7.

Lost Feelings

AMBER'S POV

I decided to go back to uncle's bar and hangout there for the rest of the day.

“ Tonight's not going to be busy, so you can just hang out here.” Uncle said.

I nodded and sat on the barstool, I yawned and stretched my arms. I got off the stool and wobbled over to uncle's office that had a bed. I put on the blanket and hugged the pillow. 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the heater. I dreamt of a forgotten dream once again. I can't remember my dreams, so I labeled my dreams as forgotten dreams. I don't know how long I slept either but when I woke up, I felt a little refreshed.

I stretched my arms and looked over at the door. I picked up my coat and scarf. Then, got up and exit the room still a little groggy. The place was moderately filled, there wasn't as much people as there was last night. I looked at the time though and it was already midnight.

I sat on a barstool and asked for water. I looked over to my right and saw a few men laughing. It looked like they were flocking only one girl. I raised my brow when I saw her bangs and then her face. Once again, Soojung was in the same place as me.

Our eyes met and she smiled. I looked away when the waiter gave me my water and I drank it. Soojung sat next to me and put down her glass of wine.

“ Not on duty today Eunyoung?” Soojung asked.

I shook my head in response. I rubbed my left eye and yawned. 

“ Did you just wake up?” She asked.

I nodded and gulped down the rest of the water. She smiled at me and I wondered why she kept smiling At me. In addition to that, why does she keep looking at my face?

“ Let me buy you a drink,” she said.

“ I don't drink,” I said.

“ A bartender who doesn't drink?” Soojung asked.

I nodded and pointed at her wine glass.

“ You shouldn't either, it's not good for you,” I said.

KRYSTAL'S POV

This guy is too adorable. His face is emotionless but he's kind and caring. He listens to my rants and doesn't get bothered. I adored him, having Eunyoung around lightened up my mood. However, I wasn't ready for another commitment, no matter how much I liked him.

“ I like the taste of it,” I said.

Eunyoung ordered another glass of water and handed it to me. I looked at it and chuckled. I set the wine aside and drank the water. Eunyoung rest his head on his hand and continued to stare at the bottles of alcohol.

“ Are you tired, even though you just woke up?” I asked.

He turned his head to me and nodded.

“ That's no good, you should stay awake so I can talk to you more.” I said and finished my water.

“ Do you want to go on a walk with me then?” Eunyoung asked.

I almost choked on the water and started coughing. I looked at his blank face and couldn't deny the invitation. This guy really is unpredictable, but I liked it.

“ I'd love to,” I said.

He got up and put on his coat and scarf. I put on my coat also and followed him out. We quietly walked on the empty sidewalk side by side.

“ Are you cold?” Eunyoung asked.

“ A little,” I said.

He stopped walking, which made me stop also. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck. I blushed at his actions and stood there mesmerized. Eunyoung continued walking and I ran up to him. I buried my blushing face into his scarf that smelled like him.

We sat down after walking for a little bit. Eunyoung put his hands in his pockets and pulled out a piece of gum. He popped it into his mouth and tilt his head towards me. He looked at me and I wondered what was going through his head.

“ This kind of feels like a scene from a drama,” I said.

Eunyoung faced forward again. 

“ It’s only been two days since we met, but it feels longer than that,” I said.

He nodded and continued chewing his gum quietly. I brushed my bangs to the side and whistled. Eunyoung looked at his watch and stood up. I stood up also and followed him.

“ It's getting late, you should go home.” He said.

I smirked because of how much of a gentleman he was. He got a taxi for me and looked at me.

“ You're probably the only man that has done this without wanting to go to bed with me,” I said.

He raised his right brow and opened the door.

“ But, I'm a girl?” Eunyoung said.

I stared at him. I've never heard him say a joke. I laughed and he just looked at me, which shut me up. He was serious and my jaw dropped.

“ Are you coming in or what?” The driver asked.

I got in the taxi, still appalled. Eunyoung closed the door and started walking the opposite way. 

“ Eunyoung is a girl?” I muttered to myself