13.

Lost Feelings

AMBER'S POV

For one week, I did training. I was so busy studying that whenever Kibum wanted to hangout, I had to deny. I always had time for him and he knew it too.

“ Yes Kibum, when you come back from China I'll have time,” I said.

“ Good, two weeks okay? I'll be back in two weeks. Don't overwork yourself,” he said.

“ Yeah,” I said.

“ Okay I've gotta go now, I'll call you tomorrow. Remember, don't overwork yourself,” Kibum warned.

“ Yes, bye.” I said

“ Bye,” he returned.

I hung up the phone and picked up my camera. I headed over to the studio I was going to do my first photo shoot in. 

“ Where were you? The client is getting impatient,” Ellin said.

“ Sorry, let me double check the equipment,” I said.

I walked over to the lights and double checked them. Nana didn't tell me who I was going to do the shoot with. She told me that I'd probably just get nervous if I knew who it was because it was a well-known individual in the modeling and idol world.

I ran up to Ellin to confirm that everything was ready and she headed to the dressing room to fetch the model.

I my camera and fixed the lenses. I was kind of nervous, but I've been working on this for one week so I shouldn't be. 

“Unnie, does this outfit make me look weird?” I heard from afar.

“ No, you look so cute,” I heard nana.

I turned around to see who the familiar voice came from. I almost dropped the camera at the spot. Nana was right, she did look cute. 

 “ Soojung,” I muttered.

Our eyes met and she looked just as shocked. Nana looked at her weirdly but continued to walk towards me.

“ Eunyoung, this is Krystal. You probably know her because of her new drama, right?” She asked.

I nodded, but I didn't know what she was talking about. I haven't watched tv at all this week because of how busy I was, so I didn't know.

“ Okay Eunyoung, I'll leave her in your care,” nana said.

Soojung looked at me from head to toe and I did the same.

“ You certainly look nice,” she said.

“ You too,” I said.

“ Really? I thought that this outfit would make me look weird.” She said.

I looked at her gray scarf, it was the one I gave her.

“ Is that mine?” I asked and pointed to the scarf.

“ I don't plan on returning it any time soon,” she said.

Soojung walked over to the backdrop and picked up the newspaper props. She eyed me as she sat down on the chair in the middle of the set.

I started taking pictures of her and she posed like it was nothing. Honestly, she just looked like how she usually looked when she's hanging around me. However, I don't know if it was because of her outfits, the freckles drawn on her face, or the way her bangs made her look, but she looked extremely attractive. 

I shook off the thought though and continued taking photos of her. Her eyes never left mine. One would feel intimidated because of her stare but I was used to it.

Whenever she went to change, we didn't exchange words because we'd go to different rooms. I had to help pick and edit some pictures I took, while she changed into the next outfit. 

After the final shots were taken, she looked at the video camera that was next to me and slyly smiled. Then she put her focus back on me with a smile. Then she stood up and gave her thanks to everybody.

“ Thank you, good job,” she said.

She bowed to me from afar and I bowed back.

Ellin dragged her away to get her back to her original clothes and makeup off. I had to clean up the set though and turn off the lights with the help of coworkers. I put my camera in my bag and noticed Soojung and nana happily talking. I stepped outside into the cold weather and stood against the wall. 

I waited for several minutes until Soojung came out. She was surprised to see me but then replaced it with a smile.

KRYSTAL’S POV

I walked out of the studio and was surprised to see Eunyoung. I thought she went home, but she waited outside in the cold weather for me.

“ H-hi,” I said.

“ Hello,” she responded.

“ I didn't know that you were the photographer,” I said.

“ I didn't know that you were going to be the model,” she said.

I looked at her outfit and was impressed of the change. Eunyoung looked so stylish and modern, that I didn't know it was her.

“ Do you want to go get something to eat?” I asked.

She nodded and we started walking. Good thing it was night time, or else I'd have to use sunglasses and a dusk mask to hide my face.

“ I'm sorry for the way I acted before,” she suddenly said.

I laughed a little. I should be the one apologizing.

“ We both know it's my fault,” I said.

“ If you say so,” she said.

I pushed her a little in annoyance. I thought she was apologizing?

“ Let's go to this place,” I said.

I pointed at a restaurant that had a dakgalbi special sign on it. She nodded and we went inside the restaurant. We sat down and ordered the special dakgalbi.

“ I really wanted to talk to you after we fought,” Eunyoung said.

I looked at her and smirked.

“ Did you miss me that much?” I joked.

She nodded and ate the dakgalbi. 

“ I missed you a lot too,” I said.

Eunyoung picked up a piece of chicken with her chopsticks and blew on it. Then she fed me it and I smiled. I was touched because she was treating me so nicely.  
 
After dinner, we got on a taxi and went to my condominium. She walked with me up the stairs because the elevator wasn't working. We had to go all the way up to the 15th floor. After the 10th, I was too tired and cold. 

“ I don't want to go up anymore,” I groaned.

Eunyoung put her back in front of me and kneeled down. She pat her back and I reluctantly got on. She walked me up the stairs even though I complained I can walk. However, why did I get a feeling of Deja vu?

I wrapped her grey scarf around both our necks and set my head on her shoulder. I didn't want this precious moment to end. When we got to my door though, she set me down. 

“ Bye,” Eunyoung said.

 She turned around and I sighed.

“ Hey wait, wouldn't you have to walk down the stairs again?” I asked.

She turned her head towards me and nodded.

“ Do you want to stay the night?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“ Why?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

“ Come on Eunyoung. We're both girls, what's the worse that can happen?” I asked.

“ You me,” she said.

“ What?” I asked.

“ Nothing,” Eunyoung said. 

“ I promise I won't touch you tonight,” I said.

She thought about it and walked back to me.

“ You're going to stay?” I asked.

Eunyoung nodded and entered my flat. I closed the door and sat on the couch where Eunyoung was sitting.

“ Plus, shouldn't you be saying that to yourself?” I asked.

She raised her brow in confusion.

“ You're older than me right?” I asked.

“ I'm 23,” she said.

I looked at her horrified.

“ You're two years younger than me?” I asked.

“ Soojung Unnie? Or are you more into Soojung noona?” She asked.

I'll be honest, with Eunyoung's deep voice and the way she said Noona . I was usually the younger one, but now I realized Eunyoung was a couple of years younger than me.

Eunyoung’s been taking care of me ever since we met, even though I'm the older one. She's pestered me all this time, and now I felt guilty. 

“ Eunyoung, I'm sorry for being such a bad Unnie,” I said.