Chapter 16

Deadly Foe

 

At The Headquarters ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Siwon with Shindong and other Scientist Leetuek, Kyuhyun and Yesung they are talking at the Mini Canteen while holding a cup of coffee. When Yoona and Tiffany enters, They all bowed.

Yoona and Siwon look at each other and immediately withdraw after the others bowed.

Tiffany: Siwon-sshi are you ok now?

Siwon: (smile) Ne...im fine now

Tiffany: Better to look at the steps next time ok...(she smile and walk now together with yoona)

Yesung and Kyuhyun look at each other

Kyuhyun: Siwon-sshi we dont understand....

Yesung: Yeah you got injured at....

Siwon: (immediately signal to yesung to quiet)

Yesung: (stop and look to siwon confused)

Siwon: Please be quiet

Shindong: I think theres a story behind that huh..(he said maliciously)

Kyuhyun: We think too...

Leeteuk: Wae? what happened?

Siwon: (sip his coffee and talked) its nothing.....ok let's go back now to our work. (he finished his coffee and throw the cup at the trash)

______________________________

At The Office

TOP: (look to siwon who's entering the office while putting down his belongings) Are you ok now?

Siwon: Ne....

Then Sooyoung rushing to the automatic door

Sooyoung: Where is seonsaengnim?

Siwon: At the mini canteen....

Sooyoung: Ok thanks....

Yuri: Wae? is there's a problem?

Sooyoung: Ne.....we got a report from China about a Terrorist

Siwon, Top and Yuri look at each other.

________________________________

Tiffany: (while sipping her coffee and reading newspaper)

Sooyoung: Seonsaengnim!!....(she bowed)

Tiffany and Yoona look up to sooyoung

Tiffany: Wae?

Sooyoung: Weve got a report....

_________________________________

Meeting Room

All of them are looking at the monitor where they can see the face of the leader of the said terrorist

Sooyoung: He is a Chinese national and a leader their next target is Seoul Korea weve got a report from our base to china that he escaped from the jail and they want to revenge for being arrested and they want to target the Seoul Korea He has the chips that connect the bomb so we need to know where did they plant the bomb. tomorrow they will going to have a party for all the businessmen and as we know that's a part of their plan to gather all the richest person in korea and announce that they will going to destroy the city of seoul.

Tiffany: (nodded and look to the agents) Yoona you know what to do.

Yoona: Ne....

Tiffany: I want Yoona and Top to disguise as a married couple

Siwon: (look to tiffany and give glance to yoona and top then look down)

Top: Ok then...

Tiffany: Yoona gather your agents and plan arasso

Yoona: Ne we will do our best

Tiffany: Good i want this to be done today and i want to know your plan

Yoona: Ok i will going to pass our plan.

___________________________________

Yoona gathered all the agents to their own meeting room

Yoona: Top and I will going to disguise as a married couple we were going to talk to the target Yuri i want you to be a part of this youll be going to seduce the target and get some information about the chips arasso...

Yuri: What if he ask why do i need to know about the chips?

Yoona: Just tell him that your with him and your not going to tell it to others do it in seductively so he will be turn on to you (she look to siwon) it is ok for you? to see it?

Siwon: Ne....i saw that before....and im ok with that.

Yoona :Ok then....Yuri you are our mediator at the party all of the info will going to turn to us (she point top) and Siwon youll going to be there too as a businessman too your going to keep your eyes to us especially on the target. where he wil going what is he doing etc.

Siwon: Ok noted.

Yoona: Then all of your just stayed outside not unless i point you to move in for now we dont still have the venue so i can give you your position. that's all for today i will call another meeting if i have the venue already.

then the others left the room 

Top: (wait yoona) How about if we eat outside now? (he smile)

Yoona: (while grabbing all the folders) hmmm as in now?

Siwon: (look at the two before leaving and close the door)

Top: Hmm what's your answer now?

Yoona: (walk going to the door) ill think of it first

Top: (opened the door for yoona) Again? my treat hehe....

They are now walking going back to the office when they enter the office.

Yoona: Ok you said its your treat..(she smile)

Shindong: What is that? 

Top: Ani~ hehe mind your doing there....(he smile)

Yoona: (get her car key and wallet) oh...come on now?

Top: I said my treat.....(he hold yoona's hand and put the wallet back to yoonas bag) you dont need to bring that. and of course this..(he get the key and put it back on the bag) ok..(he smile and go to his table)

Eunhyuk: Unfair why its only yoona-sshi how about us?

Top: I guessed maybe next time

you: (pout) always next time....ok fine enjoy your lunch then.

Heechul: But dont forget us hehe bring something for us ok.

Top: Nah.....we will try haha..(he laugh and walk closer to yoona) Shall we?

Yoona: Ok...(she smile)

Top: (link his arm on yoona's shoulder and wave back to other agents) Bye see you later....

and they walked and gone on the other sight

Yuri: (she smile) They look like cute......oh wait im going to seonsaengnim just to ask something..(she stood up and left the room)

Shindong: Siwon-sshi what's on your face? (he ask while looking confused)

Siwon: (he force a smile) Ani~ dont mind me

Heechul: (laugh) i smell something....(he said teasing voice)

you: I'am too.....(smile sheepishly)

Eunhyuk: I guessed we have one thought?

Siwon: Come on guys its nothing im just not in my mood today.

Heechul: Wae? (he ask teasing voice again)

Eunhyuk: (laugh) of course even me if i saw my love one with other guy will going out in a mood too..(he said teasing voice too)

Siwon: Yah....(he said irritatedly)

Shindong: Ohhhhhh hahaha why are you shouting?

you: Its because he is jealous..

Siwon: you-sshi....

Heechul: Come on siwon-sshi its obvious.....

Shindong: Yeah....yah you have Yuri why your so jealous to Top and Yoona?

Eunhyuk: Ne...not unless you still love yoona....

Siwon: Stop it guys were already done and you know that.

Heechul: Yeah your done.....but your feelings is not yet done right?

Shindong: Im agree to Heechul 

you: Yeah me too..and i can feel it.

Siwon: I said stop it guys...Yuri might heard you

Shindong: Speaking of Yuri then hoa about her? huh

Siwon: Of course she is my Girlfriend and you know that

Eunhyuk: Yeah she is but aigoo i dont know how to explain it but its complicated right?

Heechul: I remember something im giving you an advance siwon-sshi....on the party haha pay attention on the target not to yoona and to top ok.

Shindong: Oh yeah they were going to be a married couple so meaning they will going to interact like one too.....

you: Yeah just like what you did in our previous mission remember that....

Heechul: Haha yeah they played a couple too just to get an info and siwon get that chance to kiss yoona (he laugh) and because they are in the mission yoona gave in but after the event yoona kick siwon on the knee because she didnt expect it.

Eunhyuk: Haha she said (he immitate yoona) you must inform me first!! good thing im a good actress!! what if i get surprise of that the target will might know our plan...

Siwon: (smile) you still remember that?

Shindong: Of course we will....haha Seonsaengnim cant stop laughing at that time after she knew that you did it with purpose haha

Siwon: Today is different....

Heechul: Oh yeah its more different so come on siwon admit it that you still love her....

Siwon: (didnt response)

______________________________________

Meanwhile

Yoona: Waah are you sure we were going to eat here?

Top: Of course.....

Yoona: But its expensive and look theirs a lot of couple here...

Top: And so?

Yoona: We are not one of them....

Top: We are....hehe were going to play a married couple right?

Yoona: (laugh) that was for our mission Top-sshi....(she pinch top's nose and she suddenly hiccup)

Top: Oh what happened to you? (he ask smiling)

Yoona: (hiccup) i think someone is talkign about me....(she smile then hiccup again)

Top: (laugh lightly) who will they be?

Yoona: I dont know too.....

Top: Let's sit now?

Yoona: (hiccup) Ok then...

______________________________________________

After lunch they goes back to the Headquarters

Top and Yoona are wlaking when you interrupts them.

Top: I guessed ill go first now..(he smile to yoona and left)

you: so how's the lunch date with Top?

Yoona: Yah that's not a date.....

you: Then a friendly date.....

Yoona: Just like a same thing too..

you: Why your always goign out with him now? do you love him now? (you chuckle)

Yoona: Ani~....yah what kind of question is that?

then Tiffany approach to them

Tiffany: Yoona fetch Mr. Kim now...the precint officials called me awhile ago

Yoona: Oh....ok then...(she smile and bow)

______________________________

Yoona: Top-sshi lets fetch Mr. Kim now....palli (while getting her key)

Siwon: Seonsaengnim said it to me awhile ago im just waiting for you to arrive...she said accompany you to fetch Mr. Kim

Yoona: (look to Top and back to siwon) Oh if that so.....then lets go

Top: Ill go too.....(he smile)

Siwon: (straightened his face) dont you have anything to do? (he ask top)

Top: Ani~ (he walk closer to yoona) Lets go now....

Siwon: (left and looking at the two who's already walking now)

____________________________________

Mr.Kim: Im Going now.....(he hug his daughter and wife and walked now going to the car)

when Mr. Kim enter the car he cried

Yoona: Mr. Kim.....

Mr. Kim: Im ok dont mind me i just miss them....

Yoona: Are you sure?

Mr. Kim: Ne....

Siwon: Shall we go now?

TOP: Let's go now....

then siwon starts the engine.

Yoona: Its ok youll going to see them again...

Mr. Kim: I wished too

Top: Ne yoona is right so dont worry...

Siwon: (look to the side mirror and notice a car behind them) i think the car behind is suspicious

Top and Yoona look back

Yoona :Why did you say that? we are in a road they are just driving too

Siwon: Ani~ When we left the house they followed us quickly

Top: (still looking to the car) Try to find another way let's see....

Siwon: ( his lips and drove and turn the car to the other way)

Yoona: (look back and saw the black car is still at their back)

Siwon: See......

Yoona: Try to find another way....

Siwon: (drove the car on the other way) they still following us....

Mr. Kim: (look back) maybe that is because of me....

Yoona: (look to Mr. Kim)

Mr. Kim: What if they want to kill me...

Yoona: Ani~ were here....dont worry to much.....(she said bravely to Mr. Kim)

Siwon: (turn the car on the other way) 

Top: They still following us..

then on the other car one man get out his half body on the window and tried to shoot the car.

Siwon: (saw it and he immediately turn the car on the other side)

Man: Damn!! (after shooting but he didnt shoot the car)

Top: Wow that was cool siwon-sshi....(he smirk) opened the window ill make them suffer.

Yoona: Top-sshi....were not playing....

Top: (wink to yoona) I know what to do...Siwon come on opened the window...

Siwon: (opened the window to the passengers seat) 

on the other car..

Man: (shoot the car but it failed again because siwon manage to avoid it)

Top: (get out his half body and shoot the car) 

He hitted one of the side mirror....he shoot another and he hitted the other side mirror.

Man: (tried to shoot top but he falied because Top avoided it by getting inside and he get out again)

Top: (shoot the man) 

Man: Ahhh!!!...(he got hitted by bulet on his upper arm)

Siwon: (drive the car on the other way and the car goes out now on the main road)

Top: (get inside) see....who they trying to mess up? us? (he said while putting his gun to the side of him)

But still the car following them..

Siwon: Aish.....they are so eager to follow us...(he drove fast as he can he avoided other cars)

until they reach on the intersection.....wherein there are stoplight

Siwon: Hold on...(he said while looking to the yellow light)

when the light turn into red

Siwon: (already manage to step on the clutch and they passed on the intersection leaving the other car because they caught the red light)

Top: (laugh) poor them....(while lookign at the back)

Yoona: (looking to the passengers seat wherein siwon and top was there and smile) 

Mr. Kim: I thought that was my last life....(he release a breath)

Yoona: See i told you your with us so dont worry...(she smile)

Mr. Kim: (smile)

_____________________

you: (enter the mini canteen and found Yuri is thinking) Any problem?

Yuri: (back to her senses) Ah ani~ (she smile) im just thinking something...

you: (sat) What it is?

Yuri: (she smile) Its nothing....

you: Oh Yuri-ah...hmmm yesterday about the nephew of Mr. Lee Soo Man? are you related?

Yuri: (look to you) Why did you ask?

you: Hmm nothing its because its like you know each other

Yuri: (look down) Yeah....we know each other (she look around) Hmm he is my Ex Boyfriend....

yoonyulti07: So he is your ex?

Yuri: (after to sip her coffee) Yeah...(she nodded)

yoonyulti07: Oh that's why.....(nodded)

Yuri: Anyway did you see siwon?

yoonyulti07: Yeah he is with yoona and top they are going to fetch Mr. Kim

Yuri: Oh....

____________________________

Yoona, Siwon, Top and Mr. Kim arrives at the headquarters

Siwon: Mr. Kim are you ok?

Mr. Kim: Ne...(he smile)

Siwon: I bet your afraid of what happened awhile ago....let me accompany you to the clinic if you want...

Mr. Kim: Ani~ dont bother anymore...

Siwon: You want to eat something?

Mr. Kim: (he smile) Thank you but im full...

Yoona: (on the other hand looking to siwon and Mr. Kim)

Siwon: (siwon sit beside on Mr. Kim and smile to him) If you need something were just here....and your nothing to shy off if you need something.

Mr. Kim: (notice yoona at the door) Yoona-sshi...

Siwon: (look to the door and found yoona there)

Yoona: (walked closer to siwon and Mr. Kim) Mr. Kim do you want to rest first?

Siwon: (stood up and give his seat to yoona)

Yoona: (smile to siwon and seat) thank you

Mr. Kim: (he smile) your so concern to me im happy because of that....

Yoona :(she smile) Of course....youve been my firends for a long time...you want to eat?

Siwon: He said he is full...

Mr. Kim: (nodded)

Yoona: Oh i see.....

Mr. Kim: Thanks again..

Siwon: (smile) Dont mention it....

_______________________

At The interrogation room


Tiffany: (is talking to Mr. Kim) we are going to transfer you to the jail Mr. Kim its sad but they said we are not able to keep you here because we are already done to you...

Mr. Kim: (nodded) yeah (he smile) i admit it....im ok with that....

Tiffany: You stayed here for a long time and youve been a part of us....

TOP: Seonsaengnim since Mr. Kim B-day is tomorrow why dont we throw a celebration for him....

Tiffany: Nice idea TOP

Mr. Kim: Oh no need.....my family and i celebrated it already...

Yoona: We are also family....(she smile)

Mr. Kim: (look down) Kamsahamnida....

Tiffany: Let's celebrate it Tonight.....sad too because tomorrow is your b-day but your goign to jail....(she frowned)

Mr. Kim: Its ok

Sooyoung: Let's order now....(she smile)

Taeyeon: Ne.....

Tiffany: Gathered everyone ok.....wait where are we going to handle it? we dont have a big room to throw a party here...

TOP: (nodded) yeah..

Seohyun: Hmm i got an idea....

Tiffany: What's that?

Seohyun: Noraebang...!! let's have a noraebang.....we can eat there at the same time singing......(she smile)

Taeyeon: Nice idea!! i want to sing too.....

Tiffany: Ok let's do it now.....(she smile) gather everyone ok....call the doctors, other agents and staff too...

Siwon: I know a noraebang that offered a good room and i think its big....

Top: Then let's go there now....(he said excitedly)

Tiffany: Ok prepare now....(she look to Mr. Kim) prepare now....(she smile) were going out.....

Mr. Kim: (become teary) komawo...(while looking down)

Tiffany: (look to everyone and look to mr. kim frowning) its ok.....(she smile) cheer up!!....hehe

 

 

 

PREVIEW 17

Man: Aishhh.......if you know that your girlfriend cant drink too much you shoul stop her.....(he said really mad and leave with his lady)

Siwon: Mianhe......(he bow and look to yoona worried) yah yoona i said your already drunk.....(he said in lower voice)

Yoona: (look to siwon very drunk and smirk) your happy because someone said that im your girlfriend? huh.....its really pissed me off after hearing that... i will going to spank that man...

Siwon: Yoona......(he said in a disbeliving voice)

Yoona: Go now... i dont need you..(she walk but she is swaying)

Siwon: Yah i said i will going to accompany you i think you cant drive look at you now.....(while holding yoona's arm)

Yoona: Dont touch me!! (she release her arm) i can drive ok....(she said in a drunk voice and irritatedly)

________________________________

Heechul: So how's you brother now?

Yuri: He's fine already....(she smile) sorry i left early last night...

Shindong: Ani~ its emergency we understand that.....

Yuri: So what happened last night? did you all get hangover?

Eunhyuk: (laugh) haha i guessed other get while other can still manage theirselves....

Yuri: So who is the last one whot stand? (she ask smiling)

Heechul: Hmm i left early because i feel dizzy already

Shindong: Ne i left early too because i feel sleepy already

you: But i remember Seonsaengnim,Sooyoung, Mr. Kim, Siwon, Yoona and Top was the only person when i left....

Yuri: Oh.....maybe top is the last one standing there (she laugh)

TOP: (enter the office) No im not....i accompany Mr. Kim going back here....(then put down his things to his table) then sooyoung goes back here when im already leaving she said she left her cellphone here thats why we go home together.

Yuri: Oh then maybe Seonsaengnim was the last.....

Shindong: Who knows....she is a drinker huh and i cant imagine that.....

Heechul: Ne....wait maybe siwon and yoona still have their hang over......

_________________________________

Tiffany: We are happy to ba aprt of your life Mr. Kim (she smile)

Mr. Kim: ne...me too... i wil never forget you...(he look to yoona) 

Yoona: (smile)

Mr. Kim: (smile and held yoona's hand) komawo..yoona-sshi....remember what i told you ok....(he smile)

Yoona: Ne....(she smile) i will never forget that.....

Mr. Kim: (look to siwon) Siwon-sshi....you too....(he held siwon's hand) dont forget what i have told you...

Siwon: (nodded) Dont skip your foods there....

Mr. Kim: (smile) 

 

END OF PREVIEW 17

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update kekeke i hope you like it..

Thanks to all my subscribers....and to all my silent readers out there dont forget to comment ok.. ;)

hows my update?? please answer it hahaha....i want to gain more comments so ill write more again....i love my ideas now see it on my update its long right? and happy because of that.

 

hope you comment and subscribe :)