12 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?
Author POV.:
Soon the what seems to be a long--weekend past for both you and him.
It's left such a huge impact on you guys, everytime you see each other your heart will race like it will bursted out of your chest. Neither of you knows how to approach one another so the first two days went by,with you not being yourself.
It's just so unusual that you seems to be so out of it, everybody  could sense the change in behavior even Mark who only spent time at lunch with you.
So because Mark was worried and concerned that your change in behavior has something to do with him. He tried asking you about this matter on the next day which is a Wednesday.
 
Wednesday at lunch:
 
Mark:"May honestly speaking, what's wrong with you? Does it has something do with us going out together?"
 
May:"W-what's wrong with me! Nothing really! Satureday was cool, no worries! I-I'm good really!" *denying hard, playing with your food 
 
"Come on May, aren't we friends? Don't you trust me?!", the concerned blond asked, causing you to look up at him.
 
May:"Of course we are and I do trust you! But really I'm f-fine!!!" *giving for you the best possible look of -I-am-okay-really-
 
Mark:"You are lying! I see, you don't trust me enough to entrust me your worries! I'm sorry I didn't meant to intrude!" *feeling extremly bad and somewhat disapoint 
 
"Mark please don't get me wrong! I trust you. I really do!", you explained yourself panically and due affect you couldn't help yourself but chubbed both side of his face leaning in too close to him, that if someone ever saw it from behind might think you were kissing.
 
And that's when a fuming someone looking like a deer entred the scene with his gang who witness the same surprising event of the day.
 
The raging deer then jealously stomped his way toward the two of you, then forcing you to come with him by hissing a frustrate:" Shorty we need to talk!" and literally threw you over his shoulder walking out the school cantine.
 
The German blond who was once in dazz from the closeness between you and him, finally regaining back his sense, seeing the girl he use to like being snatch away before his eyes. At first he intended to go after them but Kris stopped him. So he finally understood the cause of the change in behavior. He stayed.
.
.
.
 
"Luhan, let me down ...what on earth comes into your mind to carry me out like this?!", you screamed hitting him to no result he just kept on walking.
 "Let me down you hear me! Doe eyes let me down",you kept whining untill he walks into an empty classroom, finally letting you down then lock the door behind him.
"Doe eye, what are you up to? Why do you locked the door? This not funny!", you holler trying to get out but he blocked your way.
"Do I look like I am joking around!",he glared at you angrily, yelling in a cold voice.
If glares could kill, you would be already death by now.
"What's with you? Why are you mad at me? Are you on your period or what?Seriously what is wrong? What do you want to talk about!?", annoyed by him, yelling back at him.
 
Luhan Pov.:
Is she seriously asking me this? 
"What's wrong with me?Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? Do you have no shame kissing a guy in a school cantine with hundreds of student watching you?!"
"Very funny roe deer I didn't kiss anyone in the cantine! What bull are you talking about?!"
Did she really not..., but I saw it!
"For how dumb do you held me,Shorty! I saw it with my own two eyes! You kissed him, you kissed Mark."
"You are beyond dumb really! I tell you one more time I didn't kiss him! Whatever you saw is not what it really is! The only time I remembered myself kissing was YOU and.... nevermind! I am going there's no use talking to you.", she backfired me and shove me of the way, unlocking the door stomping out of the room.
 
Leaving me all confused by myself again.
 
 
 
Author Note:
Happy Newyear my lovely readers, dongsaengs and unnies maybe oppa's too?! 
Do you all have a good slip into the New year?! Hope you do! Wish you all to be healthy and happy! And like Luhan said his wish for this year 2017 to find love, I would like that too! So that's why I should go pack my things and  get on the next flight to China to find my true love!!!!! Ahhhh LuLu my love here I come hahaha just kidding! I know this is an unreachable dream of a fangirl like me huhu 😅😂 The sad life of a fangirl!!!