the some agents there. after the meeting they both walked outside of the room while talking.

Siwon: We need to wait? (sigh) we need to contact the headquater we need their help.

Yoona: Tiffany said korean embassy may help us...dont be in a rush we can caught him.

Then a lady came out in the room

Lady: Here's the records of some koreans who arrived here recently and their locations too...(she handed the folder to yoona)

Yoona: Komawo...

Lady: Ne....(then she immediately left)

Yoona: See...dont be in a rush...we have our copy now....

Siwon: Yeah you said..

Yoona opened the folder and saw a half of it are lamost male and he saw the picture of the man named lee soo jae.

Yoona: Lee? do you think he's related to Mr. Lee Hae Min? and to Lee Soo Man?

Siwon: Yoona.....not all Lee's are all related maybe its just the same surname

Yoona: I guessed so...(she sigh) but what if im right? Mr. Lee Soo Jae is a deadly person. he can do everything because he has a money. can you see the logic?

Siwon: Dont say like that...we can caught him that's what you said right?

Yoona: See in the profile.... theres a lot of them located at __________ and were only two..

Siwon: Tiffany said its better right? at least they will not going to notice us..beside (he smile and hold yoona's shoulder) were the best agents...

Yoona: (force a smile) Yeah i know...were doing our task here for a reason..im just only thinking our safety.

Siwon: Just the motto of our organization.. there's no biggar task than protecting the home land of our country. (he smile)

Yoona: Im afraid that in the end i will die because of my job..(she sigh) but that's my job. i need to face it whatever may happen.

Siwon: What are you talking about?

Yoona: (she force a smile) nothing let's go..(she walk and left siwon)

Siwon: (track yoona's way in a confuse thought)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW CHAPTER 4 

Lee Soo Jae: (grab the binocular) May i see? (he saw siwon leave the house) How many minutes left?

Man: 20 minutes sir.

Lee Soo Jae: (evil smile) Let's give them a show

_________________

Yoona: (enter the house after siwon left)

_________________

Tiffany: Mwo?! (she stood up while talking to the other line)

_________________

Siwon: (heading back to the house brining some fruit and having a conversation on his phone)

After a seconds the house explode........... " BOOM!!!! "

Siwon: (saw it he and he widened his eyes and drop all the fruits together with his phone) Yoona!!!...(he run closer to the house) Yoona!!!!.....

END OF PREVIEW

AN: How are you guys? :)

hope you like my update....

im so happy that your here too in my fic :)