Chapter 15

Deadly Foe

Donghae: In your dreams... (he thought)

Lee Soo Man: You can eat there..(he smile)

Donghae: Ani~ no need...

At The Headquarters ~~~~ \\ ~~~~

Tiffany: How about you siwon?

Siwon: Ani~ maybe staying here is much better. besides im injured..(he smile)

Tiffany: Ok let's go...

Yuri, TOP, and Yoona walk behind together with tiffany

Tiffany: Oh wait...(she stop and look to the three) i think its better if one will be left here, there's a few agents left here (she look to yoona) Yoona...?

Yoona: (bowed to tiffany) i will go later instead if you already came back.

Tiffany: Ok..(she smile)

At The Mini Canteen

Jessica: Were doing another gadget.....look (she handed a small black chip to taeyeon)

Taeyeon: What is this? (while looking it)

Hyoyeon: That's small chip is a locator device when you press this (she press the gold circle) you may able to speak to the monitoring dept. and it has a signal here (she pointed the green light) monitoring dept can track where is this device located (she smile)

Seohyun: Wow....great it must be a really a help to us.

Jessica: But only people can use that...hmmm for example our agents...we may not able to locate that if they will not going to call us. this is just a draft only and were still doing our best just to finish this.

Hyoyeon: (nodded) I hope that would be successful.

Jessica: Of course (she wink to hyoyeon)

Then Sooyoung and Yoona enters to the mini canteen, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and Taeyeon stood up and give respect to the two lady who enter by giving then a bow. sooyoung and yoona walked toward to the water area. then after a few minutes they sat together with the other girls.

Sooyoung: Oh what's that? (while looking at taeyeon hands)

Taeyeon: Ah this is the latest invention of Ms. Jung and Ms. Kim

Jessica: (nodded and smile)

Taeyeon: This is a locator device. the one who's holding this can contact the monitoring dept. and the monitoring dept can locate this using the signal.

Yoona: Sounds like an emergency call?

Jessica: Exactly!! that's the point of it.

Seohyun: Yoona-sshi really had a broad mind. (she smile)

Hyoyeon: (she look to her watch) omo break is over.

Jessica: (also look to her watch and pout) yeah..were going now.

Taeyeon: (give back the device to jessica)

Jessica and Hyoyeon bid goodbye to the other girls.

Seohyun: Is the meeting already done?

Sooyoung: Ani~ it was cancelled, you called and said the President is already ok.

Seohyun: Then it must be a good news im glad the President is ok.

Taeyeon: Ne....i gotta go for now. im just a half day today..(she stood up)

Seohyun: Ah me too...im going back to work now..(she stood up too)

And then the two left.

Sooyoung: Yoona-sshi...

Yoona: Ne....

Sooyoung: (she swallow) Ah about what happened awhile ago...hmmm between you and siwon.

Yoona: (look to sooyoung)

Sooyoung: (smile) I saw what happened at the elevator..(she whisper to yoona's ear) The kiss...

Yoona: Well im not surprise that you know that since surveillance are around.

Sooyoung: Dont worry only me and taeyeon saw that because all the surveillance was turned over to our computer when that thing happened. (she wink to yoona) so what happened? im surehe get that injured from you am i right?

Yoona: (she half laughed) ne..id kick him...(she smile)

Sooyoung: Im right haha....you havent changed (and she think while smiling) i remember you also did that on the gym hahaha....and to the shootoing range where else?

Yoona: You still remember that? (she smile) im just doing that because were still at the headquarters, oh that's before but now there's another reason for that.

Sooyoung: Yeah i know. oh imgoing back to work now.

Yoona: Ne....

At the Hospital

Tiffany, Yuri and TOP are waiting at the corridor of the hospital when yuri saw G. Dragon.

Yuri: (walk slowly and let tiffany and TOP to go first) Ji Young oppa?

G. Dragon: (looking at the side and heard Yuri's voice and look to her) Yu....yu....yuri

YurI: What are you doing here?

G. Dragon: Ah.....(he scratch his backhead) Im waiting for Hae....

Yuri: Oh....nothing surprise at all he is a relative

G. Dragon: you?

Yuri: Im assigned to visit the President well i guessed i will going to see Donghae oppa there.

G. Dragon: (nodded)

Yuri: Ill go ahead now..(she leave)

_______________________

Back to the headquarters

Yoona is walking going back to their office and she saw only shindong and heechul talking random things.

Heechul: Oh your not with seonsaengnim...

Yoona: Ne....she wants me to be here since there's a few agents here.

Heechul: Oh.....

Yoona: (she sat on her own table and seat and open her drawer and get something) so what about Mr. Kim case?

Shindong: Still the same he doesnt have any info's to contribute

Yoona: (she sigh) ok, i guessed that's all that he knows....(she stood up and walked out on the office)

Yoona is walking around at the headquarters as if looking for someone but she didnt want the others to notice it that's why she acts like she is checking what they are doing..

At The Garden

Yoona: (closed the door and go upstairs and she saw siwon sitting at the bench)

Siwon: (massaging his knee)

Yoona: (handed a small thing to siwon) i guessed i kicked you with force....here a cool aid it will help you to stop the pain and soon youll be recover.

Siwon: (look up to yoona and get the cool aid and straightened his face)

Yoona: Dont that again so i will not going  to do that too.....(while crossing her arms and looking to the front view)

Siwon: (smirk) are you concern?

Yoona: Of course i am, your still my agent but dont give meaning on that...

Siwon: (he smile) komawo....and ahmmm.....congrats....

Yoona: (look back to siwon confused) congrats?

Siwon: You passed on my test....(he smile while looking down)

Yoona: Test?

Siwon: I just tried to test you if you still love me.....and i guessed you already moved on....(he his lips) its just a test so nothing to worry....

Yoona: Haahh....(she smirk) i guessed so....im leaving now....(and she walk now leaving siwon there)

Siwon: (sigh and look to the cool aid given by yoona)

At The Hospital

Donghae: (still looking at yuri)

Yuri: (is uncomfortable on hae look)

Tiffany: Yuri-sshi are you ok?

Yuri: (force a smile) ne....

Tiffany: Ill be leaving now... i need to go back at the headquarters...keep your eyes here ok..

Yuri: Ne....

Tiffany: TOP let's go now....

TOP: Ne....

you: (handed a drink to all the people inside of the room)

Donghae: Komawo....can i ask you a question?

Yuri: (heard it and look to you)

you: Sure what is that? (and you notice yuri is looking to you)

Yuri: (shook her head)

Donghae: Is yuri working with you?

Yuri: (shook her head again)

you: Oh ani~...(smile)

Donghae: Oh....ahmm wait how did the President being saved?

you: Ah...(you smile and sit beside donghae) its because of Yoona....yoona came over at the crime scene then one of our agents too was there and shoot the suspect back too bad because that guy escaped....(you said very pissed)

Donghae: Yoona?

you: Ne...(nodded) thanks for our best S.K NAT agents...

Donghae: Oh.....(and he look to yuri again)

When Tiffany and TOP already in the headquarters

Yoona: TOP-sshi.....come with me...

TOP: Where?

Yoona: Let's Mr. Kim see his family....

TOP: Mwo?...

Yoona: Dont worry...(she smile) Seonsaengnim knows about this.....

TOP: Are you sure?

Yoona: Ne....

_____________________________

Yoona: Were here now....(she stop the engine)

Mr. Kim: (look outside) Yeah this is our house...(he smile)

Yoona: You can now see your family..(she smile)

Mr. Kim: Thank you yoona-sshi....

TOP: (remove his handcuff) just dont say about your current living arasso....just say your just working abroad and youve just have a vacation here. just spent time to your family now....and enjoy it mr. kim (he smile)

Mr. Kim: Komawo....(he smile)

Yoona: Dont worry will just kept our eyes on you....

Mr. Kim: I will not escape dont worry....(he smile and gets down on the car)

On the other side of the street a suspicious man is watching secretly there

Man: Master he is back.....(he talk to his phone)

___ : (only lips can see) Oh.....so he's here already

Man: He's with other....but i cant see who it is....(looking at the car)

____: (only lips can see) Dont mind the other people there just eye on him

Man: Yes....

___________________

Yuri: Excuse me.....(she said to the nurse)

Nurse: Yes maam? (she smile)

Yuri: Do you have a cool aid? (she smile) i just need to the injured knee...

Nurse: Yes maam...(and she gets it) here maam....

Yuri: Oh thanks.....

Donghae: Yuri-ah.....

Yuri: (look to the other side) wae?

Donghae: Can we talk?

Yuri: (she think) im kinda busy but ok ill give you a time...

Donghae: Thanks.....

They are talking at the becnh along the hospital corridor

Donghae: Are you still working as a policewoman?

Yuri: Yeah....

Donghae: Ah....since you left your job before i mean since you transfer to other precint the case about my family is still a mystery for me...the autopsy is still answering my questions..

Yuri: (she bite her lips) Hae i dont have any rights to talk about it im already done there.... that's not my job anymore....

Donghae: Yeah i know....(he smile) how are you?

Yuri: Im doing fine....anyway i need to go now....(she stood up)

Donghae: (held yuri's hand) wait...

you: (go outside the hospital room and good enough to see yuri and donghae)

Yuri: (look to hae's hand on her hand)

Donghae: Mianhe....(he release his held) i just misses you....

Yuri: (she swallow) Please dont.....im going now....anyway i guessed ji young oppa is still waiting for you....

Donghae: I called him and said that he may go.

you: (still looking at yuri and donghae in not far place) 

Eunhyuk: (go outside too) Oh why are you still here?

Yuri: (walked and leave donghae)

you: Nothing hehe..im going now.....

Eunhyuk: Ok....bye

At the Headquarters

Siwon: (is preparing to leave the office when yuri enter the office)

Yuri: Glad i catched you here..(she smile)

Siwon: Oh....why are you go straight here?

Yuri: (she smile) Are you ok now?

Siwon: Still injured but im ok and im going now

Yuri: You can drive?

Siwon: Yeah...

Yuri: I guessed no.....ill drive for you.... (she smile) 

____________________

Siwon and Yuri arrived at siwon's apartment

Siwon: Thanks....i cant accompany you (he shyly smile) instead of me driving you the girl drives for me....

Yuri: Its ok....(she smile and she handed the cool aid) oh i almost forgot here...placed it to your knee so youll be ok tomorrow (she smile) ill be leaving now....(she was going to kiss siwon on the lips)

Siwon: (immediately kiss yuri's cheek and smile) Bye.....just drive carefully just go here tomorrow early so we can go to the office tomorrow together.

Yuri: Ah.....(she smile) o...ok...bye....(and leave)

when siwon neter to his bedroom siwon gets yoona's cool aid on his pocket and he sat and he look to yuri's cool aid too he placed it on the small table right yuri's aid left yoona's aid, after taking a bath he walked going to the bed he is covering only a towel on the lower part of his body he sat on the edge of his bed while rubbing a towel on his hair and took both of the aid as if he is choosing which one is his going to use. until he dicided to use Yuri's aid. he open the drawer and put yoona's aid there.

_____________________

Yoona's rest day so she dicided to visit her appa.

Mr. Im: (opens the door) Oh yoona....(he smile widely)

Yoona: (smile) appa i miss you.....

Mr. Im: Me too....after tiffany said that your still alive i cant wait to see you..come in

Yoona: Ne....

_____________________

Mr. Im: How's your work? i bet its giving you more stress?

Yoona: Hehe...yeah but its ok stress is a part of my job....

Mr. Im: What do you want to eat?

Yoona: Hmmm i miss your bulgogi.....(and she hug mr. im) but i miss you more....

Mr. Im: Of course i miss you too.....(he smile) why you didnt bring siwon with you?

Yoona: (got a surprise on what she heard that's why she release the hug) Appa why do i need? (she smile and open the cabinet  and get a glass) 

Mr. Im: Siwon is your boyfriend right? you always visiting me together.....

Yoona: (get a water from the fridge) Oh were already done.....

Mr. Im: Mwo? (while fixing his apron) since when?

Yoona: Hmm long time ago....(and she sip her water)

Mr. Im: Why? (while preparing the things that he needs for cooking)

Yoona: ( her lips) hmm let's not talk about that....(and she placed his glass on the sink) let's cook instead...(she smile) i miss this..... hehehe (and she look on the other side and think something)

Flashback ~~~~~ \\ ~~~~~

Mr. Im: What are you going to bake?

Siwon: Hmm yoona's favorite chocolate cake....

Yoona: Make sure that would be the greatest chocolate cake i will going to eat on my entire life....

Siwon: Dont worry i already practise how to bake it....so just sit there and wait arasso?

Yoona: (shook her head)

Mr. Im: Do you want me to help you?

Siwon: That would be better.... (he smile)

Yoona: Unfair....i want to bake too.....(she pout)

Siwon: No need....(and he put a flour on yoona's nose) just wait there

Yoona: Ah.....(she gets a flour too and tried to put on siwon's nose too)

Siwon: (run to avoid yoona)

Yoona: Yah....come back here......

Siwon: (hide behind mr.im) Appa....yoona is trying to put a flour on me....(he ask like he is a child)

Mr. Im: (laugh)

Yoona: How dare you call my appa your appa too?

Siwon: (he smile) in the future he will be my appa too....

Yoona: In your dreams.....(and she run again)

they ended up on running around on the kitchen area

Mr.Im: Yoona....thinking of him? (he interrupt yoona's reminiscing)

Yoona: (shook her head) Ani~ im jsut thinking my job hehehe (she smile)

__________________________

While Watching TV with Taeyang and G. Dragon

Donghae: I know already the name of the female agent she's yoona and even the man who shoot you.

Taeyang: (smirk) Yoona?.....from S.K NAT how about the man?

Donghae: The agent doesnt said his name but his from S.K NAT too..

Taeyang: Komawo....anyway why you didnt killed Lee Soo Man your already there...

Donghae: Are you an idiot? how can i do that there's a lot of police and agents there.

Taeyang: Yeah right.....(while cleaning his gun)

Donghae: G. Dragon....hmmm did you talk to your sister?

G. Dragon: Ani~ when she got home yesterday she goes immediately on her room

Donghae: Oh....she didnt tell anything?

G. Dragon: (shook his head)

 

 

PREVIEW 16

Mr.Kim: Im Going now.....(he hug his daughter and wife and walked now going to the car)

when Mr. Kim enter the car he cried

Yoona: Mr. Kim.....

Mr. Kim: Im ok dont mind me i just miss them....

Yoona: Are you sure?

Mr. Kim: Ne....

Siwon: Shall we go now?

TOP: Let's go now....

then siwon starts the engine.

_____________________

you: So he is your ex?

Yuri: (after to sip her coffee) Yeah...(she nodded)

you: Oh that's why.....(nodded)

Yuri: Anyway did you see siwon?

you: Yeah he is with yoona and top they are going to fetch Mr. Kim

Yuri: Oh....

_______________________
Tiffany: (is talking to Mr. Kim) we are going to transfer you to the jail Mr. Kim its sad but they said we are not able to keep you here because we are already done to you...

Mr. Kim: (nodded) yeah (he smile) i admit it....im ok with that....

Tiffany: You stayed here for a long time and youve been a part of us....

TOP: Seonsaengnim since Mr. Kim B-day is tomorrow whay dont we throw a celebration for him....

Tiffany: Nice idea TOP

Mr. Kim: Oh no need.....my family and i celebrated it already...

Yoona: We are also family....(she smile)

Mr. Kim: (look down) Kamsahamnida....

 

END OF PREVIEW 16

 

_________________________________________________________________

im sorry for late update hehe im so busy we had our swimming and i got an interview for a job then another plan approached thats surprise me..... but i guessed i update along update today.. :)

 

 

i hope you enjoyed this..... thanks to my subscribers, leaving a comment is much welcome so feel free to leave arasso.... :)

hows my update keke what do you think??

 

i put some little interactions for YULHAE (that's not on my plan keke but i love my readers and i know some of you wants a yulhae moments) so its kinda ruined the flow of my story hehe but its ok.. ;) as long as your enjoying thanks....