20.

Lost Feelings

Long time no see, once again I'll apologize for not updating these past couple of months... SORRY ;w;


AMBER'S POV

 

I looked at Soojung who sighed pretty loudly. I raised my brow and tilted my head a little. She noticed my stare and looked over at me. I can tell that she was uncomfortable.

 

She gave me a reassuring smile, but I knew that she wasn't comfortable. I looked down at her hand and held it.

 

“ What?” I asked.

 

“ It's nothing,” Soojung said.

 

I nodded and faced forward. I looked at the view of Seoul in Soojung’s condominium.

 

“ My mom has always told me that a person shouldn't carry a heavy burden by themselves,” I said.

 

“ Your mom is a spectacular lady for saying good advice like that then,” Soojung said.

 

I nodded and felt her grip tighten.

 

“ I tried telling somebody about us,” Soojung said.

 

I slowly looked at her in surprise.

 

“ She thought that you were a guy and I couldn't tell her the truth. Whenever I tried, nothing came out,” she said.

 

I looked down at our locked hands.

 

“ Eunyoung, I don't know how else I could tell her. I was afraid because of all the negative thoughts that suddenly came into my head. I didn't know how else I could tell her I was dating a girl, especially in a country like South Korea.” She continued.

 

“ I...See,” I said.

 

I didn't know how to feel. I understood why she couldn't tell her friend but there was some part of me that was sad because she couldn't say the truth. Korea isn't very open to gay relationships, and I already know most of the bad things that could happen if people found out. I was filled with a bunch of mixed feelings.

 

“ Are you mad?” Soojung asked.

 

I shook my head in response.

 

“ Eunyoung, it's fine if you are,” She said.

 

“ I’m not,” I said.

 

She let go of my hand and leaned back.

 

“ I don't understand you. You tell me you're not mad, but even if you're expressionless most of the time, the way you act is obvious.” She said.

 

“ I'm not mad Soojung,” I said.

 

I turned and looked at her.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Just looking at Eunyoung’s face made me smile.

 

“ Come here,” I said.

 

She leaned back next to me and faced me. I caressed her face as I looked at her eyes and lips. I kissed her lips. I slowly let go though and looked at her.

 

“ I’m sorry,” I said.

 

“ Don’t worry about it,” Eunyoung said.

 

She kissed me and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck as our kiss deepened. I heard my phone ring but ignored it until it finally stopped ringing. However, it rang again and Eunyoung let go.

 

“ Shouldn’t you answer that?” She asked.

 

“ No, ignore it,” I said.

 

We continued making out until the ringing stopped. After a few seconds though, it rang again and I groaned. Eunyoung sat straight next to me. I pulled out my phone and didn’t bother to look at the Caller ID.

 

“ Yah! Why do you keep calling me? Wasn’t it obvious that I didn’t want to answer?” I said in annoyance.

 

“ Yah! Why’re you yelling at your unnie like that!” She said.

 

“ S-Sooyeon unnie?” I stuttered.

 

“ What are you doing not answering my calls? What did you mean you didn’t want to answer? You little-” Jessica said.

 

“ Unnie I’m sorry, I was busy with something,” I said.

 

I looked over at Eunyoung and winked. She blushed and pulled out her phone pretending to look busy.

 

“ You should never ignore unnie’s calls, especially when I’m always busy. Do you hate your unnie that much?” She said.

 

“ Noo… Why would you say that? I love you~” I cooed.

 

“ I love you too, I was just checking up on you. I wish I could visit you but my schedule’s so busy these days,” she sighed.

 

“ I heard that your business is booming,” I said.

 

“ It is! And I’m not complaining-yes. I’ll be there. Soojung, I have to go now, hopefully I’ll see you soon?” Sooyeon-unnie said.

 

“ Me too, I love you,” I said and hung up.

 

I looked at Eunyoung and smirked. I threw my phone to the side and jumped on her.