Chapter 11

Deadly Foe

Tiffany: Thank Godthey found you...why your suddenly cut the connections between the S.K NAT?

Yoona: Mianhe....

Tiffany: But its ok. at least they have you now. Yoona i have a favor.

________________________

 

Siwon, Yuri and TOP are walking going to the Monitoring department with Mr. Kim and Yoona.

you: (talking to shindong)

Shindong: Then?

you: (laugh) and it was a joke...(then stop talking and laughing when you saw three.) oh they are back..(smile and suddenly faded)

Shindong: (he blinked his eyes more than twice)

you: Yoona-sshi?

Shindong: Wait is that yoona?

Yoona: (is still walking fiercly with the others she knows that this will be going to happen)

Sunny: (widened her eyes)

Seohyun: Omo...yoona-sshi?

Everyone who sees yoona have all the same reactions.

____________________________

Sooyoung: Your really alive...

Taeyeon: Ne...(she smile)

Yoona: (nodded) i miss you guys...(she smile)

Sunny: (pout) we too....

Jessica: (is running inside the cafeteria) Omo....(she cover ) so its true!!...

Hyoyeon: Ne....yoona-sshi your alive.

Yoona: (smile to them) Jessica, Hyoyeon....

Hyoyeon: (she look to yoona) I cant believe it

Jessica: Me too...

Taeyeon: Me three...

And they laugh

______________________

Siwon: (is thinking on his table while crossing his arms on his chest)

Heechul: (shooking his head) Tsk...Tsk... (while entering the room) are you having a problem?

Siwon: (just looking to heechul who's walking going to his table)

Heechul: (sat and click his mouse) hmm let me guess its something about yoona-sshi. (while looking at his monitor)

Siwon: (and he withdraw his look and sit properly)

heechul: Am i right? (and he glance to siwon)

Siwon: (he look again to heechul) Then why yoona get into it?

Heechul: Hmm nothing i just guessed it.... well answer me am i right?

Siwon: I dont have any problem. im just thinking Mr. Kim and not yoona.

Heechul: But i didnt say your thinking yoona. i said your just ask if your having a problem.

TOP: (while entering the room) I heard yoona's name? what's on her?

Heechul: Nothing..(he smile sheepishly)

TOP: (look to siwon) Siwon-sshi i know your past with yoona-sshi not only me even the others but let me tell you this....(he sit properly and look to siwon seriously) You have Yuri now.

Heechul: Ne....i know its hard but someday you will get into this.

__________________________

 

you: Sunbae is that really you?

Yoona: (smile and hold yoonyulti07's hand) what do you think?

you: Ooohhh...your alive hehe.. i cant believe it.

Yoona: Anyway how's the headquarters while im not here?

you: Well....(pout) its boring hehe as usual...when your gone the case about LSJ was still open then time goes by its slowly fading then now its completely back because your here again (smile)

Yoona: (smile) Well im happy that your doing great even if in\m not here.

you: But still....its different we always moving like we have different world unlike if there's a person who ordered us. we miss working with you as a head agent.

Yoona: I dont know if im still the same...(she looks down) i already enjoying my current job but i will never deny the fact that sometimes i missed my job here.

you: Hmmm...Sunbae... you know already Yuri?

Yoona: (look to you) Ne...why?

you: (sigh) I know you still have feelings for siwon-sshi.

Yoona: (suddenly became awkward) you, that was already a past.

you: Yes I know but i found it hard imagine working with them everyday. (she swallow and pout) Its not comfortable

Yoona: (withdraw her look) Ne...but i have to admit that besides i already congratulate them (she smile) Ah...hmm if you dont mind let's change our topic?

you: Your not regretting?

Yoona: you.....!!! ( looking fierce to your eyes)

you: Ok fine....fine i will stop..(while raising your both hands)

_____________________________

Tiffany is looking at the window when a knock disturb her.

Tiffany: Come in.

Yoona: (walk inside)

Tiffany: Wae? do you have problem? (while walking back to her seat)

Yoona: None..(she smile) i just want to thank you.

Tiffany: Have a seat (and she sat to her chair)

Yoona: Ani~ (she declined) Ahmm about Mr. Kim I want to help him.

Tiffany: (nodded) Sure...theres no problem about that. I know youve been friends for almost 8 months. i understand you (she smile)

_____________________

Interrogation Room

 

LAO+interrogation_room_.jpg

Mr. Kim: How long will you going to investigate me? (he's now having a handcuffs and talking to siwon and yoona)

Siwon: Until we already knows Lee Soo Jae's place if ever he's alive.

Mr. Kim: (Sigh and straightened his face) Maybe he is now on japan. That the only place i know

Siwon: Were already working on it, some of our agents are already there. 

Mr. Kim: (he suddenly look to siwon with fear) Im afraid what if he arrested then he found out that im the one who tell that he's there?

Siwon: Dont worry your safe here.

Mr. Kim: What about my family? (he looks to yoona)

Yoona: I'll be looking to them (she smile) dont worry....

Then Someone spoke on the speaker

Sooyoung: Yoona-sshi...ryeowook and sungmin needs you

Yoona: (look to the glass window inside the room and she look back to Mr. Kim) im leaving now..(she stand and walked out)

_____________________________

 

Donghae: The President will going to a foundation event?

G. Dragon: Ne...

Taeyang: What we will going to do?

Donghae: Our group is only few we cant make any moves for now let just study our strategy first.

Taeyang: We dont need more people to kill him we just need a well planned.

G. Dragon: I agree to taeyang-sshi...we just need to plan wisely.

Donghae: i will going to appear on that event.... if i command to target him we will do it arasso?

G. Dragon: But that event will have a full of security im sure on that...

Donghae: We will going to do that in a clean way that's why planning is needed 

Taeyang: Let's plan now

___________________________

Ryeowook: We already found the hideout...but were not sure if Lee Soo Jae was there.

Yoona: Are you sure?

Sungmin: Ne.....Eunhyuk and Shindong are already heading there to check it.

Ryeowook: Once that we already confirmed it, we will going to send back ups.

Yoona: Dont make any moves without my permission arasso tell it to them.

Sungmin: Ne....good thing that you are here again Head Agent Yoona..(he smile)

___________________________

The Hours has passed and the event is already set up the President is on the Foundation Event of Blue House already. because the event is full of politicians, and well knowed family. all the securities was alerted

you and TOP was assigned agents to protect the President. and Donghae was there.

Lee Soo Man: Hae....(he proudly smile) Im glad that you are here.....

Donghae: Im not here for you.....(while playing his glass of wine) Appa is also a part of this event that's why im here.

Lee Soo Man: (smile) Im sure your appa is really proud of you.

Donghae: Yes i know (he look to LSM without emotion) You may leave me now.

Lee Soo Man: (just smile) Ok then enjoy the party.

When LSM left him he called G. Dragon.

Donghae: Do you have plan now?

G. Dragon: We find it difficult there's a lot of people there.

Donghae: (hissed) Well i dont care!! i need your plan now.

For the meantime

Taeyang: See?...(he smirk) i told you hae doesnt want that reason.

G. Dragon: Hae...are you out of your mine? besides your still there.

Donghae: Aish dont think of me think that plan. im totally pissed to him i want to kill right now..(he almost said whispering)

G. Dragon: Ok...relax...i will going to do my best

Donghae: Make sure of that...i dont want any failures....

G. Dragon: Ne.....

______________________

TOP: (is focused on the sorrounding)

you: TOP-sshi...did you received the news?

TOP: What news?

you: (whisper to TOP)

TOP: Cheongmal?

you: (nodded)

 

 

PREVIEW 12

Tiffany: (is looking at the screen)

The Whole S. K NAT was nervous because of what happening on the Screen (at the party on the blue house)

Yoona: (leave the headquarters immediately)

and the other look to yoona who's leaving the Headquarters

Sooyoung: (look to tiffany) Seonsaengnim....(she said worriedly)

Tiffany: Let her...i trust her.

Siwon: I'll go too...

Yuri: Me too....

Siwon: (he look to Yuri) Aniyo...dont go we can do it.

Yuri: But its my job too.

__________________________

The whole room was covered by a tear gas many people are panicking, covering their nose and running out of nowhere.

TOP: Where is the President?! (while tallking to his earphone)

you: Excuse me!! (while running covering your nose and looking for someone) Excuse me...!!

__________________________

Yoona: Mr. President....(she grab Lee Soo Man and put the protective mask)

Lee Soo Man: Yoo....Yoona?....Yoona-sshi?....(he manage to stand)

Yoona: Ne...(guiding LSM to stand) Are you ok?....

Lee Soo Man: (nodded)

__________________________

Taeyang: (suddenly appear on the other side fronting yoona and the President and point a gun to yoona and to LSM)

Yoona and LSM both surprised and widened their eyes when they already managed to stand and to walk.

END OF PREVIEW 12

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

annyeong!!!! finally!! i update i cant promise that i can frequently updated now because its already vacation and i already GRADUATED..... CHUKAHAE to me!!

what can you say about the update :)

you did you like your role here? kekeke