Chapter 10

Deadly Foe

Yoona: Si...siwon (without blinking her eyes)

Siwon: (force a disbelief smile) is that really you?

TOP: Yoona-sshi.....(he smile and stand)

Yuri: Siwon oppa!! (she called not far from them)

Yoona looked at Yuri's direction

Yuri: (walked closer to siwon) hehehe just kidding i will not call you again on that siwon-sshi...(she look to yoona) uh....(she smile) are you the korean? annyeong...(she bow) you look familiar...

TOP: Yuri-shhi....ah she is....

Siwon: (cut TOP's words) This is Yoona...

 

Siwon: This is Im Yoona....

Yuri: (shock but she glance to siwon and back to smile to yoona)

Yoona: (bow) nice to meet you..(she smile)

Siwon: This is Yuri the new superior agent

Yoona: (nodded) ah i see....

Yuri: Siwon this is your ice cream..

Siwon: Komawo...(he force a smile)

and Yuri gave the ice cream of TOP too...after of 30 minutes of yoona's talk

TOP: Ah now i know.

Yoona: (look down) I dont want you to be harm that's why.

TOP: (he smile)

Yoona: (lift up her head) Wait my manager said your looking for a man??

Siwon: Ne....

TOP: Here...(he handed the picture)

Yoona: (look to it) Yes i know him....(then he look to the three in a worried face) is he a criminal?

Siwon: He is one of the person of Lee Soo Jae maybe he is the key to arrest Lee Soo Jae

Yoona: You havent arrest him?

TOP: Ne..

Siwon: He just escaped again. maybe this person knows where he is hiding.

Yoona: But he didnt mention something like that to me. and beside he doesnt have everything when i met him.

TOP: Maybe we can meet him first...

They waited on the arrival of Mr. Kim on that restaurant after some hours Mr. Kim arrived

Yoona: Mr. Kim have a seat....

Mr. Kim: (bowed to everyone before he sat)

Yoona: (sit beside mr. kim)

Siwon: Choi Siwon imnida from S.K NAT

Mr. Kim: (surprise) S....S.....S.K NAT?

Yoona: (look to Mr. Kim) Wae?

Mr. Kim: (look to yoona and look back to siwon)

TOP: TOP imnida from S.K NAT too....

Yuri: Yuri Imnida i came from S.K NAT too...

TOP: We have some further question about lee soo jae....

Mr.Kim: (look to top after hearing the name)

TOP: Did you know him?

Mr. Kim: (hesistated to answer)

Yoona: Mr. Kim.......

Mr. Kim: (he look down) arest me now im a bad person too.....(he cry) and besides i want to go back i miss my family i want to see them even im in a jail all i want is to see my family.

Siwon: Mr. Kim you can go with us but please coordinate...tell us if you know Mr. Lee Soo Jae...

Mr. Kim: Yes i know him....he is my master

Yuri: By any chance do you know where he is?

Mr. Kim: (look to yuri) He said before when he got a chance to escape he will go to japan to hide first,  remember we are in our hideout when someone authority came to arrest us but shoot out happened i escaped with Lee Soo Jae but after some minutes one of my friend hitted by a bullets and died i helped myself to escaped than to protect Lee Soo Jae so i decided to escaped and go to other way and i left them.

TOP: So...you mean maybe he is on japan?

Mr. Kim: Yes...

Yuri: Are you sure on that?

Mr. Kim: Yes....please arrest me now i really want to see my family they dont know that im here....

Yoona: (look to TOP) take him now.....Mr. Kim (she stood up and bow to mr. kim) Dont worry S. NAT personnel will not let you hurt. (she smile) go with them going back to S. Korea

TOP: Yoona-sshi are not going with us? they misses you im sure they are all be happy when they saw you.

Yoona: Ani~ (she looks to mr. kim) your going to see your family now.

Mr. Kim: Wait....yoona-sshi are you an.....

Yoona: (nodded) Yes i'am a former agent there

Mr.Kim: (cover his mouth) So....so you are our target that time.....that's why your name is familiar..(he stood up and kneeled to yoona) Mianhe....mianhe (while looking down)

Yona: Mr. Kim stand up...(she ordered shyly)

Mr. Kim: Really mianhe....arrest me now...ive done so many wrong things..

Yoona: (pulled mr. kim to stand) its ok...just go with them they will not harm you....you'll be safe with them. (she smile) besides....you changed already right? TOP bring him with you now...

TOP: Are you really sure your not coming with us?

Yoona: Ne....

____________________________

Yoona and Siwon are talking.....

Yoona: (is smiling) you are compatible to each other..(she sigh and smile again) she really suit to you..(she look to siwon while smiling)

Siwon: (looking deeply to yoona's eyes) Mianhe...

Yoona: (force a smile) Why your apologizing?

Siwon: (a tears forming on his eyes while looking to yoona) Your still alive but i already....(he cant even done talking)

Yoona: Its ok....its not your fault (she look to her front view) im the one who shoud say sorry...

Siwon: Yoona....please go back with us....S. K NAT needs you. your position is still vacant. your one of us

 

Yoona: I already put aside my Job and Connections to S.K NAT so there is no reason to get me back.

Siwon: There's one...you have the one of the suspect..im sure seonsaengnim will let you back there.

Yoona: (she looks to siwon) Siwon-sshi dont force me i already give up my job

Siwon: Yoona.....

Yoona: (stood up) TOP, Mr. Kim is waiting for you especially yuri...i dont want her to misunderstand this talk you should leave now.

Siwon: (stood up) Yoona....(he tried to hold yoona's left hand) please.....

Yoona: (released her hand) i decided already...(and she walk)

_________________________

Yoona: Please take care of him....(she smile)

Yuri: Ne..hmm yoona-sshi komawo..(she smile)

Yoona: (look to yuri confuse) Wae?

Yuri: (hold both yoona's hand) Nothing im just happy that.....your ok with me.

Yoona: (look to yuri's hand and hold it too and smile) No problem..please take care of siwon im happy for both of you....(she smile)

Yuri: Komawo..

Yoona: Ne...(she smile)

Yuri: (bowed)Goodbye yoona-sshi nice to meet you again

Yoona: Nice to meet you too Yuri-sshi....

Yuri: (walk and leave yoona)

While Yuri is walking back at the car TOP is waiting inside together with mr. kim and siwon is on the front of the car when yuri is almost there....siwon walked back to yoona

Yuri: (look to siwon who walked back)

_______________________

Yoona: Wae?

Siwon: this is the last time that i will ask this.....

Yoona: Siwon-sshi i already have decided

Siwon: Tell me why you dont want to go back beside of cuting all the connections to the S. K NAT

Yoona: (didnt response)

Siwon: Is this because of yuri?

Yoona: (look to siwon) yuri is not the reason.

Siwon: Then why?

Yoona: I already told you the story right?

Siwon: You want to protect us?

Yoona: (withdraw her look to siwon)

Siwon: But its already passed, besides you had mr. kim did you get the point? its already a sign that S. K NAT needs you.

Yoona: Yeah i get your point (she looks down) but im sorry thats my final decision.

TOP: Siwon-sshi seonsaengnim is on the other line

Siwon: (get the phone) yoboseyo?

Tiffany: TOP said you already have Mr. Kim?

Siwon: Ne...not only Mr. Kim......(and he look to yoona)

Tiffany: Mwo? then who is the other?

Yoona: (is just looking to siwon)

Siwon: Were here with yoona.....

Tiffany: (at first she didnt react).......good

Siwon: We know it already....i mean the whole story

Tiffany: Can i talk to her?

Siwon: Ne....(he handed the phone to yoona) she wants to talk to you

Yoona: (get the phone to siwon) Yoboseyo?

Tiffany: Yoona...

Yoona: Seonsaengnim

_____________________________________________

PREVIEW 11

Siwon, Yuri and TOP are walking going to the Monitoring department with Mr. Kim and Yoona.

you: (talking to shindong)

Shindong: Then?

you: (laugh) and it was a joke...(then stop talking and laughing when you saw three.) oh they are back..(smile and suddenly faded)

Shindong: (he blinked his eyes more than twice)

you: Yoona-sshi?

Shindong: Wait is that yoona?

Yoona: (is still walking fiercly with the others she knows that this will be going to happen)

Sunny: (widened her eyes)

Seohyun: Omo...yoona-sshi?

Everyone who sees yoona have all the same reactions.

__________________________

you: Sunbae is that really you?

Yoona: (smile and hold you's hand) what do you think?

you: Ooohhh...your alive hehe.. i cant believe it.

__________________________

Donghae: The President will going to a foundation event?

G. Dragon: Ne...

Taeyang: What we will going to do?

Donghae: Our group is only few we cant make any moves for now let just study our strategy first.

Taeyang: We dont need more people to kill him we just need a well planned.

G. Dragon: I agree to taeyang-sshi...we just need to plan wisely.

END OF PREVIEW 11

________________________________________________________________________________

care to comment?

hehe thanks for dropping by :)

i cant update more im just to busy but if im not busy anymore i can update more.

what do you think is my update?

and what do you think will going to happen that yoona is going back to S. K NAT?