Chapter 23

Deadly Foe

The Headquarters are all busy preparing for the President Busan trip some of agents are declared to be with the President especially Siwon, Top and Yuri.

At the Busan

LSJ: Hyung!! long time no see....

LSM: Yeah where have youve been?

LSJ: I just have my vacation in Japan remember i borrowed money to you before.....anyway i heard your going to cut the ribbon of new amusement park here....

LSM: Yeah but sadly that was postponed......they said the weather is worst today so we need to pack up now..

LSJ: Oh that was sad....so when is the main ribbon cutting will be held?

LSM: No announcement yet.....

LSJ: (he nodded) well inform me arasso i just came here to see you and to join your ribbon cutting too...

LSM: Thanks....

At the Headquarters

Tiffany: The event was cancelled...

Yoona: Why?

Tiffany: Because of the weather there....

Sooyoung: Ne...shindong inform us too...

Yuri: So we dont need to go there anyway?

Tiffany: Ne....anyway im leaving now i need to go in a private meeting with other Director of other anti terrorist group.....(she leaves the office)

Seohyun: (she bow to the others) Shindong and Eunhyuk called us......(she said to sooyoung)

Sooyoung: Wae?

Seohyun: I dont know too....

they are now in the monitoring dept.

Shindong: The organizer said they will going to resume the event by next week.....but we found here suspicious..

Sooyoung: What?

Eunhyuk: We think they are planning something since the event was postponed so we need to guard this place until next week..we need back ups here....

Sooyoung look to Yoona

Yoona: I cant stay there for the whole time I need to finish my report....(she look to the other Yuri, Siwon and TOP)

TOP: Ok then....

Taeyeon: I think some analyst shoudl do there too.... they need some equipment too....

Sungmin: Ne....

Sunny: (raised her hand) i'll go there....

Ryeowook: Me too...

Sungmin: I'll go too....

Sooyoung: Seohyun and I were going to left here....

Yoona: 3 of you prepare yourself now.....im going there if im already done on my report.....

Yuri: Wait.....half of agents are there already how about this headquarters? you know just incase of emergency.......(she said worried)

Sooyoung: (she smile to Yuri) no need to worry we can handle ourselves too.....and Yoona is here..(she teased)

Yoona: Always relying on me? (she smirk) come on guys shindong and eunhyuk needs you there....ill inform seonsaengnim about this....

you: How about me?

Yoona: Its up to you.....

you: Then im going with them too.....

Yoona: Ok.....(then she left)

_________________________________

G. Dragon: Taeyang..look i think half of agents of S. K Nat are leaving......(they are relying on their mini device that can detect the people inside a building)

Taeyang: Oh yeah....(he grinned) but how will I know that Yoona was with them?

G. Dragon: No she's left look this red dot its yoona......thanks to our chinggu who think about this device its really a big help right?

Taeyang: (he nodded)

Donghae: So what's your plan? (while reading newspaper)

Taeyang: Hmm i want to kidnapped her......and paid for this scar..(he look to his scar)

Donghae: (he smirk and look to taeyang) you really want revenge huh

Taeyang: Since we already knew her house i have a plan......(he evilly smirk)

__________________________________

when the others left already the whole headquarters remain silent because half of the personnel there are out

Yoona taking her break at the mini canteen when Jessica and Hyoyeon enter

Hyoyeon: oh your not with them?

Yoona: Ne.....i have to finish something that's why

Hyoyeon: Oh can we have favor since your already here....(she sat in front of yoona)

Yoona: Hmm what's that?

Hyoyeon: Our locator device is already done.....hmm we want to check it....here (she handed the device locator)

* if you still remember that device is the one they are talking about before at the mini canteen too with other analyst

Jessica: We dont know if its working correctly.....(she smile)

Yoona: (she gets it and look it) hmmm sure let's try it....

Hyoyeon: Later when you got home lets check if its working arasso?

Jessica: Let me explain it fist, if you want to have an emergency call to the monitoring dept press this green small button arasso....you can talk to them..

Hyoyeon: But i think i didnt put a high class signal there..so i think she's going to go at the better place?

Jessica: Then let's see it....we cant contact you not unless you contact us.....and we were able to locate your location with the help of that locator device.

Yoona: (nodded) your a great scientist ever...(she smile)

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Yesung enter too

Yesung: That's unfair we are scientist too...and we work on it too...(he pout)

Yoona: (chuckle) ok ok ok your great guys.......weve always count on you..... (she smile)

Leeteuk: Aish the whole headquarters are so quiet.....(while getting a cup of coffee)

Kyuhyun: Ne....its like half of workers here got fired hahaha (he laugh)

Jessica: So true....

Hyoyeon: But didnt you found its a liitle bit scared too.....

Yesung: Wae?

Hyoyeon: Because we are few here......hmm what if something happened...you know what I mean already....

Jessica: Aish.....your so negative you know that? (she smack hyoyeon's shoulder) let's go back now.....we already found a person who can help us....

Yoona: Oh yeah about this device let's try it I hope this is working.....

Kyuhyun: (he sat next to yoona) So your the one who will going to hold that.....

Yoona: Ne.....

______________________________

While the others are heading to Busan

Siwon is thinking and Yuri notice it

Yuri: Are you ok?

Siwon: (he snap) oh yeah.......dont mind me...(he smile he look outside and thought) why I feel like this its like something will going to happen.....

Yuri: Are you sure? I can see it to your face....

TOP: (who is driving) maybe he is thinking about the possibility if something will going to happened at the Busan before the event or during the event

you: Ne.....im also thinking about that you know our job is really difficult life is our payment for this...and the event is hosting by a President we need to protect him.....

Yuri: (she nodded) yeah.....(she look to siwon) dont think too much im sure if we arrived there they will not going to harm the President and the whole event....

TOP: Yeah.....they need to be fear on us....(he smile)

______________________________________

the day passed out its already night

Sooyoung: Yoona-sshi im going home now.....

Yoona: Oh ne....

Sooyoung: Arent you going home yet?

Yoona: I need to finish this (and she look around) did everyone already left?

Sooyoung: Oh....Seohyun is here she's talking to the other but i think she'll be leaving early too....

Yoona: Oh.....how about the other agents?

Sooyoung: Some left some are also here......im going now.. I need to be there tomorrow early...

Yoona: Ok then...(she smile) annyeong

Sooyoung: Ne.....(and she left)

Outside the headquarters

Taeyang: (is looking around the building) ohhh.......they really have a huge building I wonder how many agents are working here.....

G. Dragon: Are you really sure on this? were only two what if they still have an agents there....

Taeyang: Cool were not going inside...... not unless we are with the others.....

G. Dragon: (he look around and too and saw sooyoung's car leaving) oh someone came out.....

Taeyang: Office hour is already done I think  she will going out too...(and he smile)

________________________________________

Donghae: Appa..... I really want to do a revenge i really want to kil the one who killed you, mom and noona......(while looking to their family picture) with the help of my friends and other people who are mad to your brother we can kill him..... and I promise he will going to pay for it.....just be patience......were already near.....

He put down the picture frame and look to his gun......

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello everyone......sorry for the late update.....thank you for reading this and im sorry for the grammars too.....i hope you enjoy this mind to comment? and of course to subscribe too.. XD

What do you think will happen next?

 

Have a Blessed evening everyone.. :)