Chapter 17

Deadly Foe

they arrived at the Noraebang 

Sungmin: Wow this is big...

Leeteuk: You have a great sight siwon-sshi..

Siwon: (smile shyly) Dont mention it... hehe

Jessica: Im excited now.....

They sitted others opened the song book...others called the waiters others are chatting..

Yoona: (sit beside Mr. Kim and whispered) I hope your going to enjoy this.....(she smile)

Mr. Kim: Komawo.....(he smile and look around) 

Top: (sat beside yoona)

Siwon: (while playing the glass of him saw Top sat beside yoona he drink his beer and get another one)

Top: (look to Mr. Kim) Mr. Kim why dont your try to sing?

Yoona: Ne..(she smile)

Mr. Kim: Ani~ i cant hehe

Siwon: (still looking to Yoona and Top)

Top: (rest his arm on yoona's back head) aigoo they are so cute...(while looking to Taeyeon and Sunny dancing dorky)

Yoona: Ne...(she chuckle)

Siwon: (get another drink but still looking to the two)

Yuri: (whisper to Siwon) oppa make it slowly you might be drunk by that.....

Siwon: (look to Yuri and smile) i can manage myself so dont worry.....(he pinch yuri's cheek)

Yoona: (accidentally look to yuri and siwon direction and saw that)

Mr. Kim: (notice it) Yoona-sshi....(he whisper)

Yoona: Ne...whats that?

Mr. Kim: Do you love him?

Yoona: Who?

Mr. Kim: Siwon.....

Yoona: (she smile) why did you ask that?

Mr. Kim: (he smile) cause i can feel it.....he's looking at you awhile ago....

Yoona: Mr. Kim....your giving thought in just looking?

Mr. Kim: Ani~ its like just what i see.....

Yoona: Ani~ im not....

Mr. Kim: Let me tell you this.....if you love someone fight for him/her tell him that you love him show to him that you love him.

Yoona: (she smile) ill appreciate your advice Mr. Kim....

Mr. Kim:  Cause if you dont you might regret it...

Yoona: (she smile)

Tiffany: Ok one more!!..(she enter with the two waiters bringing other beers, tequila and soju)

Kyuhyun: Waah seonsaengmin that was too much.........

Tiffany: Its ok...(she smile) lets enjoy ok........

Sooyoung: Why the cake arent arrive yet?

Ryeowook: Maybe its stuck on the traffic jam hehe

Sungmin: But let's wait for it......

Taeyeon: So who's next? were done....

Sunny: Sungmin-sshi!!! you dance here....(she pulled sungmin goign to the front)

All: (cheered) Go sungmin!!....

Sungmin: Aigoo......i dont want....

Shindong: you can do that......

Sooyoung: Oh...the cake already here...(she stood up and went outside the room)

______________________________

Sooyoung wnet inside they opened the cake 

Seohyun: Looks delicious......

Hyoyeon: Ok let's sing first.......

All: Saeng il chuka hamnida.....(they sung b-day song)

Mr. Kim: Komawo....(he smile and blow the candle)

Tiffany: Ok get your cake now one slice only arasso......

Heechul: I want that one..(pointing at the one slice of cake that has a full of cheery)

you: then go get it.....

Yesung: Wow so sweet....this is the cake that ive looking for....(he smile)

After eating.....they decided to sing aftering singing they  ordered another drinks.....

Shindong: Waahhh i cant take it anymore....

Eunhyuk: Oh were still starting.....

Heechul: Starting? ...... we are already done for about how many bottles.

Jessica: (sip her beer) Ahh......woohhhh come on guys lets finish this...

Then Yuri's phone ring she goes out

Yuri: Oh oppa?

Donghae: Yuri-ah...this is donghae....

Yuri: (got surprise) ohh hae oppa why your using ji young oppa's number?

Donghae: He is in fever now.. i decided to visit here but i found him shivering and having a high fever.

Yuri: Mwo?....arasso arasso i will go home now......komawo for informing me...

Yuri walk going back to their noraebang room

Yuri: (walk closer to tifffany and whisper)

Tiffany: (nodded) but are you sure?

Yuri: Ne he really need me now....

Tiffany: Ok then see you tomorrow dont forget our mission too arasso?

Yuri: (smile and nodded) guys im going now....my brother is sick (she said regretting)

Jessica: Oh i see....but were enjoying already...

Seohyun: I guessed i need to go home too...(she smile and stood up) its already late and i need to be in the office tomorrow morning to fix our mission equipment.

Taeyeon: Oh yeah i almost forgot that were on the mission right so better not to be drunk arasso....

Tiffany: Its ok as long they can handle it...

Yuri: Ok (bow and look to siwon)

Siwon: (stood up) ill drive you home...

Yuri: Ani~ sit there i can go home alone..(she smile while pushing siwon going back to his sit)

Siwon: I insist...ok maybe at the outside only....

Yuri: Ok then..

Seohyun: Bye...were goign now...(she bid goodbyes)

After When Yuri and Seohyun Left they stayed until others are already drunk others are not

Yesung and Leeteuk stood up

Leeteuk: Im going home now.....i cant stand it anymore hehe

Yesung: Me too bye everyone.....

Tiffany: Ok then bye see you tomorrow.... (she smile but she's drunk already)

Eunhyuk: Seonsaengnim your already drunk are you sure you still can?

Tiffany: Of course i am....(she put another to her glass and drink it)

Taeyeon: (drink her too) Ahhh......ok ok this is my last drink ok i need to go home already since we need to be early for tomorrow..yah!!sunny, sungmin and ryeowook you go home too arasso after this?

Sungmin: (already sleeping)

Ryeowook: Ne.....(he smile he is drunk)

Sunny: I cant take it anymore i give up.....i feel dizzy already....

Siwon excuse hiself to go to the bathroom

Mr. Kim: Can i go too?

Siwon: Sure .... (he smile)

then they left the room

At the Bathroom

While washing his hand

Mr. Kim: Siwon-sshi?

Siwon: (washing hir hands too) Wae?

Mr. Kim: Im going to ask you a question...so please answer it in true answer ok?

Siwon: (look to mr. kim) ok what is that?

Mr. Kim: (dry his hands) do you love yoona?

Siwon: (didnt response)

Mr. Kim: (smile and look to siwon) no need to answer i already know it...

Siwon: (shyly smile) what kind of question is that mr. kim....hehe

Mr. Kim: I saw you awhile ago looking at her and i know your jealous because of top and i can see it

Siwon: Mr. Kim.....no im not..

Mr. Kim: (smile and tap siwon) Do you love yuri?

Siwon: Of course iam......(but theres a doubt on his voice)

Mr. Kim: (nodded) well i cant see it im looking to both of you awhile ago its like your just collegues....

Siwon: It is because others colleagues too are there...

Mr. Kim: (he smile again) But you keep on glancing to yoona..so what's meaning of that? dont tell me your just looking to her because she is a colleagues too....if she is why dont you look to others too like sooyoung, tiffany, taeyeon, seohyun, jessica, hyoyeon, sunny they are your colleagues too right?

Siwon: (rub his back head) i think your already drubk...

Mr. Kim: Ani~ i dint drink even one shot....

Siwon: (smile) Mr. Kim lets go back now..(he offered)

Mr. Kim: Your avoiding my statement huh and questions but its ok....let me tell you this if there's a chance show it to her that you love her cause if you dont you will regret at the end.

Siwon: (smile) Ok i will if that's what you want i will going to do it to yuri

Mr. Kim: Are you sure its for yuri?

Siwon: Hehe Mr. Kim.....

Mr. Kim: Ok ok then inform me if you did it already ok..

Siwon: ok ok....so lets go now?

They are already back to noraebang room

Other are sleeping already others are still drinking and chatting But Taeyeon and Sunny already left

Eunhyuk: (yawn) i guessed im going now im already sleeping we still have mission tomorrow.....(he bid goodbyes and open the room)

Siwon: are you going now?

Eunhyuk: Ne....bye...(he tap siwon and look to mr. Kim) happy birthday Mr. Kim (and he bow and left)

Mr. Kim: Thank you....

After some minutes Sungmin woke up and fine ryeowook beside him already sleeping

Sungmin: Aish i fell asleep already i guessed ill be leaving now....

Jessica: Let's go home together i feel sleepy already i want to get a beauty rest too...

Sungmin: Where are the other analysts? 

Sooyoung: They left already.....(while pouring some for her drink)

Sungmin: (stood up) ill be going now...let's go jessica-sshi..

Jessica: Ne....so who want to go with us?

Heechul: (raised his hand) me i fell dizzy already i dont want to suffer to a hang over

Shindong: Me too im sleepy already and i remember too we still have our mission tomorrow..(he stood up)

TOP: Aish this guys are leaving already......but we still didnt do our games.....

Shindong: Forget that games.....

Heechul: Yeah.....

TOP: Ok then let's do a game before you left...spin the bottle ok if the tail and the head of the bottle point to you, you need to do a Couple shot ok? then your going to do a consequence that the other wants you to do....

Shindong: (sit again) arasso arasso...

Tiffany: Nice TOP...i want your idea....(she smile)

Sooyoung: Start now....

Kyuhyun: Wait.....lets rumble our sits first let's sit alternate....hehe so it can boy and girl...

Sooyoung: Oh yeah....(she transfer to other side beside of Kyuhyun)

Sungmin and Jessica Sit to other seats

TOP: Heechul sit now...

Heechul: Ok..(he sat beside of you)

Then TOP spin the bottle and its stop to Kyuhyun and Tiffany

TOP: Wahhhhh Seonsaengnim and Kyu!! love shot love shot.....love shot

All: cheered...

Tiffany: Ok.. go pour mine..(she handed her glass to TOP) lets go kyu (she stood up)

They did their love shot

All: Woohhhhhh

Top: Oh guys what do you want kyuhyun and Seonsaengnim to do..

Tiffany: Yah dont be to formal you can call me tiffany since we are not at the workplace.

Top: Ok..ok (he smile)

Sooyoung: I want them to....(she thinks) ahh Tiffany-sshi i didnt see you dancing haha so please dance for us with kyuhyun too....

Tiffany: Im not good to that.....

Sooyoung: Its ok as long you dance

All: go!!!

Kyuhyun makes a y waves

Tiffany: Waahh are you seducing me hahaha (while pushing kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: I cant dance too this is all i know...

All: (burst into laugh while watching the two doing awkward dance toghether)

TOP: Ok enough enough..(while laughing) who's next? kyuhyun spin the bottle

Kyuhyun: (spin it) and bottle stop to Heechul and Jessica

Jessica: Yah!! i dont want to drink im already drunk i cant take it anymore......(she beg)

Heechul: Yuo dont want to have a love shot with me huh....

Jessica: ani~ that's not what i mean i mean i cant take it anymore.....

Top: Ok forgiven...forgiven so who's going to drink jessica's drink?

Siwon: (raised his hand) Me... haha ill try to have a love shot to Hee....

Yoona: (chuckle)

Top: Ok....go

All: Waahhhh the sweetest love shot that we saw.....(while laughing)

Shindong: Haha i want you guys to dance too.......y dance arasso?

Siwon and Heechul: Mwo?

Shindong: Yah obey it its a consiquence....

Siwon: If i know that you are the one who will give the consiquence i didnt volunteer...

Tiffany: Ahaha go on....dance now dance now....

All: Dance now dance now.........

They dance in a y dance and they are shy to show it

All: (burst out to laugh)

Kyuhyun: So since siwon-sshi already drunk the drink that supposed to be jessica's drink he may not be able to drink again arasso let it pass to another couple before he drink again arasso?

All : Ok....

Jessica: Sorry for that siwon-sshi..(she smile)

Siwon: Its ok....but what if the bottle stop to me? (then he look to the person in front of him Yoona)

Kyuhyun: Since you cant drink anymore if happens that the bottle stop to you and to yoona-sshi she need to do a couple shot to the person next to him to either mr. kim or top

Mr. Kim: (smile)

Shindong: (smile) i feel sleepy already can you guys faster?....

Kyuhyun: (give the bottle to siwon) its your turn now..

Siwon: (spin the bottle and its stop to Yoona and to Him)

Kyuhyun: Wooooooohhhhhh thas epic haha

Yoona: (look to others because she is surprise too)

Siwon: (didnt believe that after he spin its stop to him and look to front of him)

Yoona: (look to Mr. Kim and smile)

Mr. Kim: But i didnt drink...hehe (he smile to yoona)

Top: (grinned) Well to me.....(he gets the glass)

Shindong: That was so unlucky tsk tsk tsk (while looking to siwon in teasingly)

They did their couple shots

Top: So what do you want us to do?

Jessica: Dance too y dance....

Heechul: Wait wait......always dancing? lets change it.....(he look to siwon teasingly) let's do it as a kiss....

you: Yeah that's better hahaha kiss kiss kiss....

Yoona: Mwo?.....

Top: Wow....i like your idea heechul-ah....(he grinned)

Yoona: Yah!! (she slap top's shoulder)

Top: Kidding....

Sooyoung: (look to siwon)

Siwon: (keep on sighning on the other side)

Tiffany: (she is drunk already) aigoo siwon is the original but since he volunteer he is not qualified to do it

Sungmin: Aigoo please do it now i want to go now.....

Top: (look to yoona)

Yoona: Ok....ok....(she look to yoona) just one only arasso...

Top: (lean closer to yoona)

Yoona: (Lean closer to Top)

Siwon: (withdraw his look)

Mr. Kim: (stood up and interupt Top and Yoona) enough......hehehe im sorry to teased you

Top: Wae?

Mr. KIm: its already late others wants to go home now...let them go now then continue this game later if the others left already..

Sungmin: Kamsahamnida Mr. Kim..(he stood up and bow) lets go now guys

Jessica and Heechul stood up and goes to the door

Shindong: (stood upbend to siwon and whisper) your lucky mr. kim interupt them (he teased) bye bye bye..

Siwon: (shook his head)

when the others left already Ryeowook woke up

Ryeowook: Oh where are the others?

Top: They go home already....

you: Im going now you want to go with me? 

Ryeowook: Oh yeah sure thanks for your offer..(he stood up)

you: How about you guys? arent you going home? Mr. Kim? dont you want to rest?

Mr.Kim: Ani~ (he smile)

you: Since tiffany-sshi already sleeping just said to her that were already left ok

Kyuhyun: Im going home now....enjoy guys..

Sooyoung: you too?

Kyuhyun: Yeah...im yawning already....

then the three left already

Yoona: (is still drinking)

Top: Hey can you mange yourself?

Yoona: Ne....(but sounds a little bit drunk already)

The Tiffany's phone ring...tiffany woke up and answer the call

Tiffany: Yoboseyo?......ah......yeah yeah....ok...thank you..... we will thank you....bye...(she ended the call and look around) where are the others?

Sooyoung: They left already....(while pouring yoona's glass and give it to yoona)

Tiffany: Mr. Kim you need to go back to headquarters now its already late the police men will going to fetch you around dinner time you need to prepare your things and have a good sleep too..

Mr. Kim: (smile) ok....

Tifany: Top accompany him going back to the headquarters..

Top: Ok i will but you guys are still here? if i came back?

Tiffany: I dont know.....(then she goes back to sleep) go on accompany mr. kim now...

TOP and Mr. Kim already left the Room

Sooyoung: Siwon-sshi why are you not drinking?

Siwon: (smile) ani~ i bet both of you already drunk so stop it now......

Sooyoung: Im a drinker so i cant be drunk (she said bravely)

Siwon: Oh yeah even so....we still have mission tomorrow so dont force yourself (he look to yoona) even you yoona-sshi your the one who will palyed a big role there

Yoona: (sip her drink) No im not....its Yuri...

Sooyoung: (checking her bag) omo i think i left my phone to the office......(checking her pocket)  oh yeah i left it there...ill go now....to get it and i bet im going home already.....bye...Seonsaengnim (she tap tiffany) im leaving now....

Tiffany: Ne..(while her eyes are still close) drive carefully arasso...

Sooyoung: Ne.....(left the room)

_________________________________

At the Kwon Apartment

Yuri: Aigoo...your fever is still becoming worst (while checking g.dragon forehead) oppa do you want ot eat something?

G. Dragon: Ani~ i want to rest only

Yuri: Are you sure?

G. Dragon: Ne....

then someone knock at the door

Yuri: oh hae oppa? i thought you go home already?

Donghae: Ani~ i just bought porridge and madicine for ji young..

Yuri: Oh thanks....come in....

Donghae: Thanks...is he ok now?

Yuri: Ani~ he's fever is now worst

Donghae: He need to take medicine.....let him take this....

Yuri: (look to donghae and took the medicine) you dont need to do this oppa.....i can handle it

Donghae: Im just helping you

Yuri: I know but you dont need to do this.....(she walk to ji youngs room) oppa take this medicine first before you sleep (while preparing the water)

G. Dargon: (sit properly and obey yuri's want)

Yuri: Sleep now.....

After some minutes Yuri walked out the room and found donghae at the sofa sitting and talking to his phone

Yuri: Oppa arent you going home its already late....

Donghae: Its ok....

Yuri: Im going to sleep now i dont think staying you here is not a good idea...

Donghae: (he smile) dont worry then go on sleep dont mind me...

Yuri: Oppa....

Donghae: (Stood up) let me stay here just for your oppa and his friend (he smile) so sleep now i will be the one who will take care of him.

Yuri: Ok.....(she walk inside her room) call me if you need something (and close the door)

_________________________________

Top: (already leaving the office) Oh sooyoung-ah....what are you doing here?

Sooyoung: I left my phone here....im going to get that..(while rushing to the monitoring area)

Top: Then i will wait you here.....

After some minutes

Top: so who left there?

Sooyoung: Seonsaengmin, Yoona and Top

Top: Mwo? Yoona nad Siwon?

Sooyoung: Yeah....yah dont worry about those two they still with Tiffany....

Top: (he trie to call yoona but its off)

Sooyoung: Aish dont worry too much....Siwon will not going to do to yoona he's afraid to yuri haha (she laugh)

Top: (he force a smile) ok then if that what you said...

_________________________________

Siwon: (sit beside yoona and get the glass to yoona's hand) Yoona enough....your already drunk...

Yoona: Wae? i want to drink more....

Siwon: Ani~.... your already drunk...your not a drinker what's happening to you? why you drink too much?

Yoona: (seize the glass to siwon) yah give it to me....

Siwon: I said stop it now.....(while holding yoona's hands)

Yoona: Siwon-sshi.....im your superior....

Siwon: Were not in the workplace.....

Yoona: Yah!! eventhough!! im still your superior...

Siwon: Just like Tiffany-sshi said dont be formal were not in the office so your not my superior but instead im your old brother here....

Yoona: Old brother? (she laugh lightly) Yah!! who said you are my brother? i dont have a blood relationship to you...so give me the glass...

Siwon: Ani~

Yoona: Ok fine..(she gets another glass on the table)

Siwon: (get the bottle of beer) I said enough already....(he said mad)

Tifany: Aish.....so noisy....(she scratch her eyes) ill be leaving now....

Siwon: Tiffany-sshi you can drive? i think you cant....let me drive you both going home....

Tiffany: Ani~ i can drive....(she stood up) See....im not that drunk just like yoona (she smile) i can still drive and mange myself so better focus to yoona....you drive her home arasso....

Siwon: Are you sure you can?

Tiffany: Ne..(she grab all of her things) im going now...bye...see you tomorrow bye...(she wave while walking going out the room)

Siwon: Yoona.....let's go now....ill drive you home now....

Yoona: Aish....i want to drink more....(she said irritatedly)

Siwon: Look at you your already drunk let's go now (he stood up and grab yoona's things) ill drive you home..(he hold yoona's arms)

Yoona: You dont need to touch me.....i can walk ok....(she stood up but she out of balnace and sat again)

Siwon: See......(while lookign to yoona)

Yoona: Give me my things...(she grab all the things to siwon) i can go home, you go home now...

Siwon: Aish....

Yoona: (stood up but swaying she opened the door)

Siwon is walking behind her when she bumped to drunk man too with a lady

Yoona: (bowed) mianhe....(and left)

Man: Yah!! look at your way ok...

Yoona: (stop and look back to the man) Yah! isaid sorry already right? why are you yelling at me?

Man: Aigoo this drunk lady im at your appa age so better respect me im older than you

Yoona: Well i respected you already but you shout at me..(she walk closer to tha man)

Siwon: Yoona...(he blocked his body between the man and yoona) let's go now dont make any scandal here

Yoona: Yah...(he hit siwon's chest) dont block me im going to teach this ahjusshi.....

Man: Mwo?!! yah im still older at you

Yoona: Yah siwon-sshi let go of my hand...

Siwon: Mianhe ahjussi...you can go now...i can handle her....(while holding yoona's hand and looking at the couple too)

Yoona: Who said he can leave huh?! yah siwon let go of me i will going to hit this man...he made me really pissed of.

Siwon: Yoona....stop this ok...(he lok back to tha man) ahjussi you can leave now before she did something....mianhe again....

Man: Aishhh.......if you know that your girlfriend cant drink too much you should stop her.....(he said really mad and leave with his lady)

Siwon: Mianhe......(he bow and look to yoona worried) yah yoona i said your already drunk.....(he said in lower voice)

Yoona: (look to siwon very drunk and smirk) your happy because someone said that im your girlfriend? huh.....its really pissed me off after hearing that... i will going to spank that man...

Siwon: Yoona......(he said in a disbeliving voice)

Yoona: Go now... i dont need you..(she walk but she is swaying)

Siwon: Yah i said i will going to accompany you i think you cant drive look at you now.....(while holding yoona's arm)

Yoona: Dont touch me!! (she release her arm) i can drive ok....(she said in a drunk voice and irritatedly)

Siwon still following Yoona when yoona suddenly out of balance he immediately catch yoona

Siwon: I told you your drunk....why dont listen to me?

Yoona: Yah let go of your hand to me.....(while standing) i can drive ok...(then she opened her bag and look for her key but she cant stand straightly) aish where did i put that key?....

Siwon: Its already on my hand.....(he waved it to yoona) i get it before we leave the room (he walk closer to the car and opened it)  Ill drive you home even if you say no.

Yoona: Yah....you have car too drive your own car...

Siwon: I will going to left that here i will going to getthat later after i send you home....go inside now..(he pushed yoona to go inside) sleep there i will woke you up if we arrived there.

After some minutes they arrived to the front of Yoona's Apartment

Siwon: (get yoona and linked yoona's arm to his shoulder) 

Yoona: hmmmm..(while close her eyes)

Siwon: (get yoona's things and closed the door of the car)

They rode on the elevator and afet some seconds they arrived at yoonas apartment floor they arrive on front of the door.

Siwon: (he slide the cover of the remote lock) password...(he said) yoona click your passwors now

Yoona: Do it for me.....(she said in a sleepy voice)

Siwon: (shook his head) password (while looking at the remote lock)

Yoona: Still the same......

Siwon: (got speechless) 

Yoona: (opened her eyes) dont tell me you forgot our anniversary?

Siwon: (click 070510 then he look up when the door opened)

Yoona: See....

Siwon: You havent changed it? (while walking inside too nad closed the door)

Yoona: (walk inside and remove her shoes) Yeah....i dont want to change it anyway it will just a waist of time....

Siwon: (give the things to yoona and smile) Rest now...

Yoona: (placed all of his things over the shoe rack) 

Siwon: Im leaving now...(he turn back to yoona)

Yoona: (immediately held siwon's hand) siwon-sshi...

Siwon: (look back) wae? (while looking to yoona)

Yoona: (give her a sweet smile) Komawo....(and she release her hold to siwon and bow)

Siwon: (still looking to yoona)

When Yoona lift up her head Siwon immediately walk closer to yoona and hold yoona's face and kiss her, yoona widened her eyes she wants to push siwon away but this time its like she dont want to do it she held siwon's hand both on her face and close her eyes and kiss back. Siwon removed his one hand and pulled yoona closer to him yoona step forward and her body already feel siwon's body she held both siwon's shoulder they are now kissing passionately.

___________________________________

Yuri Woke up and goes outside of her room and found donghae sleeping to the sofa she went back to her room and walk out with a blanket, she walk closer to donghae she sat and cover the blanket to donghae.

Donghae: (woke up)

Yuri: (got surprise)

Their face was just inches away

Donghae: (look to yuri)

Yuri: Mianhe if i disturb you.....(she stood up)

Donghae: (hold yuri's hand) stay here....

Yuri: (look on Donghae's hold) wae?

Donghae: (sit properly still holding yuri's hand) i missed you....(and he pressed his face on yuri's hand)

Yuri: Oppa.....?

Donghae: (stood up) i still love you Yuri....

Yuri: Mwo?

Donghae: Can we be together again?

Yuri: But oppa....(she didnt finish her words)

Donghae: (kiss Yuri)

Yuri: (immediately pushed Donghae away) oppa.....why did you do that?

Donghae: I said already...(and he try to kiss yuri again)

Yuri: Oppa...(he pushed donghae away)

Donghae: (he kiss yuri again)

Yuri: (cant fight back because donghae already holding her hands that's why she gave in but after a few seconds) Mianhe............ leave now..... and dont ever go here arasso...leave now (pushing donghae going out the house)

When hae already pushed outside Yuri immediately wipe her lips.

Yuri: Siwon oppa mianhe.....Donghae oppa mianhe too.....(she thought)

___________________________________

Meanwhile 

Yoona and Siwon still having there own world now they are in yoona's bedroom. they still kissing passionately Siwon's hand caressing yoona's face while kissing her while Yoona is hugging him. They shared passionate and yet sweet kisses.

___________________________________

after some minutes they now both and just a blanket covering their body. yoona is already sleeping while siwon is watching her they are facing each other

Siwon: (run his hand on yoona's face and pinned yoona's bang on her ear and now he can see yoona's face clearly and he hold yoona's face and he smile while caressing yoona's face he hold it like there's no tomorrow and thought) this may be our last, but im thankful that i touched your face again i hope i can oftenly hold your face.

________________________________

AT THE HEADQUARTERS ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

yuri entered the office and look to the other agents. then sooyoung enter

Sooyoung: Give this to Yoona-sshi arasso...this is the venue of the party later...(then she immediately left)

Shindong: Ok....got it

Yuri: (sat)

Heechul: So how's you brother now?

Yuri: He's fine already....(she smile) sorry i left early last night...

Shindong: Ani~ its emergency we understand that.....

Yuri: So what happened last night? did you all get hangover?

Eunhyuk: (laugh) haha i guessed other get while other can still manage theirselves....

Yuri: So who is the last one whot stand? (she ask smiling)

Heechul: Hmm i left early because i feel dizzy already

Shindong: Ne i left early too because i feel sleepy already

you: But i remember Seonsaengnim,Sooyoung, Mr. Kim, Siwon, Yoona and Top was the only person when i left....

Yuri: Oh.....maybe top is the last one standing there (she laugh)

TOP: (enter the office) No im not....i accompany Mr. Kim going back here....(then put down his things to his table) then sooyoung goes back here when im already leaving she said she left her cellphone here thats why we go home together.

Yuri: Oh then maybe Seonsaengnim was the last.....

Shindong: Who knows....she is a drinker huh and i cant imagine that.....

Heechul: Ne....wait maybe siwon and yoona still have their hang over......

Eunhyuk: Yeah they are still not here....

Then Siwon enter the office

Heechul: So how's is it? (talking to siwon)

Siwon: What do you mean?

Heechul: We heard that Tiffany-sshi and Yoona was with you

Siwon: Ah...Seonsaengmnim already left last night...

Shindong: So....you..(he cover heis mouth) mianhe....

Siwon: Yah...dont think like that we didnt do something...(he look to yuri) hows your brother now?

Yuri: He is ok now.... (she smile)

you: Aishh yoona stil not here....

Siwon: (look to you after hearing it)

Top: Maybe she still have hangover...ill try to call her..(then he stood up and walk outside)

________________________________

Top: Its still off? (he thought)

Yoona woke up and feel her head was heavy..

Yoona: Ah....(she hold her head and she hold to her blanket and opened her eyes and found herself and thought of what happened last night she shook her head) Ani~ omo why did i do that? (she cover ) aish yoona wae?!

_________________________________

Yoona enter the office Siwon look at her but she manage to act normal like there's nothing happened.

Yoona: Since i got the venue already let's plan now....then ill explain to other agents later......did you still remember your role?

Top: Of course....(he smile)

Yoona: (she smile to Top and when she look to other side siwon's eyes and her met but she immediately withdraw it and look to other) ok let's start now....(she smile)

_________________________________

Tiffany: We are happy to be a part of your life Mr. Kim (she smile)

Mr. Kim: ne...me too... i wil never forget you...(he look to yoona) 

Yoona: (smile)

Mr. Kim: (smile and held yoona's hand) komawo..yoona-sshi....remember what i told you ok....(he smile)

Yoona: Ne....(she smile) i will never forget that.....

Mr. Kim: (look to siwon) Siwon-sshi....you too....(he held siwon's hand) dont forget what i have told you...

Siwon: (nodded) Dont skip your foods there....

Mr. Kim: (smile) 

Tiffany: Ok let's go now....you guys leave now..(she look to his wrist watch) its already 5pm the party will goign to start at 6pm.

Yoona: Ne....

and they all leave.

They are now preparing for their mission.....

 

PREVIEW 18

Top and Yoona are dancing like a married couple to the ball but they never let their eyes on the target and to Yuri.

Meanwhile Siwon at the 2nd floor looking at the people who are dancing he cant keep his eyes to Yoona she is just so beautiful tonight though Yuri is beautiful too....

Yoona: (secretly whisper) siwon-sshi i told you dont withdraw your look to the target...(while looking to the 2nd floor)

Siwon: (didnt notice that yoona is looking to him too that's why he look back to the target)

Yuri: (heard it all of their earphones are connected, that's why she look up to siwon too)

Target: Why? is there's a problem?

Yuri: (give her a sweet smile) nothing....

______________________________

When Yoona goes out the Bathroom the target immediately pinned her to the wall

Yoona: What are you doing? (she said in a lower voice)

Target: I want to kiss you...(then he lean closer to Yoona)

Top and Siwon heard Yoona's voice on the other line

Siwon: (whisper secretly while looking at the wall paintings) Yoona-sshi what hapened?

Top: Yoona-sshi? what he is doing to you?

Target: Dont worry your husband will not going to know this (he still leaning closer to yoona)

Yoona: (then mind top and siwon on the other line give him a sweet smile) Then why here?

Target: Where do you want? oh i see you want ot my room?

Yoona: How about the girl that with you awhile ago?

Target: Ah im done with her im more interested to you...

Top: Yoona?!! where are you...? (he is now looking around)

Target: Let's go to my room...(he offered and pulled closer yoona)

Yoona: (chuckle) very eager huh....

Target: Of course...let's go

Siwon: Yah!! where he want you to bring? (he is now running around to find yoona also)

Yuri: (looking yoona too) Yoona-sshi...your alone....where are you?

When yoona and the target already entered at the room

Target: Oh i like your earings....but can you please remove it? i think its a barriers to us..

Siwon: Yah!! dont follow him!! dont remove your earings....

Top: Yoona-sshi!! 

Yoona: why do you want to remove this? (she ask smiling)

Target: Dont give that such look pretty lady...(he pulled yoona's earings)

Yoona: Ah.....(she screw because of hurt)

Target: (dropped it to the floor and stepped to it)

Yuri, Siwon and Top and the other agents even sooyoung and seohyun reacted " Ahhhh " because the feedbacks is a broken signal already.

Siwon: What happened?!! Yoona?!!

Top: Yah!!

Yuri: She's gone on the line....

Siwon: Sooyoung-sshi locate her location now....

Sooyoung: We cant the signal was broken

Siwon: Mwo?!! (he run now)

__________________________________________

Tiffany got a call from someone.

Tiffany: Mwo? (then she look to other analysts)

Sooyoung: Wae?

Tiffany: Mr. Kim convoy was already ambushed.....Mr. Kim killed.

Seohyun: What?

Tiffany: Dont report it to Yoona they still in their mission

Sooyoung: But we cant locate her now..she is missing..

tiffany: Yeah i know but no one will going to report this to them arasso ill be handling this focus on the mission ok...reyeowook go with me (then she leave)

Ryeowook: (get his gun to his drawer and put on his side and follow tiffany)

____________________

Target: What do you want to me? (while holding both yoona's hands)

Yoona: (still looking to the target like its nothing happening) i want the chips....

Target: i wil never give that to you..i will kill you first.

Yoona: If you give it i promise you will never get hurt, but if you refuse it you will regret....(she smile)

 

END OF PREVIEW 18

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

its a long update.....haha my hands hurt to type it i hope you like it especially the so called bed scene lols...im not good to make a romance scene so i hope you like it...

 

im hoping to that you comment more.... :) Thanks to all my subscribers and readers.. :) bow....hey guys what can you say about this? please leave a comment kekeke its really hard to type a logn story like this... so i hope you really love this and comment more... instead of " update more " " good story " " update soon" keke im just begging just to inspired me to write more.