Chapter 4

Deadly Foe

Yoona reading the profile and seeking an activity of how they will going to arrest Mr. Lee Soo Jae

Siwon: (enter the room) yoona....have some coffee first (he puts down the coffee on the table)

Yoona: (smile to siwon) komawo..

Lady: (enter the room) sorry for disturbing you...ms. im the chairman wants to see you

Yoona: Ok...(nodded)

_____________________

Chairman: I received a call from an unknown number he didnt say his name but he said he wants the authority came from s. korea to be surprised. its sounds strange but i guessed that person knows you.

Yoona: Maybe he is our target here. but how come he knows that were here? chairman did someone called you after that?

Chairman: Ne...my friend called me wae?

Yoona: We can track him by the used of that conversation but you already had an another call.

Chairman: I know your job is not easy but i guessed the message has an insight.

Yoona: I think so...

Then the phone ring again...

Chairman: Hello..(he look to yoona when the another person talked to the other line)

Yoona: (grab the phone and listen to it)

Lee Soo Jae: I want to speak with the lady that arrived yesterday the one who came from s.korea

Yoona: Im already here...

Lee Soo Jae: ooooo....your now there...good then, you want to arrest me? i think that would be hrd for you.

Yoona: Who are you? what is the reason and you killed lee hae min?

Lee Soo Jae: Me..nothing that's my hubby is to kill someone especially when they are one of the barriers for my own goals.

Yoona: What exactly your reason?

Lee Soo Jae: Do i need to say it? (he laugh) well i hate him and i never pray to like him well im happy that i killed him

Yoona: What is your relation to him? are you related?

Lee Soo Jae: Us? no we are not...is this an interview? how will you going to arrest me if your still asking me..(he teased yoona)

Yoona: I'll make sure of that....when i go back to korea your with me death or alive..(she bravely said)

Lee Soo Jae: (laugh) nice joke my lady (he laugh again) let's see who will go back to korea death or alive

Yoona: (put down the phone and connect her phone using of the connector that made to connect on telephones to track the location of the called)

_________________

Lee Soo Jae: She was very confident...well let's see (he laugh)

Man2: Sir let's go now..maybe they can able to track us now. let's hide now

Lee Soo Jae and the others packed up and left the place. after some minutes yoona,siwon and others arrived and try to search the place but no one are there anymore.

Agent: They already escaped

Yoona: (sigh and she notice the suspicious man hiding behind the tree)

Man: (hide after seeing yoona look to his direction)

Yoona: (run near to the tree that located at the back of the pavillion)

Man: (run and try to call)

Yoona: (pulled her gun and point it to the man who's running)

Man: Sir...she caught me..(while running)

Lee Soo Jae: Mwo?!! palli hide somewhere...

Man: Ne..

Yoona: (shoot the man)

Man: (hitted by a bullet) ah..!!! (he lay on the grass weakly)

Lee Soo Jae: Yah!! what happened?! i heard a shot..yoboseyo?...yoboseyo!!

Yoona: (still pointing the gun to the man and pulled the man to face her)

Man: (is still alive)

Yoona: Who are you? are you with lee soo jae?

Man: You wil never caught him....(he said weak)

Yoona: Tell me!! where is he?

Man: Ill better die than to tell you....(he manage to throw his cellphone to the rock resulted into a pieces)

And the man died without anywords about lee soo jae

Yoona: (sigh and look to the man really mad)

Lee Soo Jae: (after hearing the cut line of the phone) Aish!!! that girl really want to messed up with me!! yah!! drive faster!!!(he said really mad)

________________

Siwon: Did he say something on you?

Yoona: Some not important words only...(she took a deep breath)

Siwon: He maybe a powerful person..look he escaped again

Yoona: If that man didnt throw the phone maybe were now following that criminal...

Agent: (bowed to them) They didnt left any marks...but we found this (he handed a note to yoona)

Yoona: (read it)

Annyeong are you the lady from. S.K NAT? nice meeting you and talked to you...

                                                                                                                LSJ.

Yoona: (crumpled the note and narrow her eyes)

Siwon: What's with the letter?

Yoona: He's really pissing me on...(she walked away)

Next Morning Yoona and Siwon woke up early just to do their task.

Siwon: I will going to buy fruits..

Yoona: (placed her ring to the lavatory and wash her face)

Siwon: Do you want something too? (he asked while half headed on the door)

Yoona: (pulled the towel) Ani~

Siwon: (walked inside and seize the towel to yoona and wipe yoona's face)

Yoona: I can do it with myself....

Siwon: (smile) Ani~ let me do it...

__________________

Siwon: (gave a peck on yoona's lips and left)

Yoona: Keep safe and please...get fresh one arasso?...(she smile while crossing her arms)

Siwon: Ne...(while walking)

Yoona: (look to the sky and almost going inside when she noticed two men standing at the 10th floor balcony of the building on the left side of the house)

Lee Soo Jae: (grab the binocular) may i see (he saw siwon left the house) how many minutes left?

Man2: 20 minutes sir...

Lee Soo Jae: Let's give them a show...

Yoona: (cant clearly seen the face because its far and she enter the house after siwon left)

Man2: (contact the other) everthing ok now?

Others: Ne..

Yoona: (slowly peek at the edge of the curtain and look around she saw the 2 man still talking then she tried to look around again and she saw an another man on the right holding a gun pointing to the house she became alarmed by that)

_________________

Tiffany: Mwo?! (she stood up while talkign to the other line)

Yoona: Ne...(while putting her cap)

Tiffany: Escape from there right now...

Yoona: How about siwon? (while looking at the edge of the window)

Tiffany: I'll call him..do you think they planted a bomb there?

Yoona: I dont know...but i guessed they did because i once go out but they never tried to hit us by a gun.

Tiffany: Yoona....maybe you are the target of that man...

Yoona: Im now moving out at the back door

Tiffany: Dont try to call siwon....im the one who will call hjim arasso....go palli escape now....(she ended the call)

____________________

Siwon's phone ring while his walking back...

Siwon: Oh...tiffany-sshi..

Tiffany: Where are you?

Siwon: Ah im on my way now going back to the house....

Tiffany: Are you near to the house?

Siwon: Ne...

Tiffany: Dont go any further...

Siwon: Wae? (he ask confuse)

Tiffany: (didnt response)

Siwon: (still walking he's actually near to the house) tiffany??

After a seconds the house explode........ " Boom!! "

Tiffany: (she will going to speak when she hear an explosion)

Siwon: (saw it he and he widened his eyes and drop all the fruits together with his phone) Yoona!!!...(he run closer to the house) Yoona!!!!.....

Tiffany: Siwon?!!

Siwon: Yoona!!!(he dont know what to do just to stare at the burning house)

Meanwhile Yoona was already not far from the house

Yoona: (hear the explosion and she look back worriedly) siwon...(she whisper siwon's name and her phone ring) yoboseyo???

Tiffany: Are you fine?

Yoona: Ne....how about siwon?

Tiffany: Im talking to him when the explosion happened but he's fine i actually here him..

Yoona: (become teary) i hope nothing happened to him

Tiffany: I dont know...yoona dont go to the incident place....i bet the terrorist target is you...do hide arasso...and please change your number...im doing this for your safety. dont worry it will be fine....ill try to call siwon later to check him....if you changed your number just inform me...arasso..

Yoona: What's your plan? do you want me to hide?

Tiffany: Ne...terrorist target is you..let's make a story.....hmm let them think that your already died.....even here let's pretend that your already gone...this is the best way to give you a safe life. even to your appa and siwon..

Yoona: (close her eyes and feel the tears running to her face) arasso...ill make sure to hide...

______________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW CHAPTER 5

Police: (give the plastic that contain a ring to siwon) we found this i think this your colleague thing.

Siwon: (grab it and lookl to the burned ring)

_____________________

Junho: Yuri look what you received...(while rushing in yuri's table)

Yuri: What's that?

Junho: I dont know but it came from National Anti Terrorist..(he grinned) did you apply there? you want to train there?

Yuri: May I see..(she get the letter from yunho and thought) good thing its sended here... (she smile)

END OF PREVIEW...

AN: Hi guys sorry for not updating for a long time im just to busy hehehe... :D

how do you find my update so far?