10 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

Author POV 

 
L: " Mom! Dad! what are you Guys doing here ?!" Looking like a Bambi being starstruck  by the spot-light 
 *immediately getting up to face his parents only to land on his due to the dizziness of getting up so fast
 
Everyone in unison:" Oh my godness Xiaolu / silly paozi!" 
You crawl your way to him checking his Temperature, then hitting his shoulder 
L:" Ouch what was that for shorty?"
You: "Haven't I told you not to get up so fast...you still have a fever god  damn it! When will you ever learn huh?!"
Luhan pouted:" Stop nagging already ! It's not like I did it on purpose!"
"Fever?!", Luhans parents questioned.
You:" Yes, uncle, aunty... doe eyes here have a fever and haven't take medicine or go to see a doctor ! Such a stubborn kid no?!"
Luhan:"Firstly I am not a kid and stop calling me names SHORTy!"
You stick  your tongue out at him
Mrs.Lu:" I see! So you two tell me, how come you never told me you live together? Since when you started dating?"
Mr.Lu:"Yeah I'd like to know it too?"
 
Your Pov:
Are they seriously thinking that I and ...! Ahh really !!!! how could they. We aren't... Oh no no no I gotta explain this!!!
"Living/ being together with Paozi , aunty what are you saying? We are not living together or are we in a relationship! You got it all wrong! Right Paozi?!"
Looking at him, hoping he would explain to his parents.
 
Luhan: "Yeah right, I would never date a shorty like her!"
A shorty like me, did I just hear correctly! You litttle rascal 😠Therefor you really deserved a knock on your head 👊🏼 Mai calm down! You don't wanna start a childish fight. Ignore it... Breath in and out~~~!
 
Mrs. Lu:"Aww...what a pity and I thought both of our family can finally be united! Don't you think so too darling?!" 
 
Mr.Lu:"Yes honey, indeed !"
 
...Awkward... 
 
Luhan:"Pa, Ma stop dreaming already! Your little beloved Mai here, has a boyfriend ! So She will never end up being your daughter in law."
 
What the heck are you trying to pull you damn deer of dawn!
 
Mr.Lu & Mrs.Lu:"OH...so did you already introduced him to your parents?!"
 
Mai keep in mind ...STRAIGHT FACE
 
"Oh no no, I don't have a boyfriend! I really don't know where he gets that idea from, uncle, aunty"
 
Mrs.Lu:"Well that's a relief!"
 
Luhan:"Liar!" 
 
"I am not lying about anything! Uncle &aunty, I will take my left now....the atmosphare here is getting awefully bad, with a Baby whining beside me! I will see you guys some other times. If you wanna viste me, I am right next door! Bye"
 
Lu Jerk Han...why are you always so irritating!!!
 
Luhan Pov.:
 
Yeah right, just left and hurry to you Markie Pooh! Why I don't understand...Is it that bad to be accuse to be in relationship with me huh! What does he has and I don't?!
Why lying about not being together with him, when it is so obvious...that you care and spend almost every minutes in you have with him. You bad bad girl! So cruel!
 
"Son, oh son ...Do I smell jealousy here?", dad teased me and patted my head, while mom goes to he restroom.
"I'm not jealous! Why would I even be?"-...It's not like she is my girlfriend!She would never be!...
Dad: "Whatever you say son! But be warned "Times won't stop for you to finally take actions. In the matter of facts it keep moving forward, so beaware to not lose the thing you treasure the most when it's so near" Beaware son"
What is my old man even whining about really!
"Oh Pa, stop talking wisely like an old man will you?"
"Haha, I am getting old too , you know?! It's just so funny how you acted like you don't care, but the thing you do just to be near her ....awww...so CUTE don't you think so too my boy!", dad evilly said showing me THE PICTURE.
 
Where in the world did he get that from! Before I could even asked him, mom rushed out of the bathroom saying that " both of them need to left for HongKong, since there's a change of plans, due to some mistunderstanding in communication.
 
And there I was left alone with the photo he gave me before leaving.
 
 .....
Merry Christmas everyone!
Frohe Weihnachten meine Lieben!
 
Stay healthy and curious! XOXO