19.

Lost Feelings

With my busy schedule, it's hard to edit and write. So, I will not be editing them anymore, I will just upload what I wrote for each chapter. Also I'm from Vegas. I don't where you guys are from, but right now it's 11 pm so I barely made the daily quota. Just barely?


AMBER'S POV

“ Kibum is flying in this weekend from China,” I said.

Soojung looked up from her phone. She was putting her focus into picking out Instagram photos but now it was all on me.

“ I heard,” Soojung said.

“ He's my best friend,” I added on.

She nodded as she kept looking at me.

“ I want to tell him,” I said.

“ Tell him what?”  Soojung asked.

“ Our relationship,” I said.

“ No,” Soojung quickly said.

“ Why?” I asked.

She sighed and put down her phone.

“ Eunyoung, we can't just tell everybody about our relationship. You don't know if he'll tell other people,” she said.

“ I know he won't.” I said.

“ How can you be so sure?” She asked.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I wasn't sure. I had just met Kibum after a long time and I was still unsure about whether or not he had changed. All I knew is that he still has the same caring personality

“ I've known him since I was a kid, I don't want to hide this from him.” I stated.

She sighed.

“ Can we talk about this later? I'm tired,” Soojung said.

I nodded and she stood up. She kissed my cheek and fixed my bangs so it was out of my eye.

“ I'm going to the room now, I have a photo shoot early tomorrow,” she said.

I nodded and she went to her room. I was wondering whether or not I should stay the night, but it was already 12. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through pictures. I stopped scrolling and looked at a picture of Kibum, Eric and I in high school. 

I sighed and got up. I walked into soojung's room and headed towards the bed. I flopped myself on the bed and watched Soojung change into her pajamas.

“ Are you gonna stay the night?” She asked.

I nodded and went under the covers. She smirked and lay herself next to me. Soojung looked at me in the eyes and held my hand.

“ You're not mad about it are you?” She asked.

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

“ You look bothered though,” she said.

“ I'm just tired,” I said.

“ Okay, goodnight then.” She said.

I heard her flip the light switch and cuddle up closer to me.

KRYSTAL'S POV

“ Krystal, look in the camera.” The photographer said.

I looked at the camera and followed the photographer's instructions. It was like any other busy day. Photoshoots, going to the recording studio, and shooting my drama. It really was exhausting, but the fact that Eunyoung always came to my house even if it were late to visit, made my exhaustion go away.

After the conversation from last night though, she seemed like she really wanted to introduce me as her girlfriend to Kibum. It's not that I wasn't happy to hear it, but we needed to be careful.

“ Hey, you look kind of bummed out.” Luna said.

She pulled out a chair and sat next to me. I looked at my shiny oxfords and sighed.

“ You know how Kai and I broke up?” I asked.

“ Yeah, he's a jerk. I thought that he was so nice and caring but then he decides to break up with you. What an ,” she said.

I nodded and brushed my bangs to the side.

“ Remember when I said that I wouldn't be in another relationship?” I asked.

She nodded.

“ Well, I met this person-” I said.

“ Yah Jung Soojung, don't tell me you're in another relationship?” Luna cut me off.

I looked around to see if anybody was eavesdropping and looked at Luna. I smiled and nodded.

“ My goodness, already going out and finding another fish in the sea so fast?” Luna asked.

“ I guess so,” I said confused with her wordplay.

“ I just hope this guy is better than Kai. You're a hard girl to impress after all,” Luna said.

“ But he's a g-” I said.

“ Sunyoung, come on. It's your turn.” Our manager oppa yelled.

“ Wish me luck,” Luna said.

I gave her a thumbs up and watched her go to the set. I bit my lip, because I couldn't tell her that Eunyoung was actually a girl. I didn't know how else I could tell my group that I was in a relationship with a girl. If I can't even do that, how can I tell my company?

I took out my phone and looked for Eunyoung's number. I called her and waited for her to answer.

“ Hello?” Eunyoung said.

“ I've been thinking a lot about our conversation from last night,” I said.

“ Mhm,” She hummed.

“ Maybe we should tell him.” I stated.

“ If you don't want to, it's okay with me. I'd rather not do something you're uncomfortable with,” she said.

“ It's fine. I want to,” I said.

I heard silence over the phone and figured that she was thinking.

“ Okay, I'll give him a call,” she said.

A few staff members passed by me with props and furniture.

“ Alright, I have to go now. Bye, I love you.” I whispered.

“ Bye, love you too.” She said.

I hung up and smiled. It didn't take her long to say I love you back to me. I was happy, because she was learning to love again. It makes me even happier that she was in love with me.

I hope nothing goes wrong with meeting Kibum though. I'm friends with him, but I don't know him too well.

“ I hope it'll be okay,” I murmured.