9 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

May Pov:

This is really unbelievable how much of a girl you look like, silly paozi. I mean this long eyelashes,sparkling brown orbs, cute pink plumps lips, flawless skin that feels so smooth and don't forget the perfect jawline. Damn dude you will rock it, if you were a girl.

 

I traced my fingers along his jawline, admiring the face of an sleeping angel.

Aaaaaaghhghhh, what is wrong with me? Why am I even enjoying looking at this derps face?

"Hey, hey wake up girly! Wake up nap time is over!",I said porkig his cheek.

 

"OH OH OH! Aren't you looking too clueless silly paozi?!", I said pushing his head of my lap.

 " Oww why so voilent shorty? Anyways thank you for being a pillow, I slept so well!",there he goes giving me that kind of irritating smile of his.

.

.

.

Luhan Pov:

Boooooooooyahhhhhhh, I'm feeling a lot better now. This shorty of mine is good to be having around haha.

Therefore you should get a reward.

May:"So paozi, you seems a lot better now! I am going then."

"W-what, why?! Don't go!",I blured out immediately, begging for her to stay. She gave me a judgingly look, raising an eyebrow shaking her head:"Paozi something must be seriously wrong in your head for you to be begging me to stay! Let's go see the doctor together!", she said, dragging me by my hand.

Did she just said WE ARE GOI TO SEE THE D-DOCTOR!!! No no no no doctor please~~~ I pulled my hands  out off her grip, running into my bedroom locking myself up like a little kid. 

From behind the door I yelled:"No I am not going to see the doctor! You go alone~!" 

"Okay scaredy cat!", I heard shorty laught at my misery then started talking to my cats loudly to extra mocking me, "Zhu, Tom ...I really feel bad for you to be having such an irresponsible brat,who is calling himself your dad, being too much of a scaredy cat the he forgets that his babies are hungry tsk!"

.

.

.

 

Author POV:

After like fifteen minutes later little Lu leaving his bedroom looking all fresh because he went to take a shower to get ride of the sticky feels. To his suprise his shorty which is you are still there laying on the living-room floor playing with his babies.

Being childish as he is , he sneaked his way to you without you noticing he hover himself over you , lying on top of your back.

"Boooo meanie~!", nasty deer screamed at you.

"Ahhhgghshh, what in the world..doe eye get off me, you heavy roe deer!", you roared loudly but no use, this sneaky boy was enjoying his time getting revenge on you.

"Why should I shorty! You were so mean to me earlier ...now is the time for my revenge!",Luhan chuckled satisfying to himself.

With  you two busy arguing with Lulu still lying on top off you, you guys did not noticed the one entering the room.

"EAhhM!", they cleared their throat.

"Young man, has I ever taught you to act like this toward a girl!", that voice really sternly and clear ... little Lu and you turned your head to the direction almost synchronously, jaw dropped at people you see standing there.

 


Author:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHORT update hope it's fine! Readernim Love ya all~~~~ bye yo

T_______________T ohh no next week school again ;(