Deadly Foe

Deadly Foe

It was a solemn campaign period that time in s. korea everyone is gathered around in _________ place to hear the speech of Mr. Lee Hae Min one of the runner for presidency in korea he is the first lead when it comes to the citizens vote its totally obvious that he may win the presidential election on the near election

 

The place is crowded full of securities even the highest security personel was there and they known as a south korea national anti-terrorist agents or S.K NAT.

 

Yoona: (at the back portion of the palce securing the place to any circumstances)

Siwon: (at the front stage looking around)

Mr. Lee Hae Min: I will assure you that...s.korea will going to build a new strong foundation better economy in the near future. that s.korea will also lead together with U.S.A and European countries. (He continue his speech)

Donghae: Omma excuse me i need to go to the rest room.. (he excuse and stood up behind)

Mrs. Lee: ok just go back here in a minute arasso his speech will goign to end soon..

Donghae: Ne...

After Some minutes Mr. Lee Hae Min was done and all the people there clap by giving him a respect

Donghae: (heading back)

A Suspicious man who's wearing a black coat and black cup was seating in front and when the people stand up to share a hand to all the candidates he stood up too and pulled something to his pocket and throw it to the stage.....

Mr. Lee: (is going now to share his hand when he saw something throw near to him and he widened his eyes when he saw a hand grenade)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIdSshmlHigo6-H6bv64x

Then A sudden Explosion happened...

its enough to make the people panic and run, all the securities even the S.K NAT was alarmed by that.

Yoona: (press her signal, wireless headset)

wireless headset - Tough Economic Times Hit the Set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chroniclesimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyvgbmXSYDBd57U2nHB1p

Yoona: Set your eyes!!! (she ordered to the other agents)

Siwon: (run near to the stage and look for the suspicious person)

Donghae: Appa!! (he shout and run but someone grab him)

Shindong: Sir stay here..its danger there!!

Donghae: No way!!..may family was there!!

Shindong: Stay here sir...just follow me..its danger...

Siwon: (still looking who is the person who acting suspicious there)

Man: (walked as if nothing happened while the others our running)

Yoona: ( go to the front and encounter the man) mianhe..(she apologize after she bumped to the man who's walking)

Man: (still walking)

Yoona: (yoona continue to walk but she notice the strange man) its strange...(she look back but then the man dissapeared, she pressed again her wireless headset) look for the man who's wearing balck coat and cap but dont be obvious when you found him (and she run back to look that man until she caught the man walking alone far from the place of the incident)

Man: (looking behind checking if someone is following him)

Yoona: (immediately followed the man)

Man: (notice yoona is following him after seeing yoona's reflection on thecar parked in front of him and he run to the alley)

Yoona: Dont run!! (she pulled her gun and run after the man) 

Siwon: (saw yoona was following now the suspect and he immediately run)

The man is now on the alley while yoona is still chasing her....

Siwon: (pressed her wireless earphone) yoona where are you?

The other S.K NAT agent followed on the place wherein the man run...

The man entered to a opened gate where there's a laundry. after seeing the laundry he got an idea.

Yoona: (notice the opened gate)

The other S.K NAT arrived behind her and siwon

Yoona: (raised her one hand means she order to wait her signal)

that scene is intense you will not know what will going to happen there was a guns, yoona walked closer to the gate still pointing the gun.

Man: (walked out and surprise) OMO!! (he's wearing a floral polo and a long pants and also have a blue cap it looks like he will going to an outing)

Yoona: Mianhe...(he put down her gun as well as the others)

Man: You scared me...

Yoona: Are you the owner of this house?

Man: Ne...(he smile) wae?

Yoona: By any chance have you seen a guy wearing coat and a cap i dindt recognize his face but do you seen him?

Man: (think) Nothing..i just cmae out from my house. all of you have a gun i thought im going to die..

Yoona: Sorry if we scared you...kamsahamnida...(she bow)

Man: No problem excuse me..(he leaves)

Yoona: Look to other side...(she order to other agents)

Siwon: Maybe he's not that far he still here....

Yoona: I think so...(she checked the opened gate and saw a black coat and cap inside left behind on the floor and she widened her eyes) Chase that man...(she said quietly while looking to the man who's now far from them...)

Siwon: (followed yoona's order he walk as fast a he can)

Then a black car appear and stopped

Man2: (opened the door) Faster!! get in..!!

Man: (run going inside)

Siwon: Stop!! (he shot the car as many a he can while running)

Yoona: (run after siwon)

But its already late the car immediately gone and out of their sight.

Yoona: Did you get the plate no?

Siwon: Ani~ (he's panting)

Yoona: (sigh)

__________________

Yuri: Oppa...(she called donghae worriedly)

Donghae: (looking down)

Yuri: Oppa...(she walk closer to odnghae and hug him)

Donghae: (still looking down) Wae? wae? what they did? why they need to die? (he said and soon to cry)

Yuri: (break the hug) Dont worry....ill help you..im the one who's handling the incident im the one who will going to do the otopsy to your appa,omma and to your sister.

Donghae: Yuri-ah please get the criminal!!

Yuri: I wont promise that oppa....im just a lower class of police..

Donghae: I know you can..

Yuri: One thing for sure that the suspect will pay for it...

Donghae: Komawo...

Meanwhile at the headquarter all of the people who's responsible for the case was gathered in the meeting room.

Tiffany: Did you still remember his face? (she ask yoona)

Yoona: Ne...

Tiffany: Just make sure to illustrate it...(and walk going out on the room)

Yoona: Ne...(she bow)

Tiffany: Anyway just look for another maybe some circumstances is involve here.....especially to the half-brother of Mr. Lee Min Hee

Siwon: You mean his rival to the presisency? Mr. Lee Soo Man?

Tiffany: Ne....im not sure on that but let us know first. ( and she leave the meeting room)

Yoona: Im sure Mr. Lee Soo Man will not going to do that...

Siwon: (look to yoona after hearing that)

______________________

Lee Soo Man: (thinking to his desk)

When a man enter to his office....the man is the same man who throw the hand grenade to the stage awhile ago.

Lee Soo Man: Lee Soo Jae..(he stood up)

Lee Soo Jae: (bow and Smile to Lee Soo Man)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok Here we go again hahaha....im done on my first fic.. " http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98104/how-great-is-your-love-haesica-siwon-siwonyoona-snsd-superjunior-yoona-yoonwon" How Great is Your Love? 

 

How's my first chapter so far? hehehe im not good in action but i promise to make it good as good as i can ;) please bear with me..

you thank you for reading it please comment and do subscribe too.. :)

HEY GUYS I ADDED ONE CAST!! TRY TO CHECK THE FOREWORD :) I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT